Seaford, NY 11783 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Laura Ryan Photography

I started my business in 2006 and haven’t looked back since. I absolutely love my job and the creative challenges it presents as I work to visually compose your wedding day story. I have extensive training in the fine arts that has led me to develop a meticulous yet unobtrusive photographic style. I consider my photography a careful blend of an artistic and journalistic approach that documents the important facets of you and your wedding with attention to the awesome energy, emotion, and color that make your day especially beautiful. I will make sure to capture the tiny, delicate details you worked so hard to put together for your special day, as well as the unique and wonderful moments you have with your guests. My staff and I will work hard to make your wedding day photo experience comfortable and enjoyable.

- Laura Ryan

Photographing Long Island, NYC and the Tri – State Area

* Featured on WellWed.com Hamptons Blog – Feb. 2012
* Wedding photos Published on the front Cover and featured articles of Newsdays June 2014, 2011 & 2010 Bridal Planner *
* 2010 Best of the Knot Wedding Photographers of Long Island
*2009 , 2010, 2011, 2012 Wedding Wire Bride’s Choice Award

Please visit my main website page www.lauraryanphotography.com for more information

Serving the NYC Tri -State Area, available for destination weddings

PUBLISHED WORK

2010 BEST of THE KNOT – Vendor

* Featured on WellWed.com Hamptons Blog - Feb. 2012*
* Published in Newsdays June 2011 & 2012 Bridal Planner *
*2010 Best of the Knot Wedding Photographers of Long Island
*2009 , 2010, 2011, 2012 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award
*Featured in Vintage Glam Blog, The Knot Magazine, WellWed, Rock N' Roll Bride and Snippet and Inks Blogs

Follow Laura Ryan Photography on

cfc3b6e486ea6426 1442969764301 lauraryanphotography20151436
lauraryanphotography20151436

29 Reviews for Laura Ryan Photography

Jane · Married on 09/08/2018

So happy we chose Laura to be our photographer for our wedding. She was perfect. From our first phone conversation to the end she was great. She knew exactly what I wanted and captured all our special moments. She made us feel relaxed and have fun with all the posed photos. During our reception Laura and her assistant were hardly noticed but everywhere all at once. Thank you Laura for everything!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Mi · Married on 06/10/2018

We contacted Laura only one month away from our wedding in need of finding a photographer quick, since ours basically bailed on us. Laura was immediately professional, friendly, and responsive. On the day of, she jumped right into action, no frills, bells or whistles, which we loved since we were sort of running late, and all day she had a very professional demeanor. She was exactly how you would want your photographer to be: a fly on the wall capturing all the best moments; I barely even remember seeing her! We got 4 photos as previews a few weeks after the wedding, and about a month and a half after, we got the full set. There are something like >1500 photos and they are ALL INCREDIBLE. They have such a raw, genuine feel and we are blown away by the quality. The biggest complaint we have is that there are so many good photos and it has proven REALLY difficult to go through them all and choose a selection for an album, posting to Facebook, sharing with friends and family, etc. But this is obviously a good problem to have. We would hire Laura again in an instant and recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Alina · Married on 08/04/2017

This past August, Laura shot our wedding in Central Park as well as our reception the next day. She was a fabulous photographer in every way. Very professional and attentive and easy to work with. Even better were the photos we got just a month later. We loved all of the special moments Laura captured, the smiles and laughter and people engaging with each other. The images were natural and spontaneous. Even for our posed portraits she managed to capture the "in between" moments, when people were looking their happiest and loveliest. We can't say enough wonderful things about the photos and are so happy we chose Laura because now we have amazing keepsakes of our wedding weekend for years to come. Thank you Laura!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Laura Ryan Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• 74 Events
    74 Events Wedding DJs

It's impossible not to like Laura! She is not only a tremendously talented photographer but also a positive and calming force the day of a wedding. Her focused and subtle approach is truly refreshing and I am always thrilled to DJ weddings that she is working on.

• Mimosa-Floral Design Studio
    Mimosa-Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Laura is quite possibly the most amazing wedding photographer I have ever met! She has an amazing ability to capture the LOVE of every couple and wedding. If you haven't found a photographer for your wedding, check out her site right now! You won't regret it.

• Seaford, 11783 See on map