Twelfth Night Photography

Mineola, NY View map
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

Twelfth Night Photography is a artistic wedding photography company located in Garden City Park, New York. They were established in 1999, and love to take fun pictures using a variety of different styles. Their goal is for your creative vision to come to life. Twelfth Night Photography prides themselves on their superb customer service and quality photographs.

This full-service photography studio has won multiple awards throughout the years. They offer a variety of packages, and will customize one specifically to your needs and budget. Their talented staff will edit all of your photos in house, as well as color correct, to ensure a quality product. Their services include:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Travel
  • Albums

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, Twelfth Night Photography will also shoot your engagement session. Other events they will photograph and services offered include:

• Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Destination wedding
  • Slideshow
  • Custom graphics

Areas Covered
This unique photography company is based out of Long Island in Garden City Park, New York. They travel all over the local area, including:

• Nassau
  • New York City
  • Queens
  • Suffolk

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$975

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1950

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Erin
    Erin Married on 11/25/2020

The Best Photographer of 2020!!

Best photographer of 2020!!
    When I got engaged I asked a close friend of mine who her photographer was for her wedding 8 years ago because her pictures were absolutely beautiful. She recommended Dominic at Twelfth Night Photography and said “he loves what he does and it shows”. She was absolutely right! Dominic first did our engagement shoot (right after a rain storm and the pictures were absolutely stunning) Then a few months later, both Dominic and Vanessa captured the most beautiful photos of our wedding day with everything looking so natural. What I loved most was nothing looked staged or fake, they were real life pictures with real life faces and reactions and it was everything I could have ever dreamed of. I will forever be grateful to Dominic and Vanessa for capturing the most beautiful memories of our lives.
    Michael G. Married on 05/03/2020

The Best!!!!!!!!!

A true highlight of the best day of our lives! Dominick was awesome and personable. He was fantastic with all of our family from the shy ones, our kids and our seniors. We got so many awesome pictures. He was never out of place. It makes a real difference when the photographer is clearly enjoying what he does. Twelfth night came very much recommended and I’d be comfortable to call them the best wedding photographer on Long Island—and not outrageously priced either!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing!!!!

I absolutely love these guys!! Dominic is AMAZING, so friendly and funny!!! Our wedding pictures came out better than I could ever have imagined! You will be so happy you chose them, you will not be disappointed!! I look forward to Dominic photographing our babies as well❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Twelfth Night Photography Price Rates

Christina Amador Beauty Christina Amador Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I Love Twelfth Night, every time I hear one of my brides is using them I get sooo happy because I know they will not be disappointed !!!!

Lancelot Limousine Services Lancelot Limousine Services Wedding Limos

The entire Staff at Twelfth Night Photography is unbelievable. Having worked with them on many of our weddings and seeing them in action it is no wonder why they are in such demand. We are always pleasantly surprised to see them on our weddings. They are a pleasure to work with and most importantly I have no reservations ever referring them. If you want a great photographer no matter what the event, call Twelfth Night Photography.

Marneycakes Marneycakes Wedding Cakes

This vendor and I have worked together for shared clients. I am on site setting up the wedding cake before the ceremony, when people are often taking their wedding photos. That was the case with Twelfth Night. Twelfth Night is courteous and efficient with the people they're shooting, has immaculate attention to detail, and produces a beautiful end product. All of their subjects appear so relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera, and the staff is simply a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Twelfth Night Photography.

378 Willis Ave Mineola, NY, 11501
Location of (Twelfth Night Photography)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding