Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.

Hampton, VA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc., based out of Hampton Roads, Virginia, is a wedding makeup artist with a love of one-of-a-kind looks for clients. With a passion for makeup, Tiffany has worked in the industry for close to four years and has greatly enjoyed making brides feel beautiful on their wedding day.

Experience
Tiffany, owner of the company, is a graduate of Makeup Artistry from the International Spa Institute in Newport News. She is a certified, insured, professional makeup artist in Hampton Roads, Virginia with experience in bridal makeup.

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. offers beauty packages to wedding brides as well as bridal parties. Services differ depending on the price of the package, but the most expensive bridal package includes wedding-day makeup, a bridal trial and consultation, an additional makeup application for the bride for photoshoots, events, etc., false lash application, a touch-up kit, and travel services.

Tiffany also offers photoshoots and special events makeup applications. Other services offered by the company include:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Makeup trials
  • Fake lashes
  • Airbrush makeup (prices vary)
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Sasha S. Married on 04/25/2022

Spicer wedding 2022

Tiffany was amazing! She made everyone feel beautiful and taken care of on my wedding day. If you are looking for someone who is professional, caring, and welcoming Tiffany is your girl.
    Carissa J. Married on 04/10/2022

Tiffany is perfection!

Where do I begin?! Tiffany is an angel on earth!! There's never been a day in my life that I felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I owe it all to her. She was the ultimate hype girl throughout the entire day constantly reminding me how beautiful I was. I had all of my daughters in our wedding as bridesmaids ranging from age 9 to 15 and Tiffany was so patient, kind, and loving to us all. Her attention to detail is unmatched, if you're looking for the perfect MUA for your next event book Tiffany it will be the best decision you've ever made!!!
    Jasmine H. Married on 04/09/2022

Made me feel beautiful!

Tiffany truly is a Miracle worker! From making my mom feel amazing in makeup to having a personal Togo bag for me with all things I may need at my wedding after she left. She is the sweetest to work with and I would hire her again in a heart beat!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Sara & Bobby
    39 photos · 10/20/2018

Pricing

8 San Jose Drive, Newport News, VA 23606 Hampton, VA, 23606
Location of (Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding