20 Reviews for Laura Rose Photography

Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
20 Laura Rose Photography Reviews

Laura was an absolute rockstar. She is more than just a photographer and really steps up as a support system and wedding planner. Whether it was telling me when I needed a makeup touchup or helping corral crazy family members away during our first look, she was just phenomenal. Our wedding would not have been as seamless and easy if she wasn't there, and we have already decided to do one-year anniversary photos with her. She went above and beyond, and if you're even slightly considering her, just do it. She'll help make your wedding day perfect and capture special moments from unique perspectives that you're not going to find anywhere else.

Profile Picture Emily , 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day

We chose Laura for both our engagement shoot and wedding day.
We are so happy with our decision. Not only was she an absolute pleasure to work with, but her photography is truly amazing. We recently received our wedding photos and we are having the toughest time choosing ones to print and frame because we have so many favorites! We would without hesitation recommend Laura to our family & friends. Thank you Laura for sharing your talent, for all the hard work & energy you put into capturing the memories of our special day.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura is is AMAZING! Her strong roots in fashion and editorial photography shine through in her wedding work. She made us look like models and her photos all tell the story of our big day. She is truly talented and highly recommended. Her energy is so great, and she gives great photo direction.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was amazing!!! She had a lot of energy. It was really important for her to capture the right shot and make sure that all the poses that I had asked to capture she was able to get. She made you feel really comfortable and really understood the importance of lighting and poses. She always corrected you to stand up straight and put your shoulders back. She was very attentive to every detail. I would definitely hire her again! If you are looking for a photographer that doesn't slow down.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

I really can't say anything more than this woman is amazing! We booked her well in advance because we knew she'd be full. We spoke on the phone a few times before the wedding and our vibes matched perfectly. We never had to explain or question anything. As soon as she got to the venue she and her assistant hit the ground running! Once we started pics of ourselves she put us at ease. She knew all the tricks to get us to calm down. No matter indoors or out, she always has a great eye for the best shots. She was always there making sure we looked our best and that she got the photos we'd love. At one point the sun came out, hitting one specific area of the property and she grabbed us to run over and we are so glad she did. They are some of the best photos of the day. She was respectful and was in no way intrusive but still managed to get a photo of every moment. She was very good about sending sneak peeks of the pictures as well and everything happened in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

I can’t say enough about how AMAZING Laura is! She is a dream. Her attention to detail, natural eye, and efficiency are unparalleled and she put me and my husband at ease throughout the entire day. She was a true pleasure to work with and I was confident that she was getting all the best shots—and she did! Our photos came out beautifully, I couldn’t be happier. Laura even took the time to meet us at our venue in advance of the wedding to do a walk through and plan out shots to really capture the scenery. She was super responsive to all of my questions helped us plan out the timing of first look photos, family portraits, etc. She arrived at our hotel early to photograph details and her positive, calming attitude let us know we were in good hands. Laura, you were made for this! Thanks for capturing our day so perfectly!

Profile Picture Jacqui, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Beyond impressed! We researched endless NYC wedding photographers and were lucky enough to come across Laura’ site and fell in love with her work! Laura did both our engagement and wedding photos and she was an absolute pleasure to work with and we now have a ton of frame-worthy photos! There are not enough words to describe her professionalism and attention to details. She is a perfectionist! She went ABOVE and BEYOND making sure every important moment was captured. And to top it all off, Laura delivered a beautiful gallery of edited photos in less than a month (!!!) after our wedding day! Thank you, Laura, from the bottom of our hearts! Anna & Christian

Profile Picture Anna, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Laura was great she is very easy to work with and captured our amazing wedding weekend perfectly!!

