New York, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sara Landon Events

Sara Landon Events is a wedding planning firm based in New York, New York, specializing in organizing events in New York, California, Arizona, and beyond. The owner of the company, Sara Landon, began her event planning adventure on the West Coast before traveling east to the Big Apple. She aims to reflect the personalities of her clients through her work. She looks at each event from a completely original point of view and tries to highlight the unique and imaginative ideas that every wedding deserves.

Sara Landon Events offers full and partial planning services with day-of coordination as an option to couples. The full-service selection is ideal for soon-to-be newlyweds who prefer a professional to take the reigns. This includes the likes of budget analysis, event design, month-to-month checklists, and much more. The partial planning option allows couples to maintain control over what gets done while the team takes care of the logistical aspects. Day-of coordination is an excellent service allowing new spouses to focus on their big day knowing that their event is being overseen by a professional.

Follow Sara Landon Events on

Photos 15 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

40 Reviews for Sara Landon Events

Suranga · Married on 10/07/2020

Sara helped make my proposal spectacular!

I hired Sara to help me with my proposal to my girlfriend in early July in Newport, RI. I wasn’t sure about hiring an event (wedding) planner for such an occasion, but she was the best decision I could've made! Sara helped deliver the vision for my proposal and added high value ideas that really made the proposal! (eg. white rose petals leading to proposal spot and rental of a vintage vehicle to take my fiancé and I from the proposal location to a private dinner – sourced by Sara). She was also really great about keeping me in check about what was reasonable and within the budget we had initially discussed. Furthermore, she developed a “plan B” scenario when bad weather was forecasted leading up to the day, luckily we made it through the proposal with no rain!

Sara was proactive, kind, communicative, creative, and helped me execute a phenomenal evening both my fiancé and I will never forget!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Emily P. · Married on 11/30/2019

Flawless wedding day!

We could not have pulled this wedding off stress-free without Sara! I was coasting on the actual wedding day because I knew she was in the driver's seat. We got married on November 30, 2019 at the Loeb Boathouse in Central Park (NYC). It helped she's worked many weddings at the venue so she knew the staff and I didn't have to worry about very tedious things like distributing permits required for vehicles to enter Central Park. Her pre-wedding documents helped really solidify any details that I hadn't worked out yet (picture order, timeline of events, carrying cash and snacks etc.). She also has a very authoritative presence, so she had no trouble keeping pictures and videos on time and even early. I had such a flawless day, in large part due to Sara (and her fun assistant, Travis)!

It was just such a savior to have Sara there on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Sara Landon Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Real Weddings

• New York New York, NY, 10292 See on map
    Location of (Sara Landon Events)
  • 4926 East Weldon Phoenix, Arizona, 85018 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sara Landon Events)