Month-Of Wedding Coordination.
Affordable Event Services.
Worry-Free Weddings.
Damn Good Times.

NEW YORK | NASHVILLE | CHICAGO | BEYOND
featured in Vogue, The New York Times, 100 Layer Cake, Carats & Cake, Bustle, and more.

When you dream of your wedding, you dream of your vows, your first dance, your future spouse. Absent from those dreams: venue guidelines, vendor load-in, and logistics like trash pickup. That’s where The Get Together Events Co. comes in. We take over the nitty-gritty, navigate the bumps and put out the fires so you truly can enjoy your wedding the way you’ve always dreamed it.

We are the 30-day puzzle masters, detectives, switchboard operators, and ringmasters.
We are the last mile cheerleaders, zen masters and event Einsteins.

Our team of managers keep things fun, stress-free, and affordable.
Reach out today so we can start planning your wedding! Let's Get Together.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of The Get Together Events Co.

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

The Get Together Events Co. receives high praise from multiple reviewers for their wedding coordination services. Justine and Julie are particularly highlighted for their enthusiasm, organization, and attention to detail. Reviewers note that the coordinators created structured plans, provided constant support, and flawlessly executed the wedding day. The team's professionalism, communication, and ability to handle logistics allowed couples to relax and enjoy their special day stress-free. The Get Together Events Co. is highly recommended for couples seeking a month-of coordinator to ensure a seamless and magical wedding experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Karissa
Karissa C. Sent on 06/09/2024

Month-of coordination proved invaluable

We worked with The Get Together Events Co. for month-of coordination leading up to our wedding in May 2024. I am not exaggerating when I say that I don't think we could have done it without them. We were not using a standard all-inclusive wedding venue for our ceremony/reception but instead opted for a church wedding with reception set up in a large pavilion outside. As such, although we secured all the vendors in advance, there was a LOT of small details that I would have never thought about that Lauren and Kate, due to their valuable experience in the business, were able to foresee, troubleshoot and execute. Following our download meeting, they hit the ground running and made every step of the way seamless so that we could enjoy our big day with no worries. If there was something that still needed to be done, they came to us with solutions already planned out, right down to working with our alcohol distributor to make sure that our margaritas were exactly what we wanted! I recommend them for any of your wedding needs.
J
Jennifer S. Sent on 05/31/2024
5 out of 5 rating

The Best Decision for My Wedding Day: The Get Together Events Co.

The title says it all – hiring TGT was truly the best decision that my husband and I made for our wedding day. Our venue required a month-of-coordinator (MOC), and I'm so happy that we found TGT because the month leading up to the wedding would have gone much different if we didn't have them on our team.

We worked with Justine and Katherine, both of whom were delightful to work with from the very beginning. Justine kept us organized and on top of our to-do's during the weeks leading up to the wedding day while simultaneously ensuring that the complex logistics for our many vendors were taken care of. Whenever we had questions, she was quick to respond with the most positive vibes which helped relieve the planning stress. She was also an expert when it came to our venue, so having her guidance and knowledge was a huge help.

On the day of, Katherine was truly a beacon of light from the start of the day until the very end. She was on top of everything that needed to be done and really made sure that we stayed on schedule throughout the entire wedding day, and all with a smile! My bridesmaids were so impressed with her professionalism as well as how communicative she was throughout the entire wedding day. She really helped us to relax, and that allowed us to enjoy our wedding to the fullest.

We could not have asked for better team to work with for our wedding day. It was truly the best day ever, and we are so grateful to Justine, Katherine, and TGT for helping us make that happen.
Lauren
Lauren M. Sent on 12/06/2023
5 out of 5 rating

TGT is a dream to work with, and the best money you will spend on your day!

