The Get Together Events Co. Reviews

84 | New York, NY

84 Reviews for The Get Together Events Co.

• Erin

Erin B · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Confident even in the face of COVID

Lauren and TGT Events came through for us in a big way when COVID affected our wedding plans. She took our original plans and flawlessly coordinated a new event. She helped us find a new venue, worked with our vendors, and wrangled our timeline. Not only that, but she checked in regularly on how we were feeling & dealing with it all. I greatly appreciated how she condensed everything into a weekly update for us to respond to. On the day of, our timeline was perfectly planned - we weren't rushed or had too much downtime. Our guests raved about how smooth their experience with the Zoom was. It's not an understatement to say that our wedding could not have happened without her.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Krista Crennan · Married on 10/16/2020

Stop Your Search, You've Found Your Planner!

Lauren (and Kate & Summer) were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I'd say that I'm a pretty organized and detail orientated person when it comes to most things, but Lauren put me to shame. She had lists upon lists to help keep everything organized and make the month and day of room so smoothly. Things that I didn't even think about, Lauren made sure I had a plan for and was so helpful with ideas and suggestions to make things happen exactly the way I wanted. I can't even remember how many times I changed my seating chart, rental order, guest list numbers and Lauren (and her team) just ran with whatever I gave them. They made things HAPPEN! When I first was discussing my budgetary constraints with Lauren in regards to hiring a month of coordinator, she was willing to work with me. She truly cares about her clients and will go above and beyond for them. I wasn't excepting to have my coordinator at my rehearsal, but Lauren made sure she was there to help things run smoothly even then! Her and Kate were ON IT during my wedding day too! They were so good, I didn't even have to ask for anything to be done because they were already doing it. Also, when my bridal party needed to be whipped into shape for the photographer or needed to pay close attention to something, she gave them a kind but stern helping hand and made sure that I didn't have to be the "bad guy".

She has a gift for planning and so I would highly recommend her to any bride that needs a little bit of help with her wedding. I felt completely at ease and was able to truly enjoy my wedding because I knew everything was taken care of and Lauren and her team would be able to handle anything that came up! HIRE THEM NOW!!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Claire Kenney · Married on 10/10/2020

The best wedding planners

Lauren and Julie were the absolute best! We had a nightmare of wedding planning. Our original date was 3/28/2020, which we had to cancel but eloped with just witnesses on 3/22/2020. We postponed until November 2020, which we made the decision in late August 2020 to also cancel. There were a few things that we really felt like we missed out on by eloping - wearing my wedding dress, having all of our immediate family present, and having more than 15 pictures taken by my sister on her iPhone.
    So we decided to plan a small vow renewal and wedding ceremony in my Mom's backyard with just our families.  I was dreading planning wedding number 4 with only a few weeks notice. And then we had our initial Zoom call with Lauren and Julie. I honestly don't know how we would have done it without them. I never imagined having a backyard wedding, or really knew the specifics that should go into it. Lauren was able to guide us on appropriate plates, glasses, heaters, drinks, lighting, literally everything. She coordinated with all of our vendors, keeping us in the loop but handling everything. We chose to livestream our vow renewal and Lauren was on the Zoom stream troubleshooting anyone who had difficulty. The weeks leading up to the wedding were relatively stress free thanks to Lauren. Julie was a rockstar day of the wedding - setting the tables, putting out decorations, helping the caterer, organizing the right timing for everything all day. We did not have to worry about a single thing on the day of the wedding because of Julie. We were able to just relax and enjoy our day. Additionally, Lauren and Julie were both very conscious of the pandemic, helping us make sure our wedding was as safe as possible and Julie wore a mask on the day of the wedding. I woke up the day after our wedding not feeling anxious at all that we might have put someone's health in danger. It was a safe, fun, joyous day!
    I could not recommend The Get Together Events more to someone. Our original wedding that we spent a year planning for and got canceled quickly turned into a lot of stress, anxiety, and feelings of disappointment. Lauren and Julie were able to seamlessly help us make our wedding into a wonderful day full of so many joyous memories that we will always treasure. Thank you so much Lauren and Julie!!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Abby C · Married on 09/19/2020

Hiring Lauren was our best decision

How to sum up the past 6 months with Lauren from The Get Together events co? It feels like we’re writing our vows again! More details below — TLDR: she and her team are amazing and worth every penny, go hire her!

Our incredible florist (Kraft and Co - who you should also hire!!) highly recommended the Get Together Events when we were looking for a month of coordinator. After chatting with Lauren, who would coordinate/confirm things the month of, and the event manager Justine, who would be with us to execute it day-of, we felt so comfortable in their relaxed demeanor, which was perfectly complemented by their experienced and knowledgeable perspective.

Little did we know how important that calmness and perspective would be! In the early spring of 2020, Lauren reached out to see what we were thinking about our fall 2020 wedding. At the time, it was too early to postpone things, but Lauren acted as a sounding board and shared her industry perspective. When it came time to pull the trigger and postpone our wedding, we hired Lauren’s new Covid Coordinator Vendor Postponement services. Within a week, Lauren had reached out to all of our vendors to get their availability and postponement policies, and formed a list of every possible Saturday date in 2021 when all our vendors were available. Lauren patiently listened to our concerns and offered advice as we evaluated the new date options, and when none were quite right, she went back to all our vendors for their Friday 2021 availability (thank you Lauren! :)). Once we chose a 2021 date, Lauren coordinated getting all of the vendor contracts updated with the new date, and gently reminded us about the few things we needed to coordinate ourselves until she was sure we had done them.

Next: Micro Wedding Coordination. Having postponed our bigger celebration, we still planned to do a small ceremony on our original 2020 date, and we hired Lauren to coordinate it. With Covid guidelines and restrictions constantly changing in NY, Lauren advised us: keep it simple. She helped us with the pros and cons of the 2 different family backyards and once we chose a backyard, reached out to caterers and rental companies in the NJ area to inquire about their availability. (Out of Lauren’s control), a month before the wedding was scheduled to take place, we decided that hosting in our parents backyard was not going to work, and we quickly searched to find a new location. We ended up choosing a small outdoor venue in Brooklyn, except their availability was very limited, and we had to go with a date that was just TWO WEEKS away. Queue Lauren’s magic. Lauren coordinated with the florist and photographer to make sure they were still available on the new date, coordinated all the details with the venue - Lauren’s past experience and relationship with the venue were a huge help, and made sure we ourselves were ready (did we have a marriage license, outfits, hotel rooms...the list goes on).

The venue’s recommended tent company was sold out of tents, which we needed as a backup for rain, so Lauren took on the challenge and contacted pretty much every tent company in the tri-state area. (See screenshot above - thank you again Lauren).

Fast forward to the day of - we also hired Lauren’s awesome event manager Julie to be with us. Julie was calm and attentive, made sure everything (and everyone) was in the right place at the right time. We dealt with some high winds and low temps, and Julie took it all with a stride, making sure we were always warm enough and working with the venue to make sure the spot could still be perfect!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Connie

Connie Tsai · Married on 05/16/2020

TN's Best Wedding Planning (from the perspective of a 2020 Bride)!

The Get Together Events Co. was the best decision we made for our wedding day! I was fortunate enough to be able to work with Lauren herself the month prior to our big day- nailing down details, meeting with vendors, checking things off my list, coordinating the day-of schedule, etc. Every interaction, communication methods, working docs she created for organization and planning, etc. helped put my mind at ease, since we were a COVID postponed and re-scheduled 2020 wedding. The actual day-of was amazing. Having Lauren onsite to help with the final details, as well as major ceremony setup that we were unable to get to beforehand, was really above and beyond what we could have anticipated and allowed for me (the bride) to be able to sit back and enjoy my wedding day. Also, our wedding was rescheduled for a holiday (July 4th) since it was the only Saturday our venue had left for the year, so we were super lucky to be able to have Lauren there for us! I highly recommend her and her team for your big day!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Nora Kurtz · Married on 03/07/2020

They're the best!

Working with Lauren and Justine was the BEST decision we made for our wedding! They were super organized, detail-oriented, and so knowledgeable without making the nitty-gritty stressful. They made us feel confident and excited about every task, not to mention the fact that they paced our tasks so kindly that we never felt overwhelmed by them. Best of all, they made all of this truly FUN!

On the day of our wedding Justine arrived full of energy and a sense of humor and stayed that awesome until past midnight! But she was also so on top of everything, so able to read the room, and so ready to have our back anytime we needed her. Also, I want to mention that she set up our venue just as we had envisioned it, or even better. This is a no-brainer--they are the best!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Chelsea · Married on 02/01/2020

Lauren and her team are a DREAM!

My husband and I have said over and over that the best decision we made in our wedding planning process was to hire YWbL. Lauren considered every single little detail you could possibly think of and took everything off our plates for the month leading up to the wedding. Her timelines were super helpful and allowed us to stay productive without getting overwhelmed. She was so positive and sweet which allowed us to be relaxed and excited for our big day. Julie and Liz were our day-of team and they were incredible, keeping us sane, happy and hydrated the entire day. HIGHLY recommend !

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Kobi

Kobi Rav · Married on 12/21/2019

The Ideal Wedding Planner

Lauren is the best thing that happened to our wedding! She came recommended to us by the Columbia School of Journalism (serendipitously this is where my husband works). We had been looking for a month-of coordinator, and every single person at Columbia highly recommended Lauren as she had just moved from being their event planner to being a wedding coordinator in Nashville! How perfect?! Lauren gave us all the documents and assignments we needed to get started, and when it came time to hand over things to her month-of, she took over with high energy and excitement! She has the best personality for this-she is organized, certain and confident while at the same time being fun (!) and hilarious. We absolutely adored talking with her and my anxiety about the wedding was virtually erased whenever we'd discuss things with her. Every singe person in the wedding party and in our family remarked at the amazing job she did. She thinks of everything and keeps the day running smoothly. Do yourself a favor and hire her!!! She is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing team to work with!

Hiring Lauren as my month of coordinator and Justine as my day of coordinator was the greatest thing I did for my wedding planning!!

I knew I needed help as my venue has you bring in all outside vendors. I found Lauren and co. about 10 months before my wedding. I hopped on a call with Lauren and Justine and in minutes they made me feel comfortable, heard, and put my stress at ease. We connected immediately on my venue, my vibe, and the fact we have the cutest pets alive. They took the time to really listen to my ideas and we set up a call for a month out from the wedding.

The three of us did a video chat about 5 weeks out from my wedding. Lauren and Justine were unbelievably helpful in listening to my ideas and helping me with decisions that were still up in the air. They listened closely to my decor ideas so that they could make my vision come to life. For example, I had flowers but no florist to help me with set up and they immediately offered a third YWbL employee to help (Julie!!). It made me feel so supported in this huge event I was planning! Because of their expertise, they were able to provide recommendations for transportation, set up, floor plans, etc. which helped immensely; I've never planned a wedding before!!

Lauren sent us weekly emails with homework of outstanding items and offered a bunch of suggestions for set up. She provided a pack list, a floor plan, and handled ALL communication with vendors and the venue. She collected all details for a time line, even when hair and make up was being done, where our welcome party was the evening before, etc. She is an expert in the space and was such an asset to our day being the most beautiful and amazing day of our lives. I cannot recommend enough!!

We had Justine do our day of coordination. I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in; she heard exactly what my vision was and the decor looked unbelievable. She had the most bubbly personality and you could tell she loves doing what she's doing. I got so many compliments from family and friends saying that she was hilarious, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. I would 100% agree. She made sure we ate, and was on top of the timeline to a T. If anything went wrong, I would have no idea because Justine as on top of it!

I am SO grateful for the two of these ladies and their whole team. I couldn't recommend them more.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Crumbaugh · Married on 12/07/2019

Couldn't have done it without her!!!

Hiring Lauren was THE best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding. She made the month leading up to our wedding SO seamless and easy -- whether it was coordinating with all of our vendors, putting together an extremely helpful, cohesive timeline or just generally shielding us from all of the last-minute questions / details that come up when you're planning a wedding. For context, I am a pretty organized, detail-oriented person, but I have a full-time job and pulling together the details that needed to be pulled together in the month leading up to the wedding was not something I was eager to do, at all (how many vendor meals do we need? when do vendors need to arrive? how much/when do we tip them? etc. etc.). After seeing Lauren's magic at work, I'm not sure I can call myself detail-oriented anymore -- she was absolutely incredible. Not only did nothing fall through the cracks, but she thought of things I NEVER would have thought of. Most importantly, she has the experience/insight to tell you when to step back from the ledge and chill the f*** out, because it's all going to be okay. Could not recommend someone more highly than I do Lauren. Hire her!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Harry

Harry Gaffney · Married on 11/16/2019

Incredibly grateful for the team at YWbL...

It was an absolute pleasure working with the team at Your Wedding by Lauren! We could not have pulled off our big night without Lauren & Julie’s help.

Prior to working with YWbL, we were in a good spot in terms of managing the massive project that is wedding planning and piecing everything together. Lauren helped empower us to take the next steps and finalize the details in the last two months. She was incredibly helpful in helping us prioritize projects and keeping us focused on the task at hand so we wouldn’t get overwhelmed. We immediately felt relaxed by Lauren’s confidence in planning and reassuring presence. She also took a lot of minor details off our plate with her hard work coordinating vendor details.

