Laura Rose Photography Reviews

Laura Rose Photography 6
Laura Rose Photography 7

Ally · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing and professional

Laura was absolutely amazing!! She made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera. She knew exactly what had to happen to get the best shots and it worked! We love them all!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Kristina · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing in every way. Laura Rose is super responsive, kind, upbeat, attentive, creative and a lovely person. Her talent goes even beyond her photos.

I chose Laura Rose after seeing her various wedding photos at her booth at a wedding expo. I have never seen more beautifully captured pictures. Laura Rose was so incredibly easy and fun to work with from start to finish. She made my wedding day easier and magical by being there. She fully utilized her expertise for me in my special day because I absolutely love all of my pictures. She is a true artist.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Laura Rose Photography 8
    Laura Rose Photography 9

Shannon S · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Work and Fun Photographer!

Laura photographed both our engagement session and wedding. We couldn’t be happier with how well she captured everything! She is very artistic, easy to work with and enthusiastic about capturing the right shot. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and gave just the right amount of direction. She showed up early for our wedding and worked patiently with our dogs at both events. She didn’t miss any of the details, and during the big moments you didn’t even know she was there. Her work speaks for itself! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Laura Rose Photography 10
    Laura Rose Photography 11
    Laura Rose Photography 12

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2019

I mean... Wow.

My title pretty much sums it up. Laura is an unbelievably talented artist behind the lens and her years of working as a photographer in NYC really shows. She is able to find that perfect balance of pushing the creative boundaries of wedding photography and also maintaining a really classic feel with her style. That hint of editorial style was exactly what I was looking for when searching for my wedding photographer. And her technical skill... absolutely insane. She really knows how to make her camera work for her to get that perfect shot even in difficult conditions. She is also an absolute delight to work with! Throughout the wedding planning process she was always quick to respond, very professional, and knew exactly what questions to ask so that she was able to capture our vision perfectly. She is also just a really awesome person. My husband isn't a huge fan of having his picture taken, but she was able to make him feel comfortable and at ease. She also gave him really effective directions to get the best poses. We had one small hiccup on the wedding day that was totally beyond Laura's control, but she still handled it extremely professionally. We are beyond happy with our decision to entrust Laura with our special day and we will cherish the memories that she captured for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect light amazing photography!

Laura was AMAZING!!! I can't explain how blessed I was to have her that day! She clearly knew what she wanted to take pictures of because she comes to the venue before hand to scope everything out, she is amazing and she is so passionate about her pictures! I loved the light and airy feel of the pictures it made it all a dream!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Laura Rose Photography 13
    Laura Rose Photography 14
    Laura Rose Photography 15
    Laura Rose Photography 16
    Laura Rose Photography 17
    Laura Rose Photography 18

Barbara · Married on 06/08/2019

Laura Rose - the amazing "Laura Rose"

Laura and her team were better than your best friend. She gave the right amount of attention to every detail; I don't quite know how she got all the shots that she did because we didn't even notice she was there when the party started, she must have been invisible. She never interfered with the moment but captured all of the special moments. She is super sweet and I would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle M Mullane · Married on 05/25/2019

The best photographer!

Laura is absolutely amazing! She is a true professional and you will love every single picture shes takes!!! My now husband and I hired Laura for our wedding a few weeks ago and I can't speak highly enough about how wonderful she was to work with. From the get-go she was so pleasant and I felt so comfortable asking her the millions of questions I had (Literally!). Hiring a photographer was an important purchase for our wedding day. This is something you will forever show your family members and friends so we wanted to make sure we put in the time doing our research and choosing someone who cares about our day as much as we did. From the get-go Laura stood out, asking us questions we didn't even know to ask or bring up, making us feel comfortable with all our poses and most importantly giving us her professional opinion. Our engagement photos were our first insight into how talented Laura is in capturing emotions and our love. And our ceremony and reception photos were absolute perfection! So much time and details go into having a wedding and she captures every bit of it and more to make you dream day, unforgettable!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Virginia Fischer · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful and memorable!

Laura is such an amazing photographer . she made the whole wedding experience so comfortable and relaxing.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Markus and Rebecca Roth · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful, energetic, supportive, talented photographer

From first phone call to wedding day Laura was an integral part of our journey.
    She listened to us, gave great advice and took amazing pictures.
    Her energy level was beyond imagination and she felt like part of our family.
    We are thrilled with the results and will never forget this day.
    Her second photographer Kristie was fantastic too.
    We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Tracy Opeka · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfection

Laura makes simple elegant. She is a true professional with a talent that doesn’t compare. Every photo she takes is a memory to be cherished forever.

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Laura Rose Photography 19

Billy Ward · Married on 02/16/2019

From start to finish our experience with Laura Rose was extremely professional, a high level service, and produced great quality.

There's three words that instantly come to mind when reflecting on our experience with Laura Rose:
    1) Energy: her energy was contagious all weekend. She was extremely organized and made the entire process of our wedding weekend exciting for all involved.
    2) Professionalism: Laura's response rate was incredible and clear/effective communication made the experience a stress free one for my wife and I. She was right on with her delivery expectations set at the beginning.
    3) Quality: to top it all off Laura does a fantastic job with her photography. We had a special sneak peek days after the wedding which created an excitement around receiving all the rest of the photos. They all turned out amazing with a blend of different styles to them!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Hannah · Married on 02/16/2019

Top of the notch photographer!

We cannot say enough great things about Laura. While looking for the perfect photographer for our wedding, I came across Laura Rose and knew we had to hire her. Just looking through her portfolio, I fell in love her bright and airy timeless style that no other photographer could match. Having a practical fiancé, I had to “consider other options, just to be sure.” After reaching out to other photographers, there was no question, we had to go with Laura.

Laura went above and beyond her responsibilities as a photographer throughout the entire day. She wasn’t just the photographer, she acted as friend. In the morning while getting ready, if she saw me looking for something she would ask what I needed. To make sure my hair was perfect, she asked the hair stylist for a comb to keep in my purse. She made sure I was eating and drinking water. I was so thankful that she would fix my hair if it was out of place and when I wanted to take my lipstick off as it was wearing away but didn’t have a napkin, she had me use the back of her hand to wipe it off! We felt completely comfortable with Laura. She was able to do all this while capturing beautiful photos.

We got married in February in Syracuse, NY so you can imagine the freezing cold weather that comes with that. Not only was she an absolute trooper in the weather, she also acted as a huge cheerleader to the whole wedding party while taking photos in the cold. Her upbeat and positive personality and encouragement kept us going and she was able to get so many beautiful photos in a short amount of time. At one point she climbed into a patch of bushes to get the perfect shot of me and my bridesmaids!

In addition to the freezing cold, we had a huge wedding party and she was able to take charge and manage us. I did not have to worry about rallying the 21 people in our party (yes, 21) together for a photo because Laura took care of that. Her second photographer, Kristie, was also amazing and captured beautiful photos of the guys getting ready in the morning. We are so glad that we had her along to capture shots of different angles and views.

Shortly after the wedding, we received sneak peeks and they did not disappoint! She got the full online gallery to us in a really timely manner and while looking through them, we felt like we were reliving the whole day all over again.

Needless to say, I couldn't imagine having anyone other than Laura capture our day and I would recommend Laura to anyone and everyone that is looking for a top of the line photographer!

Sent on 03/16/2019
    Laura Rose Photography 25
    Laura Rose Photography 26

Mary · Married on 01/12/2019

Fantastic!!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Laura. She is very professional and made us both feel entirely at ease in front of the camera. I honestly can’t imagine what our wedding day would have been like with any other photographer. She made us feel like we were working with a friend, not someone we were paying. It was a privilege to have her at our wedding and we would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Laura Rose Photography 31
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 12/06/2018

Best of the Best

From the moment I talked to Laura on the phone I knew that we was going to be our photographer. She was so sweet, kind and she answered all my questions with ease. We booked our engagement shoot and as soon as my husband and I met Laura we knew we found the perfect photographer.

Laura was an absolute dream to work with from day one. We had so much fun at our engagement shoot and she got us the pictures back extremely quick. I am so glad that we decided to do an engagement shoot and met Laura before the wedding because it made everything so smooth on the wedding day. It was like seeing an old friend. We got married in December so of course I was getting worried when the day got closer but when I talked to Laura all my worries disappeared because I knew that we hired the best of the best. On the wedding day everything went perfectly and I can’t thank Laura enough for that. In such a chaotic day Laura was there for us for anything and everything we needed and I will forever be grateful for that.

Laura is outgoing, energetic, and makes you feel so comfortable and loved while she is shooting and when she is not. Hiring Laura was one of my best decisions I made throughout the whole wedding planning process. You will be SO glad you chose Laura for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Laura Rose Photography 37
    Laura Rose Photography 38

Rachel · Married on 10/28/2018

Highly recommended!!

Having worked with Laura in the past (she had done my professional headshots twice before) I knew it was the perfect decision to hire her to photograph my wedding! She is an incredible photographer, every picture she takes looks like a piece of art! She also has the perfect demeanor as a wedding photographer - friendly, relaxed, and focused. We love how our pictures came out and are thrilled with our choice. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

10/6/18 Drescher wedding

Where do I begin?! Laura was amazing! We were able to snag her for our engagement photos which happened to be the snowiest coldest day of the year. She was so efficient and we felt like we knew her immediately. Fast forward to 10-6-18 “the best day ever”. Laura nailed it again. She was able to capture every little detail between me, my girls, my first look w my dad and obvious the ceremony and reception where I married my best friend. She can always tell when you need a break and knows exactly what you are thinking. She is a tiny little lady with a energetic vibes that will amaze you. We will never forgot our wedding day because of Laura and all her talents. Plus she loved our dog Winnie and Captured some amazing action shots. All of our family and friends that have seen our album are amazed with her work and can’t stop raving about our photos. She is the sweetest and has a little hint of a southern accent that is an added bonus:)

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Laura is amazing!

Laura is AMAZING!! She is very passionate about her work and wants every shot to be perfect. She pays attention to detail, was professional, and brought such great energy that made her a pleasure to work with. She was responsive and met with us before our wedding to make sure the day went seamlessly. We were concerned we wouldn't be able to fit in all of our family photos and portraits due to a tight timeline and she was able to get every shot we wanted and more! She brought ring boxes, flowers and other accessories that made our details shots look like they were from a magazine. Laura spent literally the whole day with us and was worth every penny!! Throughout the entire day our bridal party kept making comments about how great she was and asking where we found her. We recently recommended her to one of our friends who has already booked her wedding with her. Laura was quick to give us a sneak peak of our photos after the wedding and shortly after we received our entire album. It is hard to pick favorites because we love all of the photos! Laura, we can't thank you enough for capturing such beautiful moments of us!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Ainslee · Married on 09/15/2018

There are no words to describe how much my husband and I love Laura. When we were first referred to Laura, we chatted with her on the phone, which was enough for us to go forward with hiring her. We chose to do a winter wonderland engagement photo shoot and winter is exactly what we got; -5 degree weather and 12+ inches of snow. Laura was excited to do the shoot, despite possible frost bite, and made us immediately forget the cold and awkwardness of photo shoots. After that day, we felt no doubts or stress about picking her as our photographer. Every single person that met Laura on our wedding day said (unprompted), “she is amazing!” She made everyone comfortable, she brought the energy and was fast, efficient and thorough. Laura and her assistant went above and beyond on our big day; Laura brought ring boxes and flowers to make sure I had beautiful details shots; it was so hot and she used her own shirt to wipe the sweat off my husbands forehead; her assistant held a cold water bottle to the back of my neck to cool me down; she encouraged me to let loose; and she made sure we enjoyed our day. Laura sent over a sneak peak only two days after the wedding and we were FLOORED - the photos are absolutely stunning. There are many vendors I had small issues with on my wedding day, but there is not one bad thing I can about Laura and her assistant. She is the best money we spent. We are blessed to have had her and our day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 09/24/2018

P · Married on 08/24/2018

Laura is an amazing photographer! We were lucky that she was available on last minute notice - literally five days before our wedding. She was very responsive, super nice, and had a great portfolio. On the day of the wedding she came earlier than scheduled and immediately got to work. She was shooting non-stop the entire day (about 5 locations and 9 hours!). She is so in to her work and it really shows. Throughout the whole time she was flying up and down stairs, running around, climbing on chairs, all while carrying her heavy equipment (my fitness hero!), to get the best photos. Her attention to detail is so on point (fixing our clothes, posture, expressions) and her creativity with the clothing, jewelry, backgrounds, really impressed us. On top of her photography skills, she was so sweet and is such a cool person. She literally re-did my hair that got messed up, bought us bottles of water while we were out in the park, protected us from crazy camp kids :), and so many other little things. We got our photos about 6 weeks after the wedding and we love them. She caught the best candid moments! We really lucked out and highly recommend her. Thanks so much, Laura! We are so happy you were the one that captured our special day!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Nikki · Married on 08/18/2018

I used wedding wire to help me find a great photographer. And I am so happy that I did! Laura has such a talent and it is so evident in the pictures and moments that she captured for us! We could not be any happier!! We will cherish these forever!! I wish I could attach some photos for you all to see!! Thank you so very much!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Haley · Married on 07/27/2018

From the first time I had contacted Laura she was enthusiastic and determined to make sure everything was perfect. She responded quickly to emails and was able to compromise to our budget. On the day of the wedding she was a calming presence and it was easy to pose and be silly around her so the pictures weren't forced, they were personal. Everyone at the wedding mentioned how nice she was and they were impressed by her in every way. Our experience with her was phenomenal, her pictures are beyond beautiful, and I will continue to recommend her to every new bride to be I meet. As it is I'm already thinking of finding an excuse, whether it be family photos or some event, just to work with her again so we can be gifted with more memories in such spectacular photos.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Laura Rose Photography 39
    Laura Rose Photography 40
    Laura Rose Photography 41
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Laura was an absolute rockstar. She is more than just a photographer and really steps up as a support system and wedding planner. Whether it was telling me when I needed a makeup touchup or helping corral crazy family members away during our first look, she was just phenomenal. Our wedding would not have been as seamless and easy if she wasn't there, and we have already decided to do one-year anniversary photos with her. She went above and beyond, and if you're even slightly considering her, just do it. She'll help make your wedding day perfect and capture special moments from unique perspectives that you're not going to find anywhere else.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

We chose Laura for both our engagement shoot and wedding day.
    We are so happy with our decision. Not only was she an absolute pleasure to work with, but her photography is truly amazing. We recently received our wedding photos and we are having the toughest time choosing ones to print and frame because we have so many favorites! We would without hesitation recommend Laura to our family & friends. Thank you Laura for sharing your talent, for all the hard work & energy you put into capturing the memories of our special day.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Matthew · Married on 05/26/2018

Laura is is AMAZING! Her strong roots in fashion and editorial photography shine through in her wedding work. She made us look like models and her photos all tell the story of our big day. She is truly talented and highly recommended. Her energy is so great, and she gives great photo direction.

Sent on 08/02/2018