If you are on the fence about hiring The Get Together, allow me to ease your mind: DO IT! Unquestionably, you will be so happy you did. Hiring TGT was the absolute best money we could have spent on the wedding, hands down. The costs of a wedding or big event add up so quickly, and I think many people see a coordinator/planner as an area to cut costs, but I think this is a huge mistake. Julie was such an asset to our wedding and I can't imagine it without her. It was the dreamiest day and we owe it to her! Weeks later, friends are STILL saying to me, "by the way, your wedding coordinator was AMAZING!"

Julie was both our month of coordinator and on site coordinator. From the start she went above and beyond, asking us questions we would have never thought to ask ourselves. She was literally made to do this, she has "best friend" energy and is as excited about your event as you are. Right away she picked up where I left off, and just wait until you see all of the planning materials and spreadsheets. I was blown away. She took care of detailed timelines, vendor contracts, payment schedules, and kept us on task for all of the little projects and elements we needed to complete. Alleviating some of this logistical stress was invaluable to us in the final weeks leading up to our wedding.

The day of, she was there when you needed her and unseen when you didn't. When little things went wrong, as they always do, she made sure we didn't know until we absolutely needed to, and she had already fixed the problem. We had one slight mishap that would have put me in tears if I had known and had to deal with it myself, but by the time Julie told me she had already fixed it and it was no big deal at all. Not to mention the genuine positive attitude and can do energy she maintained throughout the long day. Seriously, run don't walk to hire TGT. And if you're in NYC, I hope you get to work with Julie, she's truly a gem!
illustration message bubble

Team

Lauren Schaefer
Lauren Schaefer
The Get T0gether Events Co. Founder + Month-Of Coordinator + Event Manager

Hey y'all! I'm Lauren. As a TGT client, you'll personally work with me as I iron out all the details of your day and create organizational documents that dreams are made of, before giving the binder over to your Event Manager. As the leader of the merry band of managers, I've selected and trained this team (hard) to be an extension of myself, providing the organization, relief, and FUN that this company was built on.

While my journey to wedding coordination was not planned (ha! how ironic), after years in large-scale, non-profit events, I can't imagine my life anywhere else. The ability to have a personal impact on two humans’ lives, is the greatest honor of MY life. I look forward to working with y'all!

Justine Salata
Justine Salata
TGT Wedding and Event Manager

The TGT Jane-of-all-trades, Justine has been with The Get Together Events Co. since just after it’s inception, working on weddings in Montauk, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and deeper Brooklyn. Justine specializes in joy-filled, DIY infused, dance-heavy weddings where having fun and getting hitched are the two goals of the day. By the end of the wedding, she will be your mom and your flower girl’s best friend.

A native New Yorker and fellow midwesterner by choice (Go Hoosiers!) with a background in production and theater, Justine has a love of oversized sweaters, Miley Cyrus and her little dog Toby.

Lauren Roth
Lauren Roth
TGT Wedding and Event Manager

Lauren R. came to TGT as a client first, before joining the other side. Having worked with The Get Together Events Co. as a bride, Lauren brings unique insight and attention to each wedding she works on.

Beyond TGT, Lauren has over ten years of event experience, most recently at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, where she's planned events with brides to Storm Troopers to VP Joe Biden and almost everything in-between! Lauren specializes in precision, venue/project management, levity, and lives for elegant affairs with badass couples.

A native Jersey Girl, Lauren holds an MFA in Theater Performance/ Pedagogy from the University of Florida (Go Gators!) and has been a New Yorker for 12 years. Lauren has a deep love for Jeff Goldblum, the Muppets, her husband, her little boy and their little pup Yoshi.

Laura Rose Photography Laura Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren and her Team were amazing to work with! Professional from beginning to end but always has a smile on her face!

Officiant NYC Officiant NYC Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Lauren on a wedding this past weekend. She was so organized and the whole night could not have been more elegant and put together. The value that a really talented event planner can add to a wedding is tremendous. I highly recommend her.

LCI Caterers LCI Caterers Wedding Caterers

Worked with Lauren and staff on a Dumbo Wedding. Awesome, Great Communication, Professional Staff

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding