237 Kingston Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11213 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Mimosa-Floral Design Studio

Mimosa is one of Brooklyns best kept secrets in the wedding industry. Our style has been eloquently described as elegant whimsy, but we pride ourselves on being able to completely tap into each couples individuality and unique flair. We'll help you take all those Pinterest images you've been collecting and create an event that will be talked about for years to come.

Please contact us today for your free consultation.

Congratulations and happy planning!

Lilli

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 6
Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 7
  • Ellie

Ellie Deneroff · Married on 08/17/2019

Mimosa floral is a dream to work with!

Mimosa floral did an absolutely stunning job at my wedding. Working with them was such a pleasure. From our initial phone call, to in-studio visit, to actual wedding, they absolutely nailed our aesthetic and even made me a custom wedding hat, which I'm not ready to take off yet. They are a dream to work with and do amazing work.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/03/2019

Satisfied Sweet Pea!

After my mom had a melt down about my plan to DIY flowers for my wedding, we hired Mimosa to create ceremony arrangements and handle the "personals" (bouquets, boutonnieres, etc.) for the big day. Instead of making me feel cheap for needing only a few specific items, rather than an entire wedding's worth of flowers from them, Lydia was SO NICE as she drafted up three different quotes and mock ups for our relatively small order while I tried to mitigate the family drama/budget. She made me feel like "there are no small orders, only small flowers," when it came to customer service. No other florist I spoke to offered the same flexibility and a la carte options and pricing.

And when the big day came, her arrangement truly delivered and took our event to a level that I never would have been able to achieve! I was so grateful we had their help and expertise in making the wedding a beautiful and colorful day!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 8

Pauline · Married on 07/13/2019

Best NYC florist!!

Mimosa Floral did our wedding on July 13, and it was truly beyond what we could have imagined. From the start, they were so easy to work with - exactly understanding my vision, giving great guidance on which flowers would go well with the different arrangements, and being incredibly transparent in costs (and helping me keep costs reasonable!). I truly could not recommend them more. If you need a (wedding/event) florist in NYC, don't look further!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio's reply:

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for your kind words!!! We absolutely LOVED working with you and Matt. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 199.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 228.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,749.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 1
    Wedding Wire Special
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive 5% off your entire order!

• Your Wedding by Lauren
    Your Wedding by Lauren Wedding Planners

GORGEOUS florals. A joy to work with! The team at Mimosa ROCKS!

• Betty Brooklyn Catering Company
    Betty Brooklyn Catering Company Wedding Caterers

I'm convinced that Mimosa-Floral Design Studio is the best kept secret in New York floral design. I recently approached Lillian to do a wedding for a couple with very limited budget, and I was amazed by what she came up with! Lillian creativity designed a variety of multi-purpose arrangements that beautifully complimented the many stages of the event and perfectly matched the bride's taste and style. Even at the close of the event, the guests were scrambling to take home her beautiful arrangements. Throughout the event planning process, Lillian was very professional, reliable and friendly! I hope I will have the pleasure of planning another event with her again soon!

• Laura Ryan Photography
    Laura Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

Mimosa - Floral Design studio was able to create a beautiful modern look for a recent wedding I had photographed at Studio 450. There talents are in the details of the event and their owner is a delight to talk with and work with! I highly recommend their services !!!!

• 237 Kingston Avenue Brooklyn, 11213 See on map