New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number

About Lydia Ross & CO.

Lydia Ross Events is a boutique planning and design firm specializing in weddings. Owner Lydia Ross Taplett has planned weddings and events throughout New York and Connecticut, the Hamptons, and internationally. Lydia is dedicated to providing a personal experience and works directly with each client throughout the entire process. She is passionate about helping her clients create events that are a true reflection of who they are. Known for going above and beyond, Lydia takes great care to ensure that each event is executed perfectly down to the smallest detail, tasking clients only with enjoying themselves.

4192444627243cf7e252
17e061a26fc37340 1287420026684 L37
419244443598489881e2
4192444627243cf7e252
17e061a26fc37340 1287420026684 L37
© Alice Garik

4 Reviews for Lydia Ross & CO.

Margot · Married on 05/04/2013

I had the most wonderful experience using Lydia Ross Events for my wedding. Lydia is professional, creative, organized and she has a way about her that makes her such a pleasure to be around. Leading up to the wedding she was very responsive, responded to calls and emails very quickly. Something I appreciated was that she was also very proactive. She was coordinating with all of my vendors and did a fantastic job relaying information and letting me and my fiance know the information she needed from us and when. On the day of the wedding, Lydia was a cool as a cucumber!! She was literally everywhere! She was checking the venue, with me getting my hair done, helping with lunch for the bridesmaids, tying the boys bow ties, coordinating the flower drop off, photographers and the priest. It was remarkable! My mom and I didn't stress about one thing the entire weekend of the wedding. Lydia was one step ahead of us the whole time. On the day of we also had the pleasure of meeting two of Lydia's assistants. My bridesmaids are still talking about them! They were great. They were so prepared for any and every need of my 6 bridesmaids, they even steamed the bridesmaids dresses! They were also very diligent with regard to keeping us on time with our schedule without rushing us or creating any stress.During the reception Lydia did an amazing job keeping us on schedule with speeches, dances, cake cutting. She ensured that the flow of the night was perfect, and it was. Lydia even packed up a box of wedding cake for us because she knew we didn't have a chance to eat any! Every detail big and small, Lydia was on top of. I have said it too many times since the wedding. but I really do not know what we would have done without Lydia. My wedding day was absolutely perfect in every way and knowing that Lydia had everything under control allowed us all to fully relax and soak in ever minute of the day! Without hesitation, I very highly recommend Lydia Ross Events!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kristin · Married on 08/15/2009

Lydia stepped in and pulled together our August 2009 wedding. She was a phenomenal resource and I can not picture our wedding day without her! About a month before our wedding I contacted Lydia and asked for her help. She not only provided invaluable day-of coordination but she also took care of an assortment of loose-ends, she confirmed and re-confirmed with all of our vendors. Once I was in her hands I was completely at ease.

The day of our wedding the bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about how calmly she navigated all kinds of obstacles. When one of them was pulling out their dress and it was wrinkled Lydia was back in a flash with her own steamer!

She is truly a professional whose composure was enormously helpful every step of the way. Thank you Lydia!

Sent on 09/20/2010

K · Married on 07/25/2009

Lydia helped plan my wedding in July 2009 in NYC. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner in the NYC area or elsewhere. Not only was Lydia very knowledgeable regarding NYC venues and vendors, she was exceptionally professional and organized. She also has a creative side and had a lot of great, unique ideas. Lydia was with me every step of the way and took a LOT of the stress off of the planning process. I could not have done it without her!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Lydia Ross & CO. FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• New York, 10016 See on map