Narberth, PA 19072 Map · Phone number

About Main Line Makeup

I am a professional makeup artist serving PA, NJ, NY and VT.

Whether you want your makeup to be simple or natural, elegant and classic, or trendy and edgy, you can have peace of mind knowing that I’ll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

My specialty is bridal beauty, but I am also here to make you look your best for all of your events including bar/bat mitzvahs, proms, graduations, or just a special night out.

Please contact me to learn more about my services, to make sure I am available for your date, and to schedule a consultation. I look forward to meeting you!

For more information, please check out my website http://www.mainlinemakeup.com

Follow Main Line Makeup on

natmarkleaves1
baba 113

19 Reviews for Main Line Makeup

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

I know very little about makeup (I barely manage to swipe mascara on in the morning), and I've had terrible experiences as a bridesmaid with makeup artists who think "natural" means "as much makeup as possible." Darien, on the other hand, was what every makeup artist should be. At my trial, she listened to my ideas, and made me feel extremely comfortable. On my wedding day, she did my makeup as well as my mom's and my sister's, and all three of us could not have felt more beautiful. My makeup and lashes stayed put until 2:30 am, too (we had fun!), despite the happy tears!

When I look at my wedding photos, I don't see makeup - I see me, only looking way better than I normally do, and that's what I wanted to see. Darien is a true professional in every sense of the word and extremely reasonably priced to boot, and I can't recommend her enough.

Megan · Married on 08/29/2015

I worked with Darien for my wedding makeup. She was amazing! I typically don't wear a lot of makeup and when I do I like it to look as natural as possible. Any time I've had my makeup done before for an event, I never felt like it hit the natural mark. So I was really concerned about this for my wedding. Darien completely hit the mark for my makeup and I was so happy about it. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful and natural I looked. My bridesmaids also had their makeup done by Darien and they looked flawless. They all loved their makeup! I'll also mention that Main Line makeup is very affordable in comparison to other vendors I looked at or other weddings I've been in. I'd highly recommend this company for your wedding!

Lisa · Married on 05/24/2015

Darien is a gem. What a lovely person to work with! She met w/us to do a trial and was very understanding of the "look' we were going for- which was very natural for my daughter's outdoor wedding. She also listened to our concerns about make-up in general (we don't wear much) and just totally got it. She arrived promptly at our home on the morning of the wedding and made each bridesmaid , the bride, and the mom look and feel absolutely beautiful. Our makeup lasted all day and into the night and we still look dewey and fresh!
    Darien has a very lovely, calming demeanor, is honest w/her opinions and just makes you feel and look your best. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Award

Main Line Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes