Beauty by Tiffany, Inc. Reviews

31 | Hampton, VA

31 Reviews for Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.

• Stephanie

Stephanie M. · Married on 05/01/2021

Like a princess

Tiffany was recommended to me because I like a more natural look when it comes to my makeup rather than airbrushed. She did an amazing job and everyone said I looked just like a Disney princess—-which was my dream! She’s funny, professional but makes you feel relaxed when you’re in her chair and she really listens to what you want but isn’t afraid to offer suggestions either. Whether you want a ton of makeup or just a little, Tiffany will customize a look that will be the best, prettiest version of yourself.

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Megan

Megan T. · Married on 03/06/2021

Personable and relaxing!

I have not gotten professional make up done in the past, so I was a bit hesitant. However, since I first got in contact with Tiffany, she made the whole experience stress free. She did an amazing job of giving me the look I wanted and did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids as well. She was extremely personable throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend Tiffany to anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Caroline L. · Married on 02/11/2021

She did an AMAZING job with everybody's makeup!!

Tiffany did a great job with my wedding makeup as well as my mom and bridesmaids. I wanted a great makeup artist so I could look flawless for our wedding and she made my makeup flawless. I didn't have to reapply anything the entire night!! She had a calming presence on the wedding morning and everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Emma N. · Married on 12/19/2020

Best wedding makeup artist!!

I am beyond grateful that I booked Tiffany to do my wedding makeup, along with my engagement shoot, and bridal shower!! She also did my mom’s and bridesmaids’ makeup and they all looked so beautiful. Tiffany is very fun to be around and also down to earth, so it was awesome getting to know her leading up to my wedding. I definitely want to have her do my makeup in the future! Tiffany’s creativity with makeup artistry will have you looking stunning on your big day. If you haven’t already, book Beauty by Tiffany for your wedding now!!!

Sent on 01/14/2021

Christine R. · Married on 12/04/2020

Amazing to work with!

I highly recommend Tiffany for your wedding makeup. She does a very natural look but full coverage. Everyone gets fake but natural looking eyelashes. She truly transforms you on your wedding day! Very easy to work with and she has no problem adjusting the look to what you want. Very talented and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Christine F. · Married on 10/18/2020

Tiffany is incredible!!

If you are looking for a make up artist for your wedding or special event, look no further! When searching for a make up artist I wanted to make sure that I felt comfortable with them, just like I wanted to with all of my vendors, and I wanted to be sure that I look like myself. Tiffany satisfied both those requirements and then some!!! Tiffany’s personality is exactly who you want to be around on your wedding day. She feels like one of your best friends and that’s there to celebrate with you. Every single one of my bridesmaids and mothers could not say enough nice things about her. Not to mention that she made each of us look absolutely stunning!!! She amplified each of our unique features to make us glow... for hours!!! Our makeup stayed PERFECT for 12 hours!! I was so sad to have to take it off at the end of the night. Tiffany - thank you for making all of use feel so comfortable, celebrating with us like family and for making us look absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I could not have asked for a better person to do my makeup on my wedding day :)

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/10/2020

Above and beyond

Tiffany went above and beyond for me and my wedding party which included myself (the bride), my 3 bridesmaids, the mother of the groom, mother of the bride, mistress of ceremonies, and my grandmother. She was early, came with plenty of help who were equally as amazing, and was extremely flexible.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Amber L. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Makeup Artist

If you’re scrolling through reviews to decide who you want to book as your makeup artist, stop right now and book Tiffany! She’s amazing, professional, and very accommodating. Being a bride during COVID, dates and locations changed more than once, and she was so flexible through it all, even driving much further than initially anticipated. I rarely wear makeup so I didn’t want anything over the top, which is basically all I told her during my trial, and my makeup was absolutely perfect! I can’t say enough good things about her, as well as her assistants, who glammed up my 5 bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and myself in record time!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Aurora

Heather F. · Married on 07/18/2020

Phenomenal Makeup, Glowing Bride!

