143 Willis Ave, Mineola, NY 11501 Map · Phone number

About David Edward Photography

Our philosophy is to capture the beauty of the moment, through my photo-journalistic style of photography. We offer Digital and Traditional Albums, DVD Slide shows, and various Package Options through our Design Department. For further details please call us at 646-599-6655 Thank You for visiting our website and we hope to speak with you soon.

Follow David Edward Photography on

85225e5c024e3433 1357624558530 DR15239
DR15239

4 Reviews for David Edward Photography

Rebecca · Married on 05/15/2015

This review is a bit over due but well earned! My husband and I got married in May 2015 and to this date, continue to be overwhelmed and in love with the photography style and variety provided by David Edward. Every time I look through photos, I find more that I love. We completed engagement shots which were incredible and allowed us to get to know the photographer and vice versa. They were very professional and prompt in responding and answering any questions we had. If you are looking for great work - David Edward is the way to go!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Mary · Married on 10/02/2011

David Edward Photography did an outstanding job with our daughters wedding pictures, we are extremely pleased with every aspect of their service and highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/27/2012

Gina · Married on 03/06/2010

David is an artist with a camera. His photos beautifully captured the emotion of our wedding day. Aurora designed our album with expertise and our personalities in mind. I recommend David Edward Photography to every bride I know. On a personal note, my dad was very emotional at my sister's wedding and her photographer was obnoxious in trying to get the photos he wanted. I knew when I got married I would need to find a photographer that would have the patience and kindness to appreciate my dad's emotions. David was so sweet and patient. He was able to capture beautiful moments with my dad without being pushy. He just let them happen!

Sent on 03/09/2012