10801 Plaza Ext Rd, Charlotte, NC 28215 Map · Phone number

About M. Clay Photography

Charlotte Wedding Photographers with a fresh, fun, and contemporary flair.

We blend your individual personality and our creativity for unique, artistic wedding documentary and stylish portraiture. Take a moment to browse through our portfolio. Serving Charlotte, Concord, and surrounding areas.

Follow M. Clay Photography on

homepage04
marissa couple 16
markiabridal 46

4 Reviews for M. Clay Photography

M. Clay Photography was by far MY FAVORITE vendor to work with! Mike was recommended to us by one of our other vendors who said he was phenomenal and his speciality was lighting. If you just take a look at his work on his website/blog you'll see exactly what they were talking about.

On the actual day of the wedding Mike and his assistant, worked great with my husband and I. It was all jokes and laughs with all of us, including our wedding party. Mike was so flexible. We were experiencing a little of a delay with the timeline on the wedding day and he offered to stay a little later to make sure he can capture as much of our big day as possible. I jokingly say they gave us free counseling services because his assistant helped me remain calm when (the inevitable happened) something went wrong - my coordinator dropped the ball. She was so sweet. Both Mike and his assistant went above and beyond. They are awesome people and a pleasure to work with. He is very creative and my husband and I wanted to encourage that. There were moments at the wedding where he had a vision of something he wanted to capture for us and would ask permission to steal us away for a shot. Our pictures are proof that its best to let him work and do his thing. My husband and I just got our pictures back this week end are so very pleased. They are amazing. We have been reliving the day over and over. He captured so many beautiful moments! I am especially in love with the pictures form our bride and groom session!!!!

From beginning to end, working with Mike was great! He captured my wedding day perfectly! I am so happy with his work and that we chose him as our photographer. I love knowing I have the most beautiful pictures ever to look back on and remember of our big day. WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

The hubby and I LOVE M. Clay Photography. By the time our wedding day came around, we have worked with him on two occasions prior (engagement photos, and professional photos). His style is awsome and he is soooo focused. He is playful and engaging which really helps people like me not to be shy in front of the camera. All I can really say is that you get your monies worth when working with Mike Clay. He ROCKS!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Blair · Married on 11/06/2010

Out of all the vendors that I contracted with for my wedding, MClayphotography was definitely my best choice. He delivered on everything that we wanted and much, much more. His calm and funny demeanor helped to keep my husband and I at ease during our photo sessions. His quality of work was impeccable and he was always just an email or call away, regarding any questions, and believe me….. I was CALLING!! He was definitely worth every penny that we spent and he gives you a lot more than most photographers who charge the same price. I have and will continue to recommend anyone in search of a photographer to ……..Mike Clay Photography.

Sent on 03/23/2011

Award

M. Clay Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,199.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,106.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Serendipity Weddings & Events
    Serendipity Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

M. Clay Photography has shot two weddings for me, both times my clients were more than thrilled with the results. He has an unbelievable ability to be in the right place at the right time - a true professional with a true talent.

• 10801 Plaza Ext Rd Charlotte, 28215 See on map