100 Avent Ferry Rd, Holly Springs, NC 27540 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 48
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Mad Dash Weddings

Mad Dash weddings are for any couple wanting to save on time, energy, and money, without sacrificing a memorable, stylish occasion. Whether planning a first wedding, a fourth wedding, or a vow renewal, a Mad Dash Wedding is a bodacious, money-saving solution to effortlessly declare your love with your closest family and friends.

You pick a date and an affordable package and we do the rest. It’s that simple. Any couple wishing to have a wedding, elope, or renew vows deserves to do so, no matter budget, schedule, or style. You don’t have to wipe out life savings, max out credit cards, or allocate gifted monies towards a colossal affair! Pocket your money for that gorgeous little bungalow with the white picket fence or that dream trip to Europe! Save your sanity for parenthood, you’ll need it! Mad Dash allows you to still have the wedding of your dreams without the $30,000 price tag of the average wedding! Let us take care of the specifics so you can take care of each other.

Mad Dash Pop-Up Weddings allow couples to keep it local, intimate, and original. We don’t want couples to feel they have to run to Las Vegas, or City Hall to save time, money, and sanity. Mad Dash opens the opportunity for couples to elope locally with class and elegance. Each perfectly planned, stunningly styled ceremony and mini reception takes place at the Leslie-Alford Mims House, a highly sought-after, breathtaking wedding venue in Holly Springs, NC.

We line up an all-star cast of super talented wedding professionals who we highly respect and deeply adore. All of Mad Dash services are provided by the best of the best wedding vendors in the region, forming a dream team to plan, style, produce, and provide a remarkable experience for each couple. Elopement packages begin at $1,500 while a 50-person wedding package begins at $6,500. That price tag is for your entire wedding including venue, photographer, DJ, flowers, cake, appetizers, champagne and coordination! Contact us today to craft your customized Mad Dash Wedding!

Follow Mad Dash Weddings on

Mad Dash Weddings 4
Mad Dash Weddings 5
  • Courtney

Courtney Albritton · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding of your dreams all stress free!

These two ladies are a true dynamic duo. Their business model is so streamline and takes the difficulty and stress out of planning and preparing for your big day. We filled out a questionnaire and had a few meetings to go over details and our overall vision for our dream wedding...and that was it!! They handled everything and it truly was the best day of my life. I am a very Type A personality and worry/plan to every detail and they created a perfect wedding that personified my every dream. Thank you so much!!! You will definitely not regret booking them for your special occasion!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee Anderson · Married on 06/27/2019

Best Decision Ever

iAs the Mother of the Bride, I could not be more thankful to Maddash Weddings because I got to enjoy my own daughters wedding! My daughter did not have a long engagement so I had to plan a wedding quickly. I reached out to a friend of mine that was a wedding planner. She gave me a long list of vendors and at the bottom of the list she said that if she had to do it all over again she would go with Maddash. So, I felt very comfortable with her recommendation. I immediately reached out and received correspondence back within a few hours. My daughter and I were able to make our selections for the wedding in less than an hour! We had one on sight meeting. So the process of planning the wedding was super easy and not time consuming. The day of the wedding was perfect! We had the wedding on a Monday at 12:30. Sounds odd but it was absolutely perfect. The house glowed, the decor was exactly what my daughter conveyed, the flowers were gorgeous, the officiants sermon was spot on, the photographer was awesome, the DJ got everyone on their feet, the food and bar were perfect. The service was exceptional! The value is unbelievable! Nothing I would have changed. I did not stress or worry ever and I am type A! Extremely grateful. A. Anderson

Mad Dash Weddings 6
    Mad Dash Weddings 7
    Mad Dash Weddings 8
    Sent on 06/27/2019

Mad Dash Weddings Pricing

Mad Dash Weddings Price Rates

Mad Dash Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mad Dash Weddings 1
    Take Some Time On Us

Book any All-Inclusive wedding package by May 31st and receive an additional 2 hours of venue time FREE! Inquire with us today for package prices and inclusions at hello@maddashweddings.com. What are you waiting for??

• Ann McKenzie
    Ann McKenzie Wedding Officiants

Mad Dash weddings is a wonderful concept for a small wedding. You do not have to worry about anything. Brooke and Priscilla take care if the venue, drinks, food, cake, music, photos, and officiant. They are a joy to work with. Very professional and caring. If you want a wedding without the stress, this is for you! The decorations, cake, and food are expertly presented.

• 100 Avent Ferry Rd Holly Springs, NC, 27540 See on map