Narberth, PA 19072 Map · Phone number

About Main Line Makeup

I am a professional makeup artist serving PA, NJ, NY and VT.

Whether you want your makeup to be simple or natural, elegant and classic, or trendy and edgy, you can have peace of mind knowing that I’ll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

My specialty is bridal beauty, but I am also here to make you look your best for all of your events including bar/bat mitzvahs, proms, graduations, or just a special night out.

Please contact me to learn more about my services, to make sure I am available for your date, and to schedule a consultation. I look forward to meeting you!

For more information, please check out my website http://www.mainlinemakeup.com

Follow Main Line Makeup on

Main Line Makeup 4
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Main Line Make Up

Darien was wonderful! She came to my house for my trial on the day of our engagement shoot. She was flexible with scheduling and really made natural glam happen for me! On day of we had 12 women so she brought a second make up artist, Jill. They were both wonderful and we loved everyone's make up. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Main Line Makeup 5
    Main Line Makeup 6
    Main Line Makeup 7
    Main Line Makeup 8

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful!

Darien is fantastic! She did the makeup for my wedding as well as my sister-in-law's and the results were gorgeous both times. She is professional, talented, puts you at ease, and is great to work with. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

I know very little about makeup (I barely manage to swipe mascara on in the morning), and I've had terrible experiences as a bridesmaid with makeup artists who think "natural" means "as much makeup as possible." Darien, on the other hand, was what every makeup artist should be. At my trial, she listened to my ideas, and made me feel extremely comfortable. On my wedding day, she did my makeup as well as my mom's and my sister's, and all three of us could not have felt more beautiful. My makeup and lashes stayed put until 2:30 am, too (we had fun!), despite the happy tears!

When I look at my wedding photos, I don't see makeup - I see me, only looking way better than I normally do, and that's what I wanted to see. Darien is a true professional in every sense of the word and extremely reasonably priced to boot, and I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Award

Main Line Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes