1060 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60613 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37
  • Meet the Team

About The Get Together Events Co.

Month-Of Wedding Coordination.
Affordable Event Services.
Worry-Free Weddings.
Damn Good Times.

NEW YORK | NASHVILLE | CHICAGO | BEYOND
featured in Vogue, The New York Times, 100 Layer Cake, Carats & Cake, Bustle, and more.

When you dream of your wedding, you dream of your vows, your first dance, your future spouse. Absent from those dreams: venue guidelines, vendor load-in, and logistics like trash pickup. That’s where The Get Together Events Co. comes in. We take over the nitty-gritty, navigate the bumps and put out the fires so you truly can enjoy your wedding the way you’ve always dreamed it.

We are the 30-day puzzle masters, detectives, switchboard operators, and ringmasters.
We are the last mile cheerleaders, zen masters and event Einsteins.

Our team of managers keep things fun, stress-free, and affordable.
All inquiries are answered in under 24 hours.
Reach out today so we can start planning your wedding! Let's Get Together.

Follow The Get Together Events Co. on
Courtesy Unique Lapin
ajlstudio claireandchris 0888 1 51 957212 157471657191929

Photos 36 Photos
Videos 1 Video

81 Reviews for The Get Together Events Co.

• Connie

Connie Tsai · Married on 05/16/2020

TN's Best Wedding Planning (from the perspective of a 2020 Bride)!

The Get Together Events Co. was the best decision we made for our wedding day! I was fortunate enough to be able to work with Lauren herself the month prior to our big day- nailing down details, meeting with vendors, checking things off my list, coordinating the day-of schedule, etc. Every interaction, communication methods, working docs she created for organization and planning, etc. helped put my mind at ease, since we were a COVID postponed and re-scheduled 2020 wedding. The actual day-of was amazing. Having Lauren onsite to help with the final details, as well as major ceremony setup that we were unable to get to beforehand, was really above and beyond what we could have anticipated and allowed for me (the bride) to be able to sit back and enjoy my wedding day. Also, our wedding was rescheduled for a holiday (July 4th) since it was the only Saturday our venue had left for the year, so we were super lucky to be able to have Lauren there for us! I highly recommend her and her team for your big day!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Nora Kurtz · Married on 03/07/2020

They're the best!

Working with Lauren and Justine was the BEST decision we made for our wedding! They were super organized, detail-oriented, and so knowledgeable without making the nitty-gritty stressful. They made us feel confident and excited about every task, not to mention the fact that they paced our tasks so kindly that we never felt overwhelmed by them. Best of all, they made all of this truly FUN!

On the day of our wedding Justine arrived full of energy and a sense of humor and stayed that awesome until past midnight! But she was also so on top of everything, so able to read the room, and so ready to have our back anytime we needed her. Also, I want to mention that she set up our venue just as we had envisioned it, or even better. This is a no-brainer--they are the best!

Sent on 03/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Get Together Events Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of The Get Together Events Co.

Lauren Schaefer

Lauren Schaefer

The Get T0gether Events Co. Founder + Month-Of Coordinator + Event Manager

Hey y'all! I'm Lauren. As a TGT client, you'll personally work with me as I iron out all the details of your day and create organizational documents that dreams are made of, before giving the binder over to your Event Manager. As the leader of the merry band of managers, I've selected and trained this team (hard) to be an extension of myself, providing the organization, relief, and FUN that this company was built on.

While my journey to wedding coordination was not planned (ha! how ironic), after years in large-scale, non-profit events, I can't imagine my life anywhere else. The ability to have a personal impact on two humans’ lives, is the greatest honor of MY life. I look forward to working with y'all!

Justine Salata

Justine Salata

TGT Wedding and Event Manager

The TGT Jane-of-all-trades, Justine has been with The Get Together Events Co. since just after it’s inception, working on weddings in Montauk, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and deeper Brooklyn. Justine specializes in joy-filled, DIY infused, dance-heavy weddings where having fun and getting hitched are the two goals of the day. By the end of the wedding, she will be your mom and your flower girl’s best friend.

A native New Yorker and fellow midwesterner by choice (Go Hoosiers!) with a background in production and theater, Justine has a love of oversized sweaters, Miley Cyrus and her little dog Toby.

Lauren Roth

Lauren Roth

TGT Wedding and Event Manager

Lauren R. came to TGT as a client first, before joining the other side. Having worked with The Get Together Events Co. as a bride, Lauren brings unique insight and attention to each wedding she works on.

Beyond TGT, Lauren has over ten years of event experience, most recently at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, where she's planned events with brides to Storm Troopers to VP Joe Biden and almost everything in-between! Lauren specializes in precision, venue/project management, levity, and lives for elegant affairs with badass couples.

A native Jersey Girl, Lauren holds an MFA in Theater Performance/ Pedagogy from the University of Florida (Go Gators!) and has been a New Yorker for 12 years. Lauren has a deep love for Jeff Goldblum, the Muppets, her husband, her little boy and their little pup Yoshi.

View team

• Laura Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren and her Team were amazing to work with! Professional from beginning to end but always has a smile on her face!

• Officiant NYC Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren on a wedding this past weekend. She was so organized and the whole night could not have been more elegant and put together. The value that a really talented event planner can add to a wedding is tremendous. I highly recommend her.

• LCI Caterers Wedding Caterers

Worked with Lauren and staff on a Dumbo Wedding. Awesome, Great Communication, Professional Staff

• 1060 W Addison St Chicago, IL, 60613 See on map