The Get Together Events Co.

New York, NY View map

Affordable Event Services.
Worry-Free Weddings.
Damn Good Times.

NEW YORK | NASHVILLE | CHICAGO | BEYOND
featured in Vogue, The New York Times, 100 Layer Cake, Carats & Cake, Bustle, and more.

When you dream of your wedding, you dream of your vows, your first dance, your future spouse. Absent from those dreams: venue guidelines, vendor load-in, and logistics like trash pickup. That’s where The Get Together Events Co. comes in. We take over the nitty-gritty, navigate the bumps and put out the fires so you truly can enjoy your wedding the way you’ve always dreamed it.

We are the 30-day puzzle masters, detectives, switchboard operators, and ringmasters.
We are the last mile cheerleaders, zen masters and event Einsteins.

Our team of managers keep things fun, stress-free, and affordable.
Reach out today so we can start planning your wedding! Let's Get Together.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kristen G. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best Coordinators I could ever ask for!

Not only were Lauren and Kate my support system leading up to my wedding, but they literally made my day happen. With a complete venue change 5 hours prior to my ceremony starting, they took every stressor off my shoulders and executed my vision better than I could have ever imagined! Without them I know my wedding would not have been half as amazing as it was! I wish I would have hired them sooner. Lauren and Kate are wonderful people, but also bad ass women that are excellent at their job!
    Sarah B. Married on 06/18/2022

Best decision ever!

Julie and Lauren were amazing! Best decision I made was hiring Get Together Events Co. They made the month before the wedding feel like a breeze which I thought was impossible! The day of the wedding, Julie coordinated every detail exactly how I envisioned it. She made my feel at ease through the day and I am so grateful for all the help! If you want the best wedding ever hire TGT!!!
  • Jessie
    Jessie W. Married on 06/11/2022

Hire them now!

Hiring TGT was the best decision we made throughout the whole wedding planning process!!! We truly don't know what we would've done without them. They made the month of final planning stress-free by equipping us with everything we needed and making us feel confident in our ability to tie up all of the loose ends.  We were able to sleep soundly knowing that Lauren and Julie were on top of everything.

We were nervous about all of the logistics and unsure of how our vision would be brought to life. TGT's planning process took away all of these nerves and the day could not have been more fun and easy. We didn't have to worry about a thing! They made our vision come to life in the best way.  We were BLOWN AWAY when we walked into the venue.  It was everything we hoped for and more.

Julie was by our side all day and her smile and calm energy brought us joy every time we interacted with her. We felt like she was just a natural part of our wedding party, except not drunk and WAY more reliable :) She was on top of EVERYTHING. My husband had blisters from his shoes and the bandaids weren't helping so they ran out and got him blister bandaids!

DO NOT HESITATE TO HIRE THEM!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Lauren Schaefer
Lauren Schaefer
The Get T0gether Events Co. Founder + Month-Of Coordinator + Event Manager

Hey y'all! I'm Lauren. As a TGT client, you'll personally work with me as I iron out all the details of your day and create organizational documents that dreams are made of, before giving the binder over to your Event Manager. As the leader of the merry band of managers, I've selected and trained this team (hard) to be an extension of myself, providing the organization, relief, and FUN that this company was built on.

While my journey to wedding coordination was not planned (ha! how ironic), after years in large-scale, non-profit events, I can't imagine my life anywhere else. The ability to have a personal impact on two humans’ lives, is the greatest honor of MY life. I look forward to working with y'all!

Justine Salata
Justine Salata
TGT Wedding and Event Manager

The TGT Jane-of-all-trades, Justine has been with The Get Together Events Co. since just after it’s inception, working on weddings in Montauk, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and deeper Brooklyn. Justine specializes in joy-filled, DIY infused, dance-heavy weddings where having fun and getting hitched are the two goals of the day. By the end of the wedding, she will be your mom and your flower girl’s best friend.

A native New Yorker and fellow midwesterner by choice (Go Hoosiers!) with a background in production and theater, Justine has a love of oversized sweaters, Miley Cyrus and her little dog Toby.

Lauren Roth
Lauren Roth
TGT Wedding and Event Manager

Lauren R. came to TGT as a client first, before joining the other side. Having worked with The Get Together Events Co. as a bride, Lauren brings unique insight and attention to each wedding she works on.

Beyond TGT, Lauren has over ten years of event experience, most recently at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, where she's planned events with brides to Storm Troopers to VP Joe Biden and almost everything in-between! Lauren specializes in precision, venue/project management, levity, and lives for elegant affairs with badass couples.

A native Jersey Girl, Lauren holds an MFA in Theater Performance/ Pedagogy from the University of Florida (Go Gators!) and has been a New Yorker for 12 years. Lauren has a deep love for Jeff Goldblum, the Muppets, her husband, her little boy and their little pup Yoshi.

Laura Rose Photography Laura Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren and her Team were amazing to work with! Professional from beginning to end but always has a smile on her face!

Officiant NYC Officiant NYC Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren on a wedding this past weekend. She was so organized and the whole night could not have been more elegant and put together. The value that a really talented event planner can add to a wedding is tremendous. I highly recommend her.

LCI Caterers LCI Caterers Wedding Caterers

Worked with Lauren and staff on a Dumbo Wedding. Awesome, Great Communication, Professional Staff

New York New York, NY, 10026
Location of (The Get Together Events Co.)
1060 W Addison St Chicago, IL, 60613