Maria Grace Photography

Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Maria Grace Photography

There are a lot of things I could say about how much I love weddings, the way I tear up during first looks, and how the favorite part of my 'job' is connecting with new and incredible people. While all these things are true, if you get to know the real me, you'll quickly learn that I speak fluent sarcasm and think that I'm the funny one in our marriage. I run daily but I can't say no to salt & vinegar chips or hot fudge sundaes. I will dance like a fool with a camera in my hand at your reception and I get overly excited before each wedding day.

Nathan is my husband of 6 years, my IT support, and the one who carries me to bed when I fall asleep reading on the couch. Together we eat as much sushi as our budget allows, watch reruns of old shows we still find hilarious, and spend time outside whenever we can.

After a 3-year adoption journey, in June we brought home our beautiful daughter Willow. Of all the adventures this has been our favorite one yet. Come follow along with our story!

Follow Maria Grace Photography on

Wedding Flowers
Wedding Flowers
Bridal Party
Bridal Party

37 Reviews for Maria Grace Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Due to Hurricane Florence threatening coastal Virginia and vendors canceling out of an abundance of caution, almost all of our wedding day plans had to change and change quickly. Maria Grace not only worked with us to make sure she would be at our wedding to shoot, but she was also amazingly positive and supportive throughout all the ups and downs. Her photos turned out absolutely beautiful and I am so thrilled we had the opportunity to work with her!

Kristina · Married on 08/05/2018

If you are getting married in Hampton Roads and need a photographer, HIRE MARIA!

Maria is an exceptional photographer and, more importantly, an amazing person! Her calm demeanor, sense of humor, and sweet personality brought my husband and I so much joy and peace of mind in the days leading up to and the day of our wedding.

I cannot gush enough about how BEAUTIFUL our wedding photos are. Both Maria and her husband, Nathan, perfectly captured big and small moments from our day with a light, bright, airy feel to our entire photoset.

Maria was receptive to our questions, concerns, and ideas. Working with her is like working with a close friend you have known forever...even if you've only just met! She is hands down one of the best vendor choices we made while planning our wedding. I will never hire another photographer!

Kate · Married on 03/10/2018

Maria is the best of the best! She was a blessing to work with from start to finish and I wish we could redo the day so that we could hang out with her more! She is both kind and direct and keeps everyone in line at all times. Her flexibility throughout the day allowed for the bridal party to enjoy getting ready and helped me (the bride) stay calm and on schedule. She was incredibly responsive leading up the wedding, and always gives confident opinions even if it isn't about photography. She is full of grace and elegance, and adds such a nice touch to the entire wedding process.

Maria Grace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maria Grace Photography 1
    The Full Experience

Engagement session at a location of your choice.
    10x10 leather-bound wedding album.
    10 hours of wedding coverage.
    Second professional photographer.
    High resolution digital images delivered within 4 weeks.
    A few little surprises.

Enjoy a discount of $500 when choosing the Full Experience!

• Beach Bridal Artistry
    Beach Bridal Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

great photographer! highly reccomend

• B. James Productions
    B. James Productions Wedding DJs

A wonderful photographer who will always give your event the attention it deserves. Would recommend to anyone

• The Main Event By Emily and Cindy
    The Main Event By Emily and Cindy Wedding Planners

Maria Grace Photography is one of our favorite photographers. Not only do her photographs turn out beautifully ,she is GREAT to work with. She is passionate about all things wedding, but also very dedicated to reflecting the relationship that will be the marriage to follow. Our team loves her cooperation with the timeline and dedication to making sure the bride has a record of all aspects of the day. We recommend Maria Grace Photography to every bride we have a consultation with!

• 100 Tabb Lakes Drive Carrollton, Virginia, VA 23693 See on map