Julie was an absolute force on our wedding day in terms of keeping all moving parts running as planned. While kind and friendly, she was assertive at all the right times when she needed to be. She even managed to keep the groomsmen on track somehow. Julie anticipated any requests we could have possibly asked for, she was on top of everything. She enabled us to enjoy the night and let go of worrying about any more planning and details… we knew everything was in great hands.

Would easily recommend the team at YWbL to anyone planning a wedding. They are the ultimate pros and two people you want on your team heading into your big day.

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Rob

Rob Bye · Married on 10/20/2019

The best wedding planners you’ll find

Lauren and Justine are completely incredible! They took away all the stress building up to our wedding and were absolutely indispensable on our wedding day. They took care of everything big and small, and we genuinely couldn’t have wished for more lovely, organised, genuine, fun, and professional wedding planners!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Erica Marsan · Married on 10/19/2019

Best decision made!

By far the best decision I made when planning my wedding was adding Lauren to our day. She went above and beyond and put us at ease every step of the way. She executed our vision perfectly and was the backbone of our day, coordinating everything !! I can't wait to recommend her to all my friends. Lauren Rocks!!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 10/04/2019

We love Lauren!

If it weren't for YWbL, we would have completely forgotten to have fun on our wedding day. Lauren truly has a system for everything and her attention to detail and experience allowed us to actually relax and enjoy our big day. We literally could not have done it without her. Throughout the entire process working with Lauren (and the equally fantastic Lauren R as our day-of), we felt that not only were we in the hands of professionals but also friends. She is tremendous at what she does and really cares about helping couples get through the madness that is the month-of. Thank you Lauren!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/22/2019

Perfect month-of coordinating team!

We absolutely LOVED having Lauren & Justine with us in the last hectic month of planning and celebrating. They asked us all the nitty gritty questions while also expertly handling all the logistics so we didn’t have to think about anything on the day of. Lauren’s timeline helped us so much in visualizing the weeks leading up to the wedding and her weekend “homework” was perfect! Justine was an angel on the day of, making sure both our families were comfortable and that we were fed, while also overseeing all the setup (which was perfect!). Both super smart, professional, and sweet people who made me and my wife (!!) feel 100% comfortable. Lauren & Justine we couldn’t have done it without you!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Tara

Tara Mullin · Married on 09/14/2019

Unreal!

Lauren & Samantha were absolutely fantastic as Month of Coordinators. They helped us with so much: timelines, itineraries, rentals, scheduling, vendor communication, etc. Our day would not have been so perfect if it wasn't for them. They thought of everything and even helped us save some money. Also, they were affordable!! I could not recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Marisa B. · Married on 09/11/2019

The best decision we made for our wedding

Working with Lauren and Justine was without question the best decision and investment we made in our wedding. I wish I could put into words how lovely it was to work with both of them - they are incredibly warm, professional, detail-oriented and genuinely happy and excited to make your wedding the best it can possibly be.

Lauren jumped in just at the right time and smoothed and coordinated everything for the last stretch our of wedding planning. She asked really good questions, anticipated and solved any potential issues and was always an enthusiastic and honest person to lean on for advice. She combed through details, crafted the perfect timeline and made the last few weeks as stress-free as possible. Justine brought amazing happy and calm energy to our day of. She made the day run incredibly smoothly - in fact, my mom literally referred to her as Mary Poppins, as she magically appeared whenever we needed anything and always had a perfect solution or suggestion. Justine thought of everything we could possibly need the day of - we didn't even have to ask her for anything as she was already so on top of it! So many people mentioned to me how incredible our wedding planners were.

We honestly cannot say enough positive things about Lauren and Justine. Working with them was truly a pleasure and we cannot thank them enough for really making it the best day of our lives.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 09/08/2019

Best Decision Made

YWbL is comprised of a stunning team of cunning, smart, loving, supporting individuals that help to make your wedding absolutely perfect. I am so forever grateful to Lauren and Justine for the incredible work they did to make our wedding as magical as it could be. Don't look any further for the best coordinators and the best decision you could make to make your wedding as perfect as it can be.

Sent on 09/10/2019

The Get Together Events Co.'s reply:

You are a heart warmer Bekah! Your wedding- from Tisch, Bedeken, Ceremony, Shtick, and onwards was a JOY. We were so honored to be able to highlight both tradition and your unique love and personalities through Your Wedding. We wish you and Yudi the world!!
  • Abby

Abby Arnold · Married on 08/18/2019

Stress free Destination Wedding because of Lauren

If you are even thinking about a wedding coordinator, stop thinking and reach out to Lauren. Having her as our coordinator meant we got to enjoy our wedding weekend and not sweat the small stuff, and there is a lot of small stuff! I thought I was a detail oriented person, and Lauren not only thought of so many things I wouldn't have considered, but knew how to take care of them all in a way that was perfect for us as a couple. She even kept our crazy bridal party in line and laughing at the same time!

She was the best money we spent, and she allowed us to spend time with each other and our family friends all weekend long, that's what it's all about after all!

Sent on 09/05/2019

The Get Together Events Co.'s reply:

Abby ARNOLD! Thank you so much for your kind review! Your Wedding at Dromoland Castle in Ireland was stunning and our absolute pleasure to coordinate! From family flight delays to navigating the Ireland weather, through the ceremony and the dancefloor, it was our pleasure to get you all to the most spectacular finish line!
  • John

John Moreno · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had a mostly D.I.Y. wedding and we were definitely feeling overwhelmed going into the month of, but Lauren could not have been more helpful, organized and present. On the day of the wedding, Lauren's assistant was with us the whole time and was ready to help with any unforeseen issues that came up (the kind of issues that happen at ANY wedding, from helping me with my shoe buckle to overseeing the events of the day and making sure we were there to have fun and leave the "work" to her). Lauren and her team were lifesavers and we couldn't have gotten through this magical day without them. Their ease, friendliness and understanding made it easy to relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 08/11/2019

The Get Together Events Co.'s reply:

It was our pleasure John! Your wedding was magical! YWbL Manager Lauren R. had such a blast with you all onsite! We wish you all the best!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2019

Your search for month-of-coordination should end with YWBL!

I'm not sure I can put into words how amazing Lauren and her team are at what they do. I swear Lauren was born for this business, and I feel lucky that we received her extensive services at an incredibly reasonable price. I planned a very DIY-heavy wedding (I did all the decor & florals!), and as the wedding got closer and closer I was getting more and more anxious about getting everything done on time, staying organized, and making sure the wedding would look refined and professional instead of a Pinterest fail. In our meeting six weeks before the wedding, Lauren was unphased by the logistics of my wedding and instantly put me at ease about the work ahead of us. Her system of preparing the coordination documents on Google Drive is brilliant, and so up my alley -- it made it really easy to communicate back-and-forth about small details. We were also in touch by email often in the lead-up to the wedding, so I could update her on my progress and she could make sure everything was getting done right on time. Lauren is relentlessly positive and encouraging, which I found super reassuring especially as I am very high-strung and prone to dwelling on negatives. When I started to panic on my wedding day because I forgot an accessory for my dress at home, she talked me through a solution and had the whole thing resolved so quickly! As far as I can tell my wedding day was absolutely perfect -- actually, more beautiful than I ever imagined, and super fun. Lauren not only double-checked every possible detail to make sure it was exactly what I wanted, but also anticipated all sorts of needs that totally wouldn't have occurred to me, and was prepared for anything that could have gone wrong -- and she made it all enjoyable for me instead of stressful!
    I will absolutely recommend YWBL to anyone I know who's getting married in NYC or Nashville.

Sent on 07/24/2019

The Get Together Events Co.'s reply:

It was our pleasure Lauren! Your wedding was stunning- and it was our joy to put together your vision! We wish you all the best!

Anne Keegan · Married on 06/29/2019

Simply the Best

We do not even know where to begin with expressing our praise towards Lauren. Our family members are still raving to us about her. Lauren made our day worry free and absolutely perfect. She was quick to respond to emails and texts. She truly made us feel like we were her number one priority, not only day of, but during the whole process. Lauren ensured all our vendors were squared away which to our knowledge, made for a seamless day. Not one small detail was overlooked, she literally thought of EVERYTHING. Not only is she super organized and professional, Lauren is the sweetest to work with. Again, our moms remind us how great it was working with her every time the wedding is brought up. Our perfect, magical wedding would not have been so flawless if it wasn’t for Lauren!

Sent on 07/08/2019

The Get Together Events Co.'s reply:

You are the best Annie (and look at that last name!!!) It was a pleasure to work with you, Colin, and your whole crew to make the most epic Brooklyn dance party ever!
  • Lucia

Lucia Marley · Married on 06/15/2019

Book ywbl!

I loved working with YWBL!!! I cannot say enough good things about them. Lauren and Laura were so great to work with, from planning every little detail the month before to coordinating the wedding day, they were so great. I am SOO glad Laura was there on our wedding day, as I could never have handled coordinating the day without her. She did so many things behind the scenes and helped keep things running smoothly. And Lauren built us a perfect schedule and brought up so many ideas and details I had not even thought about. Book YWBL!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/29/2019

The Get Together Events Co.'s reply:

Lucia you are just the most lovely! It was a joy to work with you on creating your most fun day at 21C! Congratulations once again to you and Will!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2019

10 stars for value! YWBL allowed me to enjoy our wedding so much more than if I was doing everything myself.

I don't think I can possibly overstate what a GAME-CHANGER having Lauren and her team in your corner on your wedding day truly is. Booking YWBL will go down in my memory as the single best wedding decision I made aside from marrying my husband.

When one of my bridesmaids referred me to YWBL, I didn't know a "month of coordinator" was even a thing and I wasn't sure if hiring one was even in our budget. But once I spoke with Lauren and heard how much value her and her team offer for the price (less than wedding cakes in NYC!) I was 100% IN!

From my very first call with Lauren and Justine, I felt like I had my own personal cheerleaders to help me through the home stretch of wedding prep. Lauren and Justine are enthusiastic, organized, supportive, hilarious and make you feel like a star. Lauren is super detail oriented and reviews all of your wedding contracts to make sure there are no miscommunications. She thinks of everything you wouldn’t even know to think about and made me feel so much more confident that things would run smoothly on the day of.

Starting 30 days out from our wedding date, Lauren handled all of the little, most annoying, stressful, frustrating, and sometimes literally gritty details for me.

Grandma Ellie needs transportation to the ceremony - Lauren had it covered.

The caterer showed up with fewer staff than we paid for - Lauren had it covered.

The porta-potties need to pumped after the wedding? (Gross!) - Lauren had it covered.

Justine was our coordinator for our actual wedding day and she was literally a SUPERSTAR. She dove right in even the day before our wedding by leading our entire rehearsal (since our officiant wasn’t present) and asked if she could stay behind at our venue during our welcome drinks “to organize”. I think any bride can understand when I say that she was literally a DREAM COME TRUE.

On the big day, Justine was ESSENTIAL. She set up everything at our ceremony location from the throw pillows to the flower arrangements while I literally sat in a chair getting pampered and had girl time with my best friends. Shock of shocks, my wedding morning went nice and slowly because I didn’t have to lift a finger to do anything. No one was calling me or stressing me out with little questions. Justine fielded everything for me.

On your wedding day, no matter how great the photos, you want your memories, if possible to be even better. Having Justine there allowed me to enjoy every moment and turned what would surely have been a stressful, exhausting morning for me, into a time of excitement and anticipation. That alone was priceless. Finally, when we came home from the party, Justine had supervised all the vendor clean up and pack outs and all of our rentals were neatly organized, packaged and ready to be returned. All of the decor items from the venue were accounted for. We literally did ZERO clean up ourselves. It was just handled. No stressful clean up the day after our wedding: also priceless.

Working with YWBL was the gift I decided to give myself on our wedding day and I’ll forever be grateful to Lauren and Justine for allowing me to look and feel like I didn’t have a care in the world on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/20/2019

The Get Together Events Co.'s reply:

Oh Rebecca! Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! Months later, your recount of your wedding brings such a big smile to my face! The fact that we could be so priceless to you, is priceless to US. Your Fire Island beach wedding was perfect and we were so honored to be a part of it!! ALL our love!!
  • Lisa

Lisa Jill Anderson · Married on 06/13/2019

Hiring YWBL was the best use of our wedding budget.

YWBL is fantastic! I cannot imagine our wedding without Lauren. Being able to hand over all vendor communication the month of the wedding was so key in allowing us to enjoy the big day and everything leading up to it. Hiring YWBL was truly the best use of our wedding budget. Her energy is perfect for keeping everyone on task, while also making everyone feel calm and taken care of.

Sent on 06/13/2019

The Get Together Events Co.'s reply:

Thank you Lisa! Your Wedding at The Green Building was such a joy! Rain be damned, we made that party the best thing ever from touching ceremony, to photo VW bus to DJ from LA! It was a blast! Congratulations to you and Ian!!!