Maria Grace Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Maria Grace Photography

Specializing in elegant church weddings for joyful couples.

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by my storefront! I am a Hampton Roads/Virginia Beach photographer who is excited to shoot weddings here, across the country, and around the world.

I live in Virginia with my wonderful husband, and we are currently in the process of adopting our first child (unless you count our cockapoo, Lilo, of course). My obsessions include running, football, and all things sour - I'd take Sour Patch Kids over chocolate any day of the week!

Photography is my passion, joy, and craft. I love getting to know new people, brides, and couples, and working my hardest to capture the beautiful moments of a wedding day. I'd love to get to know you more, and talk about your big day! Visit my website or find me on Facebook so we can chat :) I'm looking forward to talking to you soon!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (3)
Multi. Locations (3)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Liability Insurance (2)

I couldn't imagine hiring a better photographer that Maria. Maria took our engagement photos and we immediately knew that she had to photograph our wedding. Her husband Nathan was her assistant and the only thing better than just Maria is her with her husband. Not only do they take amazing pictures, but they keep everyone laughing and really just enjoying every aspect of the night. Maria is very detail oriented, responsive, and attentive. She makes sure that the bride and groom are happy while still making sure that she gets all of the shots to completely capture the joy of the wedding. She got us our wedding photos fairly quickly and we loved every single one of them. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I can't say enough great things about Maria and her husband Nathan. From the very first interaction with Maria, she made everything so easy and was always quick with responses and answers to all of our questions. When we finally met Maria in person for our engagement session, it became very clear within the first few minutes that we had made such a great choice. She made us feel comfortable, gave us great direction and captured the most amazing shots. When our wedding day came, Maria and Nathan were a dream team. They kept us both calm and laughing throughout the day, were always one step ahead on everything and made the day flow so seamlessly even with a huge bridal party to wrangle for all the photos. We had wedding highlights the very next day and all of our wedding photos in such a quick turnaround. Each and every photo I look at I love even more. On top of that every person I talked to who was at the wedding or just viewing the pictures, raves about the shots that they captured and how wonderful they all are.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maria is absolutely worth every penny!! She made my dreams come true with all the pictures she captured from our micro wedding! I thought we would maybe get 100 or so but there was we'll over 300 just from 2 hours!! If you're a bride to be, Maria will be your saving grace! Loved, loved, loved working with her!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews

Save the Date
4 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
great photographer! highly reccomend

A wonderful photographer who will always give your event the attention it deserves. Would recommend to anyone

Maria Grace Photography is one of our favorite photographers. Not only do her photographs turn out beautifully ,she is GREAT to work with. She is passionate about all things wedding, but also very dedicated to reflecting the relationship that will be the marriage to follow. Our team loves her cooperation with the timeline and dedication to making sure the bride has a record of all aspects of the day. We recommend Maria Grace Photography to every bride we have a consultation with!

Maria Grace Photography is a gem in the field of wedding photography.....if you want a personalized, professional touch to your wedding.....she is the person to deliver.....I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER SERVICES!!!!!

Maria Grace Photography is a wonderful company to have at your event. They are very professional and they seek to please their clients. This company and the staff wants nothing more than to capture every detail of an event to ensure when you see your pictures you haven't missed anything. Loved working with them.

Events