Ellasin's Events LLC. Reviews

45 | Chesapeake, VA

45 Reviews for Ellasin's Events LLC.

Ellasin's Events LLC. 1
Ellasin's Events LLC. 2

kiana · Married on 09/28/2019

Very helpful! Never been part of a wedding so I didn’t know what to do or expect but she really helped me out and her decor was OUTSTANDING!

I LOVE Ellasin! From the beginning to the end she was always on point and made it her business to make sure everything was in order. The decor was wonderful and the event itself went great. I didn’t have to worry about anything because her staff was everything. Thank you Ellasin for your service! You weren’t just my planner you are family in my book! ❤️

Sent on 09/29/2019

Damika · Married on 09/08/2019

Where to start...

I worked with Ellasin over the last 9 months planning my wedding. I came to her needing a month of coordinator and help with floral designs. What she gave me was so much more. I trusted her with all decor and she absolutely nailed my vision and personality. I already miss our conversations lol. And she even did our wedding not feeling but did not miss a beat. Very dependable and honest. We just love her. I would so pick her all over again. Every time ppl ask who did my decor and coordination I always throw her name out

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Diana

Diana Joe · Married on 07/27/2019

Like no other!

Let me start by saying there is no one like Ellasin's Events.... The level of professionalism I received was beyond words. It was not just about money, this was pure commitment to making someone else dream come true. That is exactly what she accomplished for my husband's 50th birthday celebration. From the first time we met she wanted to hear all my thoughts & ideas. Not one time did she make me feel rushed nor that anything I wanted was impossible. She had this way of shaping everything into what you want & it still be cost effective. She had a way of making me calm. When we went to go see the venue it was smaller than I anticipated. I was starting to feel nervous but she had so much confidence in her ability to make it work that when I left I knew everything was going to be just fine. What an under statement! When I walked back in the venue the day of the event my heart dropped. I felt like I walked into a fairy tale. The elegance, the beauty, just too much to put in words. She made my event fit for "My King" . Not just that the space no longer appeared small. She truly worked that magic. What a blessing it was working with Ellasin. Her personality and genuineness was everything. My husband & I were more than satisfied. So thank you to Ellasin & staff for making our event a dream come true.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • BrideMom

Jesse and Courtney Kingsberry · Married on 07/06/2019

exceeded my expectations

Hiring Ellasin as our floral/decor and event planner was the best decision we could have made. Her quality of work, attention to detail and professionalism is as phenomenal as everyone says it is. She worked with me for over a year and she began to feel like a part of my family. She understood and executed my vision better than I imagined. Ellasin recommended me to countless other vendors (cake/photography/seamstress) who were within my budget and amazing to work with as well. The guests at our wedding went on and on about not only her work but how much they enjoyed her personality and professionalism. I always felt like a top priority to her during every phone call, email and meeting. Everything on the day of the event flowed seamlessly thanks to Ellasin. She's genuine, full of life and was a true pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Ellasin's Events LLC. 3
    Ellasin's Events LLC. 4

shaunita · Married on 10/27/2018

TheBomb.com

All I can say is that Ms. Ellasin was the best Wedding Planner/Wedding Decor/Counselor, etc. Her and her staff were the bomb! No complaints and everything went smooth! And people are still talking about our wedding. I really appreciate you guys. They are the Bomb.com!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Steve · Married on 06/16/2018

Exceptional service and made our occasion a memorable one

Sent on 07/18/2018

Andre · Married on 01/21/2018

Ellasin was the BEST VENDOR out of all the vendors that were hired to complete our wedding. She takes her job seriously and it shows in the quality of her work. Ellasin went above and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied. She even served other roles (Counselor, Planner, Confidant) when I needed additional guidance. Ellasin is the epitome of PROFESSIONALISM and she was very accommodating with changes that were made. I would recommend Ellasin for future weddings that may occur with my family and friends.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Simone Murray · Married on 12/10/2017

Excellent Job

Ellasin and her staff did an amazing job with all flowers, decorations and all the planning. I would totally recommend her to anyone that’s has any type of event going on. Amazing job. Thanks Ellasin Events

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sherae · Married on 09/16/2017

We literally could not have done this without the support from Ellasin Events. She made everything so much easier. She's friendly and positive person and we will always be grateful

Love
    Keith & Sherae

Sent on 09/18/2017

Vierra · Married on 08/18/2017

Amazing and Unforgettable

She is the best at what she do....Ellasin bring my vision to life and for that she will forever be my planner!!!!Next.....baby shower!!!!!!BOOK NOW!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Gwendolyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Ellasin was the best. Always their when I needed her, she did a great job!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Askyia · Married on 04/01/2017

Ellasin's Events did a fantastic job. Her hard work and dedication while planning our wedding was on point. From start to finish our dreams came true on April 1, 2017. Well organized, polite and always made sure the bride and groom was her main focus. Any wedding need that we needed Ellasin and her team was right there every step of the way. Loved the way Ellasin and her team worked together to make our wedding day perfect. Nothing went wrong that day bc she ensured me that it was all taken care of and to worry about us and the union we were getting ready to embark on. I valued and appreciated Ellasin's Events the whole 19 months of planning. Best wedding planner in the 757, guaranteed to make sure you have the wedding your heart desires. Let's not forget to mention how she was a 2 in 1, our wedding planner as well as our decor and floral vendor.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Kyle · Married on 11/19/2016

We absolutely loved working with Ellasin and her team. She was organized and professional. She made us a priority and we were so thankful we found her.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Ty · Married on 10/29/2016

Thank you so much, we really enjoyed the wedding. The reception went smoothly and we will be forever grateful.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Renee · Married on 10/28/2016

Ellasin's Events is Suffolk Breast Cancer Society Premier choice for Event Coordinator and Decorator!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Maya · Married on 10/15/2016

I hired Ellisan's Events to do the flowers and decor at my wedding and I must say Ellisan is very attentive. Throughout the process she always checked in on me to make sure she had all the details. Even on the day of my wedding when I had a small wardrobe crisis Ellisan walked in, saw that there was a problem and immediately jumped in with my bridesmaids and my mother to fix it. I'm extremely happy with the way everything looked. Ellisan was an important part of making my dream wedding come true and I'll always remember everything that she did for me. If you are trying to decide on a decorator I would definitely suggest Ellisan's Events.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Melinda · Married on 10/01/2016

Ellasin and her staff were wonderful. The planning process was thorough, professional, and fun. The flowers for the bridal party and tables were beautiful. Ellasin did a great job keeping the vendors and bridal party on schedule. The evening was fun, relaxed, and stress free for the bride and her mom. I would definitely use Ellasins Events for planning and décor again.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kathy · Married on 09/04/2016

Make sure you have a theme in mind prior to your first meeting with her. Make sure she understand any strong preferences that you have regarding flowers and arrangements. Be open to suggestions in consideration of her expertise. Be flexible. Maintain constant contact.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stacie · Married on 07/23/2016

My experience was absolutely amazing. Ellasin and her staff were very professional and I recommend Ellasin's Events to anyone preparing to get married.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Susan · Married on 07/23/2016

Ellasin's services were HANDS DOWN the best investment I made for our wedding. From the very beginning, she sat down with us to discuss exactly what our vision was for the wedding. She helped us along the way with making decisions and was just a great mediator in dealing with the vendors. We had some difficulty with a couple of vendors, but she was there to handle the issues. She even helped us find another officiant last minute, who turned out to be amazing. She definitely helped me keep my sanity several times throughout the planning process! I had a certain vision that I wanted for my decor and she NAILED IT. I received soooo many compliments on the décor. Everything was absolutely beautiful! Ellasin even constructed a centerpiece out of copper pipes based off of a drawing I did and they were beautiful (if you reach out to her, WHICH YOU SHOULD, ask to see the pictures!). She also did our bouquets, which were beautiful. Now, about Ellasin's team: ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. Jamel, Taneka and Joyce were so wonderful, thoughtful and caring. They checked in with us and our parents numerous times throughout the evening and took such great care of us. They were so kind, professional, and even though they were running around all day for our event, they always had a smile and were there for anything we needed. I could really tell that they did their absolute best to make sure we had the best day ever, and honestly, I really could not have imagined a better wedding planning team for our wedding. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, ladies!!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Cheniqua · Married on 07/03/2016

Ellasin and Ellasin Events were awesome and made my wedding planning process and wedding day the absolute best!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Colleen · Married on 05/14/2016

Ellasin was awesome! She kept me on track and made sure my special day went great. I used her month of services, would I would recommend, it is a great value. My husband was initially unsure about using a wedding coordinator but after the wedding he told me that he was glad I hired Ellasin. Thank you to Ellasin and her team!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Anicia · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I had the best experience with Ellasin. She was the first and only event planner we interviewed because we had an instant connection. She was our planner, our friend, and definitely our counselor and I thank her for that. When we would visit vendors, people actually thought we had been friends for years just by our vibe. We instantly clicked & I think that is very important because brides have to work with their planner for months & you really want someone who you get along with. Ellasin was there through the laughs, tears, & anxiety attacks. She was always there whether meeting in person, late night emails, calls, or texts. We have an open & honest relationship & that is key in the planning process. She will tell you quick when something is not going to work & tell you what will work instead because she is that experienced in the business. She will fight for you & always have your back when it comes to other vendors.

Ellasin & staff are very professional at all times. They are prompt to appointments & very knowledgeable in the process. They respond in a timely manner & is willing to do whatever it takes to make your vision a reality (literally cutting down tree branches & collecting leaves for my Fall décor). I’m in Grad School & my husband works third shift. She worked with our busy, non-conventional schedules, whether it was early in the morning so my husband could be a part of the process or late at night after I was done with class. She sent reminders on what needs done & kept a strict timeline. If it wasn’t for Ellasin, I would have dropped/postponed my classes. She took a big responsibility off my shoulders.

To the grooms, she doesn’t always take the bride’s side on things. She is fair & considers everybody’s point of view. It was plenty of times Ellasin & my husband double teamed me because my expectations were far fetch. But at the end, it worked out for the best! My wedding was 2 months ago & I still talk to Ellasin.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Anjani · Married on 09/06/2015

Ellasin's Events is the full package. When they say there isn't anything they won't do for their clients, they TRULY mean THERE ISN'T ANYTHING THEY WONT DO. From day one to the day of, Ellasin was not just our coordinator, but also our planner, organizer, decor designer, problem solver, detail remember-er, counselor, defensive linebacker, mind reader, adviser, appointment guru, budget-er, emotional supporter, comic relief, rock, fairy godmother & above all else, friend. There really wasn't a single thing Ellasin & her girls wouldn't do if it meant making my husband & I happy. No amount of words can truly thank these wonderful women enough for all that they have done for us. Together, their team really did give us the wedding of our dreams.

Before I met Ellasin I deliriously thought for a brief moment I could plan my own wedding. HA! Now looking back at my experience, I honestly don't know how I could have possibly done it with out her. She was so patient & supportive of our vision. Ellasin took the time to truly get to know us not just as clients, but also as individuals & as a couple. She walked me through every step from setting up my first Pintest board to laying out & designing the decor/ functionality of the reception room. She involved me in every aspect of planning that I wanted to be apart of, & simply took the lead and finished each of the parts I did not. She was the perfect mix of calm understanding meets fiery enthusiasm. At any point, regardless of how hectic & chaotic I felt things were, Ellisan always had a way of bringing me back down to earth and putting everything into perspective. Weather it was the months worth of taxing wedding planning, or day of emotional jitters & typical bridal anxiety, she was there every step of the way to hold my hand & to take all my problems away. It was so reassuring to know that no matter what, everything was going to work out, because we had Ellasin (aka wonder women) on our side.

Sent on 09/21/2015

anissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Ellasin Events, are the best in the business i have seen this far. She really address every situation there was. Also kept everything under control. I couldn't ask for anything more. I would definitely hire her again. She's the best!!!

Sent on 08/03/2015