8 San Jose Drive, Newport News, VA 23606, Hampton, VA 23606 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc., based out of Hampton Roads, Virginia, is a wedding makeup artist with a love of one-of-a-kind looks for clients. With a passion for makeup, Tiffany has worked in the industry for close to four years and has greatly enjoyed making brides feel beautiful on their wedding day.

Experience
Tiffany, owner of the company, is a graduate of Makeup Artistry from the International Spa Institute in Newport News. She is a certified, insured, professional makeup artist in Hampton Roads, Virginia with experience in bridal makeup.

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. offers beauty packages to wedding brides as well as bridal parties. Services differ depending on the price of the package, but the most expensive bridal package includes wedding-day makeup, a bridal trial and consultation, an additional makeup application for the bride for photoshoots, events, etc., false lash application, a touch-up kit, and travel services.

Tiffany also offers photoshoots and special events makeup applications. Other services offered by the company include:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Makeup trials
  • Fake lashes
  • Airbrush makeup (prices vary)
  • Woman-owned
Follow Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Hair By Emily Dami
Bride
Bride
img 0385 51 997957 1563824671
Bridal

30 Reviews for Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.

• Megan

Megan T. · Married on 03/06/2021

Personable and relaxing!

I have not gotten professional make up done in the past, so I was a bit hesitant. However, since I first got in contact with Tiffany, she made the whole experience stress free. She did an amazing job of giving me the look I wanted and did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids as well. She was extremely personable throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend Tiffany to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Caroline L. · Married on 02/11/2021

She did an AMAZING job with everybody's makeup!!

Tiffany did a great job with my wedding makeup as well as my mom and bridesmaids. I wanted a great makeup artist so I could look flawless for our wedding and she made my makeup flawless. I didn't have to reapply anything the entire night!! She had a calming presence on the wedding morning and everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Emma N. · Married on 12/19/2020

Best wedding makeup artist!!

I am beyond grateful that I booked Tiffany to do my wedding makeup, along with my engagement shoot, and bridal shower!! She also did my mom’s and bridesmaids’ makeup and they all looked so beautiful. Tiffany is very fun to be around and also down to earth, so it was awesome getting to know her leading up to my wedding. I definitely want to have her do my makeup in the future! Tiffany’s creativity with makeup artistry will have you looking stunning on your big day. If you haven’t already, book Beauty by Tiffany for your wedding now!!!

Sent on 01/14/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. Pricing

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. Price Rates

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• 8 San Jose Drive, Newport News, VA 23606 Hampton, VA, 23606 See on map
    Location of (Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.)