About Face MakeUp Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Juanita
    Juanita G. Married on 08/21/2021

It was amazing, I loved my makeup and mrs.Kim was very professional

Loved my makeup very very pleased!!!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review Juanita! You were a pleasure to work with. I hope you had a wonderful time at your event and look forward to assisting you in the future!
    Liane S. Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely GORGEOUS Work!

Kim does absolutely phenomenal work and she brought her game for the big wedding day!
    She listened to me and took into consideration all the tiny adjustments I wanted for my bridal makeup.
    Kim was very flexible throughout the process and got back to me quickly as I found more ideas on Pinterest that sparked my interest.
    She offered wonderful, professional advice as to what may or may not work with my facial structure/skin.
    Her beautiful makeup lasted all night and you get well worth the value in her services!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for all that wonderful feedback Liane! It was truly a pleasure to work with you throughout your engagement and wedding day💕
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/10/2019

Thank You, Kim!

As someone who does not normally wear much make-up, I was so concerned that I wouldn’t be able to still recognize myself at my wedding if I got my make-up done.
    I stumbled upon About Face MUA through social media and was impressed looking at the before and after photos of her clients. I then realized Kim had actually done my sister’s make-up for her wedding! Kim did such a wonderful job at my trial run walking me through her process. For the wedding day, Kim worked wonderfully with my bridesmaids and myself to enhance all of our natural beauty. She also did amazingly with my 3 year old flower girl who was a little nervous to get a few sparkles. Thank you so much for our beautiful look, Kim!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Erin! It was truly a pleasure and a wonderful surprise to work with your sweet family again and to learn of our other serendipitous connection!!
    Courtney L. Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome Service!

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Kim & her team. They did a great job & were a lot of fun to work with! I highly recommend!
    Nichole W. Married on 06/23/2019

The perfect look for my day

Kim was amazing! She did exactly what I imagined for my wedding! The trial was a lot of fun and when I wanted to change my look after she had no problem adjusting.

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you Nichole! I loved the subtle look you envisioned as it coordinated so perfectly with your entire esthetic!
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 05/18/2019

Loved everything about Kim!

I am so happy I picked Kim to be in charge of make up on my wedding day, everything was perfect! I had about 12 girls needing makeup done and she did it like it was nothing and we ALL LOVED our makeup. It wasn't too much at all, i looked beautiful and natural and it couldn't have been better! And I loved working with Kim she was so nice and helpful and knew exactly what she was doing! I have to say the best part though was the delicious wine she introduce me to ;) Would definitely go back to Kim with any makeup needs I have!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your lovely and kind words Brittany! This is what makes my day. You were delightful and sweet and I am so happy to have been a part of your Day!
    Stefanie B. Married on 04/20/2019

Bridesmaid

She was amazing! She carries a variety of quality products to customize everyone’s look.
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 04/20/2019

Felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Working with Kimberly was great! We did a trial makeup session and we had so much fun talking and having her do my makeup. She listened to what kind of makeup style I like and the colors/tones I liked. On the day of my wedding she arrived on time and her set up was very professional and organized. Myself, my mom, my mother in-law and my bridesmaid got their makeup done. Everyone looked beautiful but not too over the top - a little more than natural but in a way where I just felt like a really good version of myself! The makeup really held up and photographed beautifully.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 04/13/2019

Thank goodness for Kim!

Kim was absolutely amazing. She was so professional from our initial phone call, to the trial, to our big day! She really listened to my vision and brought it to life. All of my bridesmaids and family were treated individually based on their skin tone, etc. We each got our own little bag for the night with essentials including our lip color! I was so impressed by Kim and her team. I would recommend her to anyone!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! You and your bride tribe were an awesome group of girls and made our “work” easy and fun!
  • Diane
    Diane S. Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect start to a perfect day!

Kimberly was amazing to work with, and she was so incredibly patient and helpful with my daughter’s wedding party(myself included!). Our makeup was flawless and we looked like better versions of ourselves, not overdone like in magazine ads! She offered great suggestions, was so flexible and made my daughter’s special day even more special! My heartfelt thanks to Kim and her amazing skills as a premier makeup artist- sooo pleased we had her expertise on that most special day!
  • Kim
    Kim P. Married on 12/22/2018

What a fun experience!

I would highly recommend Kim to any future bridal party! She was fantastic and such a pleasure to work with. She arrived on time and was totally prepared with all of our make-up choices. I was especially looking for someone to do air-brush and Kim did an excellent job! All my girls felt like models! Kim was very easy to get along with from the consultation to the wedding day itself. I would definitely use her again if an occasion arises.

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Kim you were so kind and thoughtful to me on your wedding day! It was truly my pleasure and I am so delighted that I was able to be your makeup artist:)
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful Makeup, Soothing Precence

Kim was such a pleasure to work with! There were six of us total having our makeup done, and Kim brought another artist with her to ensure that we had plenty of time. From our first meeting at my trial, I could tell how knowledgable and professional she was. She was able to take a photo of the style I loved and fit it to me. She's was a calm, soothing presence the day of the wedding, as well. Kim was able to make me feel like the most beautiful version of myself on my special day. I can't recommend her enough!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Oh my goodness Amanda, what kind words! Thank you so much but the pleasure was all mine:) You were so thoughtful and I couldn’t be more delighted that I got to be part of your day!
    Kirsten S. Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic Wedding Makeup

I had a wedding makeup trial and wedding day makeup with Kim. I did air brush both times. Kim listened to my thoughts, discussed the pictures I pinned on pinterest for her, and went through all the options. After the trial, Kim was very accepting of my requested changes and my make up looked fantastic on wedding day.

Day of event, Kim made me feel fantastic. She had referred back to her notes that she made at the trial and she stuck around to make sure that I was all touched up before I went out for first look photos. I had a tearful moment before and Kim touched me up since the tear streak ran through the airbrush makeup. Kim and her team did a great job. Aimee, her 2nd chair, was just as talented as Kim and she made my bridesmaids look phenomenal.

Kim is an angel. Both Kim and hair wanted me to sit at the same time and we were having trouble figuring out timing on when to have everyone sit for hair and makeup. Kim suggested that she would email the hair vendor to discuss. This was incredibly helpful as both vendors were able to discuss their timing and were able to figure out how to work things so that I wasn't scheduled to sit for both at the same time.

I highly recommend Kim. She is sweet, talented, and professional. Her pricing is fantastic and she was very easy to work with. If I ever need professional make up done again, and am in the area, I will definitely be reaching out again.

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Kirsten! You were a dream to work with and it was an honor to be part of your day! You were so kind and gracious . . . perfect and sweet client!
    Trudy Married on 06/30/2018
    Kim is the first Makeup Artist that works magic with her brushes.
    Kim makes you feel relaxed. Ou experience with Kim was Wonderful.
    Kim, Thank You for helping me and my mom with everything. You are such a Wonderful lady!!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you Trudy! You were so sweet and natural when it came time to get down to business. I really enjoyed helping you with your beauty prep!
    Jamie Married on 06/30/2018
    Kim was wonderful! So friendly and helpful. I would recommend her to everyone. Thanks again for making Carla’s wedding so special. We all looked amazing.

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jamie; you were a wonderful group of ladies!
    Sarah R. Married on 06/02/2018

Great experience!

Kim did a great job for me (Bride), my mom, and my Maid of Honor on my wedding day. She showed up on time the day of and we ran on schedule. Both the airbrushed and hand applied makeup looked amazing!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah. I am so pleased that you and your bridal party were all happy with my technique!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely amazing

I would highly recommend Kim and Aimee with About Face Makeup for wedding makeup! I met Kim for my trial and found her to be so kind and thorough and was able to make my vision for my wedding makeup come to life. I am usually pretty particular about makeup
    (wanted it to look natural but enough to stand out in pictures) and she worked with me and exceeded my expectations! On my wedding day, Aimee joined her in making us all feel so beautiful and every bridesmaid/MOG/MOB that got their makeup done was so happy with their decision!!! THANK YOU!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lindsey! You were so sweet and fun and you made our "job" so easy!!! I truly appreciate the opportunity to be part of your most important day.
    Pam L. Married on 05/19/2018

Mrs Kim Trotto

Kim Trotto was very professional during the trial and also the day of the wedding. She was very prepared and did exactly what we asked for the bride, bridesmaids and mother’s!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you for being such an outstanding client Pam. It was so nice to meet you and your beautiful family and I truly appreciated how kind and thoughtful everyone was to both myself and Aimee.
    Laura Married on 11/18/2017
    I had an amazing experience using Kim & her staff's services for my wedding. From the day of my trial, she made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I had put off choosing a makeup artist because I was anxious about it. My day-to-day look is very natural and low maintenance, and I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself. Kim was the best! She listened to my concerns, helped me develop the right look, and at the end of the day, I felt beautiful, polished, and like myself. She was incredibly easy and fun to work with and easily handled a high-stress environment the morning of getting multiple bridesmaids ready for an 11 a.m. wedding. I would recommend her a hundred times over!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you Laura! You were so relaxed and easy going yet fun and approachable. Your wedding party reflected your thoughtful and easy going demeanor as well. I would happily do your makeup at the crack of dawn any day!
    Holly Married on 11/04/2017
    In November 2017 Kim from About Face MakeUp Artistry did my makeup for my wedding and I couldn't have been any happier with her work! She was so accommodating and traveled to my location with no issue. I am so thankful to Kim for making me feel beautiful on our special day! I'm not one to get my makeup done very often at all, but Kim made it so easy and comfortable and allowed our wedding day to go off without a hitch! I received compliments on my makeup throughout the day and night after an 11:00 AM wedding my makeup still looked perfect all night!

Kim also did my sister's makeup for her wedding, along with mine, several other bridesmaids and the Mother of the Bride's makeup back in May 2017. We received many complements throughout the day and were thrilled with her work! Again she traveled to our location and was abosutely wonderful to work with!
    Valorri Married on 08/05/2017
    I have never worn makeup like this before and I'm so lucky to have had a talented make up artist! She knew exactly what colors would go with my skin tone and made sure I was happy! It was easy, relaxing, and a great experience. She did most of my wedding party and family for a reasonable price!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

It was my pleasure to assist you and your party Valorri! You were all so easy going and friendly, thank you.
    Julianna B. Married on 05/28/2017

Wedding make up

Kim was awesome and gave me just what I wanted! I don’t usually wear a lot of make up so I was nervous to get mine done professionally at but she listened and gave me just what I wanted!! Would definitely recommend to anyone.

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Thank you Julianna! I am so happy that I was able to create a look just right for you. It was my pleasure to be part of your Big Day!
    Megan Married on 05/06/2017
    I am so happy I went with About Face! They are friendly and compassionate about what they do. Once you meet her you will feel like you have known her all your life! I loved having her doing my makeup she also taught me so many tips and tricks! I’m just absolutely in love with the way she treated me and my bridesmaids. I would definitely book her again!
    Sara J. Married on 03/11/2017
    AboutFace MUA is awesome - all of the looks are on point, definitely goes with what the bride wants but offers good feedback for those who might not be as familiar with makeup! Thank you for a wonderful event - my makeup lasted all evening without a single touchup!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 11/12/2016
    Kim and her team were amazing!! I loved my look and my ladies and mothers look on our wedding day. Kim was fun and professional. Thank you Kim for making the day special and perfect!!! I hope to work with you in the future!!

About Face MakeUp Artistry's reply:

Leslie and I truly appreciated the opportunity to assist you and your lovely ladies prepare for your Big Day! You were all so fun and engaging, it made our job that much more enjoyable.