54 Montgomery Place, #3, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Laura Rose Photography

Laura Rose Photography is a professional wedding photography service in New York City & the tri-state area as well as upstate NYC & CNY area. But she is willing to travel to all locations! Laura is dedicated to honoring your special day through stunning portraiture and emotional photojournalism. Laura’s experience and attention to detail makes her the perfect person to capture the beautiful and genuine moments of your wedding.

Experience
Laura has over 12 years of experience in editorial and wedding photography. Before starting her own wedding photography business, she worked for magazines such as Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue, and L’Officiel, as well as providing headshots and professional photography services for authors, broadway actors, and TV stars in New York. Her extensive experience in the entertainment industry translated to weddings, as she has a talent for capturing emotion, setting, and details that make the moment special.

Laura Rose Photography offers customizable wedding packages for all couples. You can book unlimited hours with Laura and a second shooter depending on the length of the ceremony, size of your wedding, and budget. You’ll receive digital files and a customized on-line gallery, and can order fine art and matted prints, canvases, and save the date cards for engagement shoots.

Follow Laura Rose Photography on

Laura Rose Photography 7
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 12/06/2018

Best of the Best

From the moment I talked to Laura on the phone I knew that we was going to be our photographer. She was so sweet, kind and she answered all my questions with ease. We booked our engagement shoot and as soon as my husband and I met Laura we knew we found the perfect photographer.

Laura was an absolute dream to work with from day one. We had so much fun at our engagement shoot and she got us the pictures back extremely quick. I am so glad that we decided to do an engagement shoot and met Laura before the wedding because it made everything so smooth on the wedding day. It was like seeing an old friend. We got married in December so of course I was getting worried when the day got closer but when I talked to Laura all my worries disappeared because I knew that we hired the best of the best. On the wedding day everything went perfectly and I can’t thank Laura enough for that. In such a chaotic day Laura was there for us for anything and everything we needed and I will forever be grateful for that.

Laura is outgoing, energetic, and makes you feel so comfortable and loved while she is shooting and when she is not. Hiring Laura was one of my best decisions I made throughout the whole wedding planning process. You will be SO glad you chose Laura for any of your photography needs!

Laura Rose Photography 8
    Laura Rose Photography 13
    Laura Rose Photography 14

Rachel · Married on 10/28/2018

Highly recommended!!

Having worked with Laura in the past (she had done my professional headshots twice before) I knew it was the perfect decision to hire her to photograph my wedding! She is an incredible photographer, every picture she takes looks like a piece of art! She also has the perfect demeanor as a wedding photographer - friendly, relaxed, and focused. We love how our pictures came out and are thrilled with our choice. Highly recommended!!

Laura Rose Photography Pricing

Laura Rose Photography Price Rates

Laura Rose Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 54 Montgomery Place, #3 Brooklyn, NY 11215 See on map