On location,Tri-state, Worldwide, New York, NY 10007 Map · Phone number

About Christina Amador Beauty

Christina Amador first discovered her love for makeup while working for MAC cosmetics many years ago. During her time at MAC cosmetics Christina learned to work with every different ethnicity, age, and skin type . She's also had the honor of working with and learning from some of the best in the beauty industry. Mario Dedivanovic ( Kim Kardashian's Makeup Artist) and Mally Roncal ( Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez's makeup artist) . Through working with them closely she has learned the tricks of the trade and the secrets of how to acheive that "Red Carpet" look. She has worked on such celebrities as Catherine Zeta Jones and Sofia Vergara while working in New York City. But setting her apart from other makeup artists in the industry, Christina also volunteers her time to different charities, offering makeovers to women in need to help build their self-confidence. She has had the pleasure of working New York's Fashion Week, The Rachel Ray show, QVC, Project Runway, O Magazine, and various other commercial and editorial work. She is also the featured makeup artist in her friend Randy Fenoli's (of Say Yes to the Dress Fame) book, It's "All About The Dress".

Christina loves everything to do with weddings and holds a special place for them in her heart. She was once a bride also, and truly knows the importance of that magical day. She takes her time and works personally with each of her brides to acheive their signature look for their walk down the aisle.

Thank you to all my brides for voting for me for "BEST OF L.I. Press" 2014 !!!!!!!!!

and for the awards "The Knot Best of 2013 & 2014 , "Liweddings best of "2013 & 2014

Visit her site for pricing and more information

www.christinaamadorbeauty.com

Christina Amador Beauty 5
Christina Amador Beauty 6
Christina Amador Beauty 7

Rochina · Married on 10/08/2017

Christina is the absolute best! She made everything about my wedding morning, fun, relaxing and memorable. I would recommend her 100%!

Rory · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so thankful that I found Ms. Christina & that she was available for our wedding October 7! Words cannot describe how happy I was, my makeup was gorgeous & lasted the entire night! I have never ever felt more beautiful! Christina is talented and passionate about her craft. I usual only wear makeup on special occasion and I hate the feeling of makeup on my face; Christina listened and recommend going with airbrushing, since it would be a lighter coverage. SHE WAS RIGHT! For my trial and the day of the wedding, my face didn't feel heavy or greasy the entire day. Both times I had the pleasure of working with Christina, she arrived early and the day of the wedding she was fully prepared (& ran on time!) for the other 6 makeup styles that my MOB, MOG & my bridesmaids wanted. Everyone was extremely pleased with how their makeup came out & how well it held up through a night of dancing! Christina has such a wonderful presents, she was so personable & help bring a sense of calm to a very hectic day! She even stepped in when she saw I was getting stressed, to give me a moment to breath. I absolutely loved working with Christina and I highly highly recommend her.

Erica · Married on 09/09/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Christina! From the moment we met for my trial I instantly connected with her, and once she did my makeup I knew right away she was who I wanted to work with. She really listened to what I had asked for and I truly felt like the most beautiful bride in the world on my wedding day. Such an easy-going, kind, bright spirited and seriously talented makeup artist! My whole bridal party loved her and everyone looked and felt gorgeous. I recommend her to everyone whose looking! <3

Christina Amador Beauty 8

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

• Esvy Photography
    Esvy Photography Wedding Photographers

Christina is a wonderful make up artist! And I look forward to working with her on another wedding.

• Ricky Cheung Photography
    Ricky Cheung Photography Wedding Photographers

I've now worked with Christina on several weddings and she just keeps coming. It's always a pleasure working with her, she's fun, exciting and puts her full on passion at work on the wedding day. She makes my brides look beautiful, which makes me (the button pusher) focus on capturing the story so easy. She's so easy to work with during prep, I wish I can just put her into my camera bag. We always have an awesome time working together. Christina is simply the best.

• Jennifer Evans Events
    Jennifer Evans Events Wedding Planners

From the classic blushing bride, to a sexy cat eye, a dewy glow or a look for a fashion show...CHRISTINA AMADOR is your go-to-gal! Not only does she create beauty in others, but she is a beauty to work with as well. She really takes the time to understand your desired look and nails it every time with precision. I am personally VERY PICKY when to comes to makeup for my clients, and since meeting her, she has done every one of my brides since! She up keeps with the current bridal makeup trends and is always finding innovative ways to make you your best! Complexion is key, and Christina's magical hands will give you that flawless look only seen in magazines!

• On location,Tri-state, Worldwide New York, NY 10007 See on map
    I'm here whenever you need me.