Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Traditions Catering & Events

"More than a Catering Company"

Traditions is "More than a Catering Company", located at 3 Hampton Roads Venues: The Chesapeake Golf Club, Honey Bee Golf Club in Virginia Beach, and Cypress Point Country Club in Virginia Beach, where we can accommodate your wedding (ceremony and reception) or all occasion event. We also provide full service catering to you at your chosen location. Let us wow your guests with food and service beyond compare, while you enjoy the experience, free from worrying if your guests are being taken care of.  Call today and let us cater to your needs.

Contact us:  Phone   757-547-8009

Specialty Beer (2)
Dessert (1)
Local (1)
Mexican (1)

So where do I start. It was fabulous!! I usually do everything myself each year but this year I thought I would enjoy my guests instead of staying in the kitchen.
The food was wonderful and everything looked beautiful. The only reason I had to come into the kitchen was to get some food. I really enjoyed our Party this year and everyone said they liked seeing me all around the house. I was able to spend time with people which was Priceless!! Brandy our Bartender made a yummy festive drink and kept everyone happy.
I have used you all before and knew you were great at what you do but having someone take over your Kitchen and Bar can be a little unnerving, but not with Traditions. You all were so attentive to your guests and kept the food filled up and hot. I cannot say enough about everything you all did. I was even asked where my broom was so you could sweep the floor.
If I am thinking about an event either at home I know I can reach out to Rev or any of the Staff at Traditions.
You All really made our Christmas Party Special for Brian and I as well as All our Guests.

Merry Christmas to All of you and Thank you so Much!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Traditions and nothing could’ve been more perfect. The staff was wonderful, the food was amazing, and the location was beautiful! Nicole and Ashley were the best. They were very professional and helped me tremendously throughout the planning process. In the end they made sure I had an amazing (and stress-free) day and I couldn’t be more appreciative for that. I am so happy I trusted Traditions to help me make my special day possible because everything truly was exceptional.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 1 Review

Valet
6 AWARDS

3D Tours

8 ENDORSEMENTS
You are in very good hands with Traditions Catering and Events!

Traditions Catering is one of my most highly recommended caterers. The Food and Service Staff behind it are top notch. Wherever the venue is that is requested, it feels as if you are being served in a four star restaurant. This is just my impression by being approached by staff after the ceremony with an amazing assortment of hor's d'oeuvres and seeing the main table setup and welcoming of guests. Traditions commits to excellence with their guests and it is easy to see. I would recommend them for any wedding event in the Hampton Roads area.

Traditions is the most requested caterer at the West Neck Village Hall. Their commitment and reliability to our customers far exceeds our expectations, with exceptional food offerings and great service by friendly, experienced staff. A good value and variety to meet our clients’ needs. Wonderful presentation along with their service attention to details, makes them Top of Line, our most preferred vendor.

Traditions food is addicting. Rev. will make you feel like you are eating a meal full of love that he only prepared for you. 5 Star service from top to bottom!

Events

1201 Clubhouse Drive, Chesapeake, VA 23322   See On Map
757-547-8009 (phone)
Traditions Catering & Events is a wedding Venue and catering company from Hampton Roads servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Chesapeake , Virginia Beach , and Portsmouth. Traditions Catering & Events is a professional Catering Company that has been part of the Hampton Roads wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Hampton Roads Weddings and Special Events.