KLM Artistry

Paradise Valley, Arizona View map Visit website

KLM Artistry, based out of the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, is a beauty and health company that provides customized style and elegance for brides. They specialize in providing on-site makeup services for every occasion, including airbrush makeup and traditional makeup techniques. Their extensive photo portfolios featuring gorgeous brides indicate that they have a wealth of experience in the field. Let KLM Artistry be your source of beauty and elegance for the most important day of your life.

KLM Artistry is based in the Phoenix area, but provides travel services to couples in Flagstaff, Tucson, Payson, and even worldwide. They are licensed to provide professional hair and makeup services. Services offered include:

• Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Abby
    Abby F. Getting married on 06/01/2023

You have found the best hair and makeup artist, contact KLM to look like a Princess!!

If you're looking for the whole beauty package, look no further, you've found the best in the game!! Kim and her team are magicians with makeup brushes and curling wands. I hired Kim to do hair and makeup for myself, 6 bridesmaids, my mother, my nana, and my flower girls. We all loved Kim and her team, they're very professional while also being fun! I did my trial before a photo shoot and those pictures came out so wonderful, I knew I would look flawless in my wedding pictures, thanks to Kim. I booked her "Elite Bridal Package" which included touchups and help styling the photos until we entered the reception. Not only did Kim fix my happy tear stained face, she also held my bouquet for me and helped carry my train! Kim is a dream come true to work with, I cannot recommend her enough!!
    Kristen Getting married on 11/12/2022
    Kim was fantastic for the whole bridal party! I wouldn't choose anyone else!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn J. Married on 11/13/2021

Five Stars In Every Way!

Kim and her team (3 total artists) provided both hair and makeup services for my bridal party and two mothers-a total of nine people. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! We started early and ran early/on time throughout the morning. I purchased the Elite Bride package which included Kim staying post-ceremony for a hair change and makeup touches. She went above and beyond (literally wiping my happy tears away before I walked down the aisle) and was so kind the entire day. KLM’s pricing is extremely reasonable compared to others I researched. I’m so thankful my planner recommended her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Holli & Daniel
    141 photos · 02/23/2019

Klear Photography Klear Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a Hair and Make-Up Artist, you can stop searching now because KLM Artistry is everything that you need plus more! They hold themselves at a higher standard than the make-up artist you normally see. They will always go above and beyond your expectations! Knowing my wife and how picky she can be with her hair, make up, lashes and more, my wife was ecstatic with how all of it turned out! KLM Artistry is more than just a vendor. She talks to you and caters to you like you're their best friend! They understand how stressful a wedding can be... They take all that stress from you and allow you to enjoy your wedding! They will always go above and beyond and will always have your back!

Foskett Creative Wedding Photography Foskett Creative Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Kim from KLM artistry is amazing! She is the best makeup artist in AZ. I highly recommend her to all my brides.

Glamourous Design Glamourous Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Kim is a great artist and wonderful to work with!

On Location we come to you! Paradise Valley, Arizona, 85253
Location of (KLM Artistry)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding