Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Made by a Princess Parties in Style

I specialize in creating custom party products (both printable and printed) for all your party planning needs. My blog is about sharing my passion with parties with everything from DIYs, recipes, tips, ideas, and photos from my own parties.

Please feel free to contact me at kyliejjenkins@aol.com with any questions or special requests.

Follow Made by a Princess Parties in Style on

49 Reviews for Made by a Princess Parties in Style

• Dani

Danielle · event on: 05/05/2012

Made by a Princess created beautiful Bridal Shower Bingo cards that were a hit at our party!

I highly recommend Made By A Princess Parties In Style. I have placed several orders over the past year and have been so happy with the quality of the designs and service. The Wedding Programs, Menu's, table numbers, escort cards, favor tags and other items for my daughter's wedding are beautiful. The Shower games are also great! Our wedding coordinator is so impressed with everything I've ordered here that she's planning to recommend Made By A Princess to other Brides!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Made by a Princess Parties in Style's reply:

Thank you! I so enjoyed working with you and can't wait to see pictures!
  • User2509143 · event on: 09/25/2011

The unique invitations and party games really contributed to making my sister's bridal shower one to remember. Everything surpassed my expectations and I had many comments from party guests about the originality of the games.

There is a large amount of different items available at Made by a Princess Parties in Style, and I loved that there are different design options available, so you can match the party favors/games to your bridal shower theme.

Award