237 Kingston Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11213 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Mimosa-Floral Design Studio

Mimosa is one of Brooklyns best kept secrets in the wedding industry.  Our style has been eloquently described as elegant whimsy, but we pride ourselves on being able to completely tap into each couples individuality and unique flair.  We'll help you take all those Pinterest images you've been collecting and create an event that will be talked about for years to come.

Please contact us today for your free consultation.

Congratulations and happy planning!

Lilli

87 Reviews for Mimosa-Floral Design Studio

• Elissa

Elissa Alves · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Highly recommend!

We had an intimate wedding of 25 guests and so many florists would not even entertain the idea of doing the florals for our wedding. Many that did would refuse to let us customize our flowers and just had us pick from a preset design. Lydia at Mimosa was absolutely amazing. We had a few ideas in mind and when we shared them with Lydia, she transformed our bare bones thoughts to floral perfection. The size of our wedding was absolutely no problem and the budget was very reasonable. Our flowers looked gorgeous all day (even when I put my bouquet through a snowstorm for photos) and arrived perfectly on time. I absolutely adored our flowers and our guests had so many compliments for how unique, special and gorgeous they were. I so highly recommend Mimosa Floral!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio's reply:

Hi Elissa!!! OMG! Thank you so much for writing this! Clients like you are the reason we designed our Sweet Pea service! We're so incredibly happy for you and absolutely LOVED working with you on your wedding. Wishing you so much happiness and joy. xx The Mimosa Team.
  • Greg

Greg Chianetta · Married on 09/21/2019

Stunning floral design

Mimosa Floral is a top-notch floral design company - we cannot recommend Lilli and her team highly enough. We had very high expectations and specific requests when it came to the floral vision for our wedding and Lilli exceeded those expectations in every way. They created a stunning and elegant garden party look for our outdoor reception at Tavern on the Green, and seamlessly translated that look into the flowers at the church, including a gorgeous garland on the bannister out front and in posies on the pews, and in all of the bouquets.

Beyond the highest quality craftsmanship and product, Lilli and the Mimosa team were a joy to work with. They are warm, engaging, responsive, and professional. If I were doing it all over again, I would rush to book Mimosa before doing anything else because our wedding truly would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • Shana

Shana Honig · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely breathtaking flowers!

Lilli, Jillian, and the entire Mimosa team were fantastic to work with. Their floral designs blew us away, and it was such a pleasant experience to work with an intimate staff who truly care about their craft. Our wedding venue (The Liberty Warehouse) suggested Mimosa to us, which was great given the existing relationship and ease it added to our process due to a strong relationship between teams and familiarity with the space in & out. I’ll never forget the feeling I had walking into our reception room for the first time and seeing what a gorgeous job they had done - I was truly blown away and it exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend working with Mimosa on any event! They also did our rehearsal dinner and those flowers turned out beautiful as well.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio's reply:

Hi Shana!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We absolutely loved working with you on your stunning wedding and rehearsal dinner. Sending you love! xx The Mimosa Team

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mimosa-Floral Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 105.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 199.00
    $ 228.00
    $ 7749
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mimosa-Floral Design Studio 1
    Wedding Wire Special
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive 5% off your entire order!

• The Get Together Events Co. Wedding Planners

GORGEOUS florals. A joy to work with! The team at Mimosa ROCKS!

• Betty Brooklyn Catering Company
    Betty Brooklyn Catering Company Wedding Caterers

I'm convinced that Mimosa-Floral Design Studio is the best kept secret in New York floral design. I recently approached Lillian to do a wedding for a couple with very limited budget, and I was amazed by what she came up with! Lillian creativity designed a variety of multi-purpose arrangements that beautifully complimented the many stages of the event and perfectly matched the bride's taste and style. Even at the close of the event, the guests were scrambling to take home her beautiful arrangements. Throughout the event planning process, Lillian was very professional, reliable and friendly! I hope I will have the pleasure of planning another event with her again soon!

• Laura Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

Mimosa - Floral Design studio was able to create a beautiful modern look for a recent wedding I had photographed at Studio 450. There talents are in the details of the event and their owner is a delight to talk with and work with! I highly recommend their services !!!!

• 237 Kingston Avenue Brooklyn, 11213 See on map
    10:00am to 5:30pm Tuesday-Sunday
    Location of (Mimosa-Floral Design Studio)