Laura Rose Photography

54 Montgomery Place #3, Brooklyn, NY, NY 11215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Laura Rose Photography

Laura Rose Photography is a professional wedding photography service in New York City & the tri-state area as well as upstate NYC & CNY area. But she is willing to travel to all locations! Laura is dedicated to honoring your special day through stunning portraiture and emotional photojournalism. Laura’s experience and attention to detail makes her the perfect person to capture the beautiful and genuine moments of your wedding.

Experience
Laura has over 12 years of experience in editorial and wedding photography. Before starting her own wedding photography business, she worked for magazines such as Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue, and L’Officiel, as well as providing headshots and professional photography services for authors, broadway actors, and TV stars in New York. Her extensive experience in the entertainment industry translated to weddings, as she has a talent for capturing emotion, setting, and details that make the moment special.

Laura Rose Photography offers customizable wedding packages for all couples. You can book unlimited hours with Laura and a second shooter depending on the length of the ceremony, size of your wedding, and budget. You’ll receive digital files and a customized on-line gallery, and can order fine art and matted prints, canvases, and save the date cards for engagement shoots.

Follow Laura Rose Photography on

Laura Rose Photography 5
Laura Rose Photography 6
Laura Rose Photography 7

Billy Ward · Married on 02/16/2019

From start to finish our experience with Laura Rose was extremely professional, a high level service, and produced great quality.

There's three words that instantly come to mind when reflecting on our experience with Laura Rose:
    1) Energy: her energy was contagious all weekend. She was extremely organized and made the entire process of our wedding weekend exciting for all involved.
    2) Professionalism: Laura's response rate was incredible and clear/effective communication made the experience a stress free one for my wife and I. She was right on with her delivery expectations set at the beginning.
    3) Quality: to top it all off Laura does a fantastic job with her photography. We had a special sneak peek days after the wedding which created an excitement around receiving all the rest of the photos. They all turned out amazing with a blend of different styles to them!

Hannah · Married on 02/16/2019

Top of the notch photographer!

We cannot say enough great things about Laura. While looking for the perfect photographer for our wedding, I came across Laura Rose and knew we had to hire her. Just looking through her portfolio, I fell in love her bright and airy timeless style that no other photographer could match. Having a practical fiancé, I had to “consider other options, just to be sure.” After reaching out to other photographers, there was no question, we had to go with Laura.

Laura went above and beyond her responsibilities as a photographer throughout the entire day. She wasn’t just the photographer, she acted as friend. In the morning while getting ready, if she saw me looking for something she would ask what I needed. To make sure my hair was perfect, she asked the hair stylist for a comb to keep in my purse. She made sure I was eating and drinking water. I was so thankful that she would fix my hair if it was out of place and when I wanted to take my lipstick off as it was wearing away but didn’t have a napkin, she had me use the back of her hand to wipe it off! We felt completely comfortable with Laura. She was able to do all this while capturing beautiful photos.

We got married in February in Syracuse, NY so you can imagine the freezing cold weather that comes with that. Not only was she an absolute trooper in the weather, she also acted as a huge cheerleader to the whole wedding party while taking photos in the cold. Her upbeat and positive personality and encouragement kept us going and she was able to get so many beautiful photos in a short amount of time. At one point she climbed into a patch of bushes to get the perfect shot of me and my bridesmaids!

In addition to the freezing cold, we had a huge wedding party and she was able to take charge and manage us. I did not have to worry about rallying the 21 people in our party (yes, 21) together for a photo because Laura took care of that. Her second photographer, Kristie, was also amazing and captured beautiful photos of the guys getting ready in the morning. We are so glad that we had her along to capture shots of different angles and views.

Shortly after the wedding, we received sneak peeks and they did not disappoint! She got the full online gallery to us in a really timely manner and while looking through them, we felt like we were reliving the whole day all over again.

Needless to say, I couldn't imagine having anyone other than Laura capture our day and I would recommend Laura to anyone and everyone that is looking for a top of the line photographer!

Laura Rose Photography 8

Laura Rose Photography Pricing

Laura Rose Photography Price Rates

Laura Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 54 Montgomery Place #3 Brooklyn, NY, 11215 See on map