Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Made by a Princess Parties in Style

I specialize in creating custom party products (both printable and printed) for all your party planning needs. My blog is about sharing my passion with parties with everything from DIYs, recipes, tips, ideas, and photos from my own parties.

Please feel free to contact me at kyliejjenkins@aol.com with any questions or special requests.

Follow Made by a Princess Parties in Style on

49 Reviews for Made by a Princess Parties in Style

Colleen · event on 08/04/2012

This was the second time I used Made By a Princess Parties to add the finishing touches to making my Sister-in-laws bridal showers perfect! Everything I ordered was great quality, professional and looked great! My guest loved all the bridal shower games and my sister-in-law loved her "wine poem." In the event I have to plan another party I will Definitely be contacting Made by a Princess Parties!! :)

Sent on 11/06/2012

I highly recommend Made By A Princess Parties In Style. I have placed several orders over the past year and have been so happy with the quality of the designs and service. The Wedding Programs, Menu's, table numbers, escort cards, favor tags and other items for my daughter's wedding are beautiful. The Shower games are also great! Our wedding coordinator is so impressed with everything I've ordered here that she's planning to recommend Made By A Princess to other Brides!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Made by a Princess Parties in Style's reply:

Thank you! I so enjoyed working with you and can't wait to see pictures!
  • User2528018 · event on 07/07/2012

I can't highly recommend this merchant and her products enough! The products are fabulous, service was outstanding! They customized to suit my event needs, were exceptionally efficient with the sample and had my order delivered and in perfect condition in record time, and at a significantly less expensive cost, including shipping, than any others. This all was accomplished in spite of the fact that I had poorly planned and was last minute scrambling to get these products, which was amazing that they were even able to get them to me, let alone at such a reasonable rate. I am overly pleased with this merchant and will ALWAYS utilize them for my future event needs and will highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/08/2012