8 San Jose Drive, Newport News, VA 23606, Hampton, VA 23606 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc., based out of Hampton Roads, Virginia, is a wedding makeup artist with a love of one-of-a-kind looks for clients. With a passion for makeup, Tiffany has worked in the industry for close to four years and has greatly enjoyed making brides feel beautiful on their wedding day.

Experience
Tiffany, owner of the company, is a graduate of Makeup Artistry from the International Spa Institute in Newport News. She is a certified, insured, professional makeup artist in Hampton Roads, Virginia with experience in bridal makeup.

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. offers beauty packages to wedding brides as well as bridal parties. Services differ depending on the price of the package, but the most expensive bridal package includes wedding-day makeup, a bridal trial and consultation, an additional makeup application for the bride for photoshoots, events, etc., false lash application, a touch-up kit, and travel services.

Tiffany also offers photoshoots and special events makeup applications. Other services offered by the company include:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Makeup trials
  • Fake lashes
  • Airbrush makeup (prices vary)
Follow Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. on

Bride
Bride
img 0385 51 997957 1563824671
Bridal

17 Reviews for Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. 1
Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. 7
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Grove · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!!!

I had the privilege of meeting Tiffany and getting to know her and seeing what wonderful work she does all my friend Kim! She made everyone look amazing and was complete perfection! She is very personal, professional, and high quality top notch makeup artist!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kat, it truly means a lot! I look forward to working with you again soon!
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing work!

Tiffany was amazing! At my bridal trial she listened to my needs and even noted some things about my skin that she used in choosing the products she worked with. On the day of the wedding, she brought an assistant who was just as talented as she is. They both did an amazing job keeping our make up light and natural, which was our goal. Everyone looked gorgeous! We had so much fun with them in the bridal suite and they put everyone at ease. Tiffany made me feel like a more beautiful version of myself and I am so grateful! She also left me with a little kit with extra lipstick and other items for touch ups throughout the night. Tiffany is amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Alycia Matott · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience

There are truly no words to describe how wonderful Tiffany was on our special day. From the moment I met Her, I felt like I had known her for years. I provided her with multiple photos and ideas and she absolutely blew me out of the water. It was perfect. As I sat in the chair, getting my make up done on my wedding day, she patiently waited while wiping away my happy tears. She goes above and beyond for her brides and for that I am forever grateful. I can’t wait for my next event to have Tiffany do my makeup!

Sent on 10/12/2019