Ellasin's Events LLC.

Chesapeake, Virginia View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Ellasin's Events is dedicated to producing a professional stress free environment so that you can enjoy your big day. Our staff prides themselves on excellence, attention to detail, and using every resource at their disposal to best serve your dreams and wishes.

We believe that the best plans are realized when the client feels comfortable and we believe in treating every client like they are the only ones that matter, regardless of the size of the event.

We are committed to making your event the best possible experience ever. We plan and direct every aspect of your big day from Beginning to End, while suggesting vendors, venues, and establishing various appointments to ensure a flawless event.

Don't need a planner? We can bring your vision to life through design, flowers and decor.

Being a military spouse herself, Ellasin holds a special place in her heart for military weddings.

Contact Ellasin's Events for your free consultation today at www.EllasinsEvents.com or email us at Ellasin@EllasinsEvents.com

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1800.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jada P. Married on 07/17/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend! Read this review! 馃ぉ鈽猴腐

Ellasin is AMAZING. I knew from the moment that we first spoke on the phone, she is who I wanted to work with. She is very kind, honest and funny! She was very flexible with dates and planning, especially with the pandemic. She is very understanding and patient. I鈥檝e called her countless times crying because something wasn鈥檛 going right and she would calm me down and help figure out a solution while I was still having a panic attack. Straight to business. I was not worried at all with decorations because she knew my style immediately after the second or third time we spoke. I LOVED my bouquet and my bridesmaid flowers! If you are looking for a planner, decorator, florist and honest friend....she is your girl! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Maria S. Married on 02/12/2020

It was a wonderful experience

Ellasin was the best! She had great ideas, is extremely organized and creative. She made sure that everything at the event was handled so that my daughter and I didn't have to stress about anything. Everyone commented about what a good job she did. It was a beautiful event.
    Kiana Married on 09/28/2019

Very helpful! Never been part of a wedding so I didn鈥檛 know what to do or expect but she really helped me out and her decor was OUTSTANDING!

I LOVE Ellasin! From the beginning to the end she was always on point and made it her business to make sure everything was in order. The decor was wonderful and the event itself went great. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything because her staff was everything. Thank you Ellasin for your service! You weren鈥檛 just my planner you are family in my book! 鉂わ笍

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Ellasin's Events LLC. 1
Exclusive

About Face MakeUp Artistry About Face MakeUp Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Ellasin on several events and have always been pleased with her attention to detail, professionalism, and thoughtful execution. She is an asset to anyone planning any type of event as she is an experienced and seasoned pro who is well prepared. More importantly, she is amazing during those times when unexpected circumstances (and they always do) occur.

Traditions Catering & Events Traditions Catering & Events Banquet Halls

As the owner and a member of a sales team for a catering company that owns and operates three venues, I have had the opportunity to work hundreds and hundreds of weddings and special occasion events over the past five years. Our experiences working with Ellasin and her team at Ellasin's Events has been nothing short of INCREDIBLE! Her follow up, care for her clients, organization, and genuine nature makes her a fantastic choice for any one searching for the perfect event planner or coordinator!

Maria Grace Photography Maria Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Ellasin and her team are absolutely top notch, and a pleasure to work with. I am truly excited each and every time We get the chance to work together! I would wholeheartedly recommend Ellasin's Events to anyone looking for the best wedding planning experience possible.

Chesapeake, Virginia, 23320
757319-6067
Location of (Ellasin's Events LLC.)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding