Chesapeake, VA 23320 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
  • Deals 1

About Ellasin's Events LLC.

Ellasin's Events is dedicated to producing a professional stress free environment so that you can enjoy your big day. Our staff prides themselves on excellence, attention to detail, and using every resource at their disposal to best serve your dreams and wishes.

We believe that the best plans are realized when the client feels comfortable and we believe in treating every client like they are the only ones that matter, regardless of the size of the event.

We are committed to making your event the best possible experience ever. We plan and direct every aspect of your big day from Beginning to End, while suggesting vendors, venues, and establishing various appointments to ensure a flawless event.

Don't need a planner? We can bring your vision to life through design, flowers and decor.

Being a military spouse herself, Ellasin holds a special place in her heart for military weddings.

Contact Ellasin's Events for your free consultation today at www.EllasinsEvents.com or email us at Ellasin@EllasinsEvents.com

Follow Ellasin's Events LLC. on

a1e93762cb0296ad 1527023213 4daae07e3d7e3468 1527023207981 24 Wed Charles 309
fb6bd05eb424914b 1527023213 89f696480d05265b 1527023207983 26 Wed Charles 350
e36bf8f8248c8c80 133 TRose BridalShow copy
Couple photo

45 Reviews for Ellasin's Events LLC.

Ellasin's Events LLC. 1
Ellasin's Events LLC. 2

kiana · Married on 09/28/2019

Very helpful! Never been part of a wedding so I didn’t know what to do or expect but she really helped me out and her decor was OUTSTANDING!

I LOVE Ellasin! From the beginning to the end she was always on point and made it her business to make sure everything was in order. The decor was wonderful and the event itself went great. I didn’t have to worry about anything because her staff was everything. Thank you Ellasin for your service! You weren’t just my planner you are family in my book! ❤️

Sent on 09/29/2019

Damika · Married on 09/08/2019

Where to start...

I worked with Ellasin over the last 9 months planning my wedding. I came to her needing a month of coordinator and help with floral designs. What she gave me was so much more. I trusted her with all decor and she absolutely nailed my vision and personality. I already miss our conversations lol. And she even did our wedding not feeling but did not miss a beat. Very dependable and honest. We just love her. I would so pick her all over again. Every time ppl ask who did my decor and coordination I always throw her name out

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Diana

Diana Joe · Married on 07/27/2019

Like no other!

Let me start by saying there is no one like Ellasin's Events.... The level of professionalism I received was beyond words. It was not just about money, this was pure commitment to making someone else dream come true. That is exactly what she accomplished for my husband's 50th birthday celebration. From the first time we met she wanted to hear all my thoughts & ideas. Not one time did she make me feel rushed nor that anything I wanted was impossible. She had this way of shaping everything into what you want & it still be cost effective. She had a way of making me calm. When we went to go see the venue it was smaller than I anticipated. I was starting to feel nervous but she had so much confidence in her ability to make it work that when I left I knew everything was going to be just fine. What an under statement! When I walked back in the venue the day of the event my heart dropped. I felt like I walked into a fairy tale. The elegance, the beauty, just too much to put in words. She made my event fit for "My King" . Not just that the space no longer appeared small. She truly worked that magic. What a blessing it was working with Ellasin. Her personality and genuineness was everything. My husband & I were more than satisfied. So thank you to Ellasin & staff for making our event a dream come true.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Ellasin's Events LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ellasin's Events LLC. 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• About Face MakeUp Artistry
    About Face MakeUp Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Ellasin on several events and have always been pleased with her attention to detail, professionalism, and thoughtful execution. She is an asset to anyone planning any type of event as she is an experienced and seasoned pro who is well prepared. More importantly, she is amazing during those times when unexpected circumstances (and they always do) occur.

• Traditions Catering & Events
    Traditions Catering & Events Banquet Halls

As the owner and a member of a sales team for a catering company that owns and operates three venues, I have had the opportunity to work hundreds and hundreds of weddings and special occasion events over the past five years. Our experiences working with Ellasin and her team at Ellasin's Events has been nothing short of INCREDIBLE! Her follow up, care for her clients, organization, and genuine nature makes her a fantastic choice for any one searching for the perfect event planner or coordinator!

• Maria Grace Photography
    Maria Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Ellasin and her team are absolutely top notch, and a pleasure to work with. I am truly excited each and every time We get the chance to work together! I would wholeheartedly recommend Ellasin's Events to anyone looking for the best wedding planning experience possible.

• Chesapeake, Virginia, 23320 See on map