Tiffany was incredible. She was super flexible with all the changes in my package with my bridesmaids and covid. She also was super generous too. I was in a pickle the day before the wedding, and she came to my hotel to do a makeup trial! Like what?! She is amazing! I knew Tiffany was the best based on the pictures I saw of brides she had done her magic on but I felt it on my wedding day. She picked the perfect makeup colors on me, I was glowing!!! Hands down, best makeup look I’ve ever got to wear. My bridesmaids looked radiant and my mom...who does not wear makeup looked not only amazing but 20 years younger! I loved the makeup touch up sample kit she gave me and the makeup pouch was so pretty! I got to walk away with some awesome makeup! Tiffany is the best, I’m just trying to figure out my next excuse for her to have my makeup done again!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Courtney J. · Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding makeup!

I can't say enough great things about Tiffany! Tiffany did my makeup for my engagement pictures and when I saw my finished look I was speechless! Tiffany is beyond talented and she truly makes the whole experience so fun and exciting. Tiffany is so sweet and goes above and beyond for her clients. I would 100% recommend her for any makeup services!!!

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen G. · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!!!

I had the privilege of meeting Tiffany and getting to know her and seeing what wonderful work she does all my friend Kim! She made everyone look amazing and was complete perfection! She is very personal, professional, and high quality top notch makeup artist!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Beauty by Tiffany, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kat, it truly means a lot! I look forward to working with you again soon!
  • Whitney

Whitney K. · Married on 04/25/2020

Book her for your wedding, book her for life’s moments!

Tiffany has done my make up from everything from office parties, to my bridal shower, to engagement photos, to my wedding. What I can say is what I wanted for each of those events was different, and she knocked it out of the park each time! From a light glam, to all our glitz, she can do it. Know why? She listens. She really takes time to find out what you are looking for. She is constantly finding new ways to enhance her craft, and always expanding her knowledge. Oh, and can we say ONE TOUGH MAMA?! This girl showed up on time and knocked out at least 5 faces while 8 MONTHS PREGNANT! She also has an arsenal of artists in her contacts who are also extremely talented to help out if needed for bigger groups (because who wants their make up done at 7am for a 5pm wedding?).

When I say book her for your wedding, know you will book her for so much more than that. You will fall in love with her style and find yourself in her chair for so many more moments!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca H. · Married on 12/01/2019

The best experience!

Tiffany is amazing! She did the makeup for my engagement pictures, bridal shower (used as my wedding trial), and wedding. She is such a burst of fun energy and is a true artist at her craft! The touch up kit was filled with goodies, which was a nice gift to have day of the wedding. Tiffany did a great job of doing the makeup for my Matron and my mom. I would recommend her for any event and will definitely use her for future appointments! Definitely my favorite vendor hired for my wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing work!

Tiffany was amazing! At my bridal trial she listened to my needs and even noted some things about my skin that she used in choosing the products she worked with. On the day of the wedding, she brought an assistant who was just as talented as she is. They both did an amazing job keeping our make up light and natural, which was our goal. Everyone looked gorgeous! We had so much fun with them in the bridal suite and they put everyone at ease. Tiffany made me feel like a more beautiful version of myself and I am so grateful! She also left me with a little kit with extra lipstick and other items for touch ups throughout the night. Tiffany is amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/04/2019

Fun and Fabulous!

I had such a great time working with Tiffany! She was super responsive to my emails and so much fun to talk to. When I decided to do bridal portraits, she helped me juggle schedules so we could coordinate the makeup trial run for the same day. I generally don’t wear much makeup, so having it professionally done was a tad outside my comfort zone. Tiffany did such a great job though, and the pictures look AMAZING! I couldn’t even feel that I was wearing false eyelashes! Tiffany did the makeup for several of my bridesmaids as well as my mom. She even gave us little goodie bags for touch-ups before the ceremony! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Alycia M. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience

There are truly no words to describe how wonderful Tiffany was on our special day. From the moment I met Her, I felt like I had known her for years. I provided her with multiple photos and ideas and she absolutely blew me out of the water. It was perfect. As I sat in the chair, getting my make up done on my wedding day, she patiently waited while wiping away my happy tears. She goes above and beyond for her brides and for that I am forever grateful. I can’t wait for my next event to have Tiffany do my makeup!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2019

100% Satisfied

Tiffany was simply the best!!! I could not of asked for a better make up artist. I found her online by comparing reviews and prices, and I am so happy I did. She is punctual, professional, and personable. Her personality and awesome make up skills really shined during my make up trial and on the day of my wedding. I definitely recommend her to any future brides out there!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/15/2019

One word: Incredible !

I cannot say enough good things about Tiffany. She is amazing as an artist and also as a person. When you think about makeup for your wedding she should be your number one choice! She did my makeup for my June 2019 wedding, as well as many of my friends in 2018. I have never felt as beautiful and confident as I did when Tiffany did my makeup. My makeup not only looked beautiful in person but also photographed amazingly! If you want someone to make you wedding dreams come true look no further

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/17/2019

Tiffany is THE BEST!!

Tiffany is so incredible at what she does! She is professional, easy to work with, and most importantly, she is an incredible makeup artist! She made myself, my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law all feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My favorite thing about her makeup style was that when she does your makeup, you still look like yourself - just better. Tiffany has an amazing fun and bubbly yet calm personality that made her a great match for my bridal party. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Briana A. · Married on 03/11/2019

Incredibly skilled and fun MUA to work with!

Tiffany was so much fun to work with and made me look absolutely gorgeous for bridal photos. The makeup stayed on the entire time through the event and I was so impressed with how precise she was with every detail of my look! She even left me with additional lipstick so I could touch up if necessary! I felt beyond beautiful and hope to work with her again in the future! Couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Evan

Evan L. · Married on 11/23/2018

Tiffany is simply amazing.

Tiffany is such an amazing makeup artist. I am beyond happy that I chose her for my wedding, and will choose her to do my makeup for special events in the future. She has the sweetest personality, and a true love for what she does. From booking her for my big day, to my consultation, to the day of Tiffany made sure everything was absolutely perfect for both myself and my bridesmaids. She provided up services the day of for me, 6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and 2 aunts and she managed to have us done ahead of schedule and everyone’s make up was flawless!! Hands down, Beauty by Tiffany is who you want to choose for your big day.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • W

Whitney H. · Married on 10/27/2018

Hands down the BEST!

If you’ve never had your makeup done by Tiffany you are truly missing out. I have had Tiffany do my makeup for multiple occasions and have loved every single look she has done. She knows what she’s doing and I have left feeling super confident every single time. She’s very trustworthy, caring, professional, and takes your opinion very seriously. I have and will always reccomend her a thousand times. I have also had the honor of seeing her put her talent and mark on many brides, brides to be, friends and family- all of which have looked absolutely beautiful. In my opinion no one compares!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah K. · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Day Dream

Tiffany was so wonderful to work with from the booking process, to the consultation, to the wedding day. She is so easy to work with and is very personable. She made each of my bridesmaids beautiful and worked with each of them very well. I could have never thought that I would look as beautiful as I did for my wedding day and I can not thank Tiffany enough for that! I highly recommend you booking her for your big day or any event!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley B. · Married on 10/13/2018

Tiffany goes above and beyond

Tiffany was incredibly professional, punctual, friendly, and above all made me look flawless on my big day. I would 100% recommend her. I cannot stress enough how incredible she is. Start to finish, everything I wanted and more.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Kimberley

Kimberley M. · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceptional!! Highly Recommend!!

I booked Tiffany for my wedding this past October (10/6/18). She is very personable and easy to work with! I went into my bridal trial not really knowing what look I wanted and Tiffany took the time to understand my style and skin type to give me the perfect look. On my wedding day Tiffany made me look absolutely STUNNING! I couldn't have been more confident walking down the aisle. Tiffany also did my stepmom and mother in law's makeup and they both loved their looks! I received several compliments on my makeup throughout the evening. And it lasted the entire wedding at outdoor venues that were very humid at times. One of my friends has even booked Tiffany for her wedding in 2020! Tiffany is talented, professional, and responsive. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018