237 Kingston Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11213 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Mimosa-Floral Design Studio

Mimosa is one of Brooklyns best kept secrets in the wedding industry. Our style has been eloquently described as elegant whimsy, but we pride ourselves on being able to completely tap into each couples individuality and unique flair. We'll help you take all those Pinterest images you've been collecting and create an event that will be talked about for years to come.

Please contact us today for your free consultation.

Congratulations and happy planning!

Lilli

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 4
Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 5
Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 6

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

Mimosa is incredible. I didn't know a florist could absolutely transform a space before we saw what Mimosa did with our venue. We selected a bare, warehouse-style venue and were concerned with making the interior warm and beautiful, with an "indoor-outdoor" feel. Mimosa did just that, selecting beautiful jewel-toned flowers, creating tree-like centerpieces for some of the tables, and just generally bringing a funky, inspired design eye to bear on our space. The place looked unique and classic at once and so many guests complimented the decor. We highly recommend them!!!

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 7

Nancy · Married on 09/22/2018

Lilly or Mimosa just got it - I sent her a few photos of inspiration and she took that and ran with it. I'd wanted a variety of shapes and size of flowers and loads of brilliant color, and that that's actually very difficult to achieve. The space was all white and the flowers were the decor and it was stunning. We were blown away by how beautiful the flowers were. Lily also took the time at our first meeting to ask me a few questions about myself and what I do - she went beyond asking what kind of flowers I wanted, and she came up with a beautiful ribbon illustration that made use of a huge blank wall while enhancing but not competing with the gorgeous floral arrangements.
    I see why everyone I talked to at the beginning of the planning process mentioned Lily and Mimosa first. She was a pleasure to work with and is a real artist

Simone · Married on 04/21/2018

Beautiful, amazing, perfect flowers! Lilli, thank you!! Lilli's communication, ideas and creativity throughout the whole process was amazing. She and her staff were so fantastic. My bouquet and our chuppah were beyond anything I could have hoped for. We didn't want anything too decorative, or too much, and she nailed the simple beauty we were going for.

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 199.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 228.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,749.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 1
    Wedding Wire Special
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive 5% off your entire order!

• Your Wedding by Lauren
    Your Wedding by Lauren Wedding Planners

GORGEOUS florals. A joy to work with! The team at Mimosa ROCKS!

• Betty Brooklyn Catering Company
    Betty Brooklyn Catering Company Wedding Caterers

I'm convinced that Mimosa-Floral Design Studio is the best kept secret in New York floral design. I recently approached Lillian to do a wedding for a couple with very limited budget, and I was amazed by what she came up with! Lillian creativity designed a variety of multi-purpose arrangements that beautifully complimented the many stages of the event and perfectly matched the bride's taste and style. Even at the close of the event, the guests were scrambling to take home her beautiful arrangements. Throughout the event planning process, Lillian was very professional, reliable and friendly! I hope I will have the pleasure of planning another event with her again soon!

• Laura Ryan Photography
    Laura Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

Mimosa - Floral Design studio was able to create a beautiful modern look for a recent wedding I had photographed at Studio 450. There talents are in the details of the event and their owner is a delight to talk with and work with! I highly recommend their services !!!!

• 237 Kingston Avenue Brooklyn, 11213 See on map