Profile Picture Debra, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was absolutely amazing!! Her favorite words to use describe her perfectly "beautiful, amazing, love that". She went above and beyond our expectations making sure to capture every moment and style of photograph we requested. She even pulled up the pictures we pinned to make sure it was still what we wanted. She also wasn't afraid to fix my hair or tell me when to fix my shoulders, one of my biggest fears was hiring someone who just comes in and takes pictures but doesn't actually make sure you look good in them. You can tell Laura's true passion is photography and making sure to capture you perfectly on your big day. You will NOT regret hiring her!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Laura was amazing! She was on time, organized, and very professional. She even came prepared with hairspray and other items you might need when no one else was around. I would 100% recommend her. My pictures came out perfect.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was outstanding and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone. We had Laura do our engagement photos several months before the wedding so we could get a sense of her style and see if we worked well together. Laura worked really hard on that shoot and we could tell that she is serious about her craft and willing to put in the time to make everything turn out perfect. Laura was more than willing to jump on many phone calls with us in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding and was always very flexible and patient. On the wedding day we couldn't have asked for a better photographer - and coordinator! Our venue said they would provide an on-site coordinator for that day, however, they sort of dropped the ball there, but thankfully Laura was there to pick it up and make sure people got where they need to be on time, all while taking amazing photos. Laura gave clear instructions to the entire wedding party for all the photo setups and worked very well with our videographers. In terms of value, Laura is a steal for all that she does. But most importantly, our wedding photos came out perfect and are just how we wanted to remember our special day. Thanks again, Laura!

Kerin & Tim

Profile Picture Kerin, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is a sweet heart. I recommend her for your wedding. She was so nice, took a lot of great pictures, my family loved her :) And we were really confortable with her taking the pictures, she was part of the family for this special day. Thank you again Laura for making our day even better.

Profile Picture Marine, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could probably summarize this whole review with just one word; LOVE!

We hired Laura for shooting our entire wedding as well as the rehearsal dinner and Laura is probably the most amazing person we’ve ever met!

From the moment we first saw Laura's portfolio we knew she was the perfect fit for us. She offers the perfect mix between more Classic wedding style photography and Photojournalism, which really captures the moment. The very best of two worlds and a skill set that is really rare to find in a photographer.

Laura is extremely professional, always promptly answering emails and calls, planning and going over all the small steps in detail, making us feel super confident and relaxed. She was shooting our wedding from early morning until late night, always with a smile on her face and with an incredible energy!

The photos are just beyond our wildest imagination, so amazing and beautiful! Unforgettable moments and memories we will cherish and carry with us for the rest of our lives.

Thank you Laura, for being a part of the best day of our life and for giving it your absolute all. We can’t thank you enough!
Johan & Anna

Profile Picture Johan, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Laura was amazing. Beautiful pictures and she's so sweet!

Profile Picture Marielena, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is the absolute best photographer! I can't say enough positive things about her and her work. Some important things to know about her: (1) Her photography skills are amazing - she is a lighting magician!; (2) She is so helpful (she even helped me make my wedding timeline and made sure that we were on track for everything that day); (3) She brings such a positive and upbeat energy, which is so important for your wedding day!; (4) She is also professional and timely! (We were able to start looking at pictures on our honeymoon!)

I smile from ear to ear every time I look at our wedding photos. Hiring Laura was the best decision we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Jade, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVE Laura Rose! Not only did our photos come out beautifully; she was incredibly easy to work with from beginning to end. Laura is as sweet as she is talented. She did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier with how everything came out!

Profile Picture User7483953, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is an amazing photographer! The minute she got on-site, she just brought with this incredible energy she maintained all day. She made everyone feel so comfortable and I was very impressed with the way she was able to herd such a large wedding party around and give direction. You can tell by the direction she gives that she has been doing this for YEARS. I was nervous all day and just didn't have an appetite and while we were on our way to the venue, she pulled out a kind bar and told me to eat it because she has seen models faint during editorial shoots.

Even before the big day, she was very approachable and responsive able to help me keep my worries at bay. During our pre-wedding shoot, it started raining in Central Park and we were pretty much stuck under a bridge, but Laura went out and bought an umbrella from a random person at the park. My bridesmaids were so impressed with her and even asked me where I found Laura because that is how good she is.

I just received our proofs today and I was shocked at how amazing they were. I didn't think she captured a lot of things since it's so hectic, BUT, Laura and the second photographer was able to capture everything! I didn't even have time to make it to our cocktail hour, but I can now experience it through the pictures she took. The amount of pictures she took is incredible. I'm going to have a hard time trying to figure out which picture I want to print and frame...I may have to make a collage.

Profile Picture Sheryll, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am thrilled I used Laura Rose for my Big Day! We knew she had been a professional photographer for a long time and felt comfortable that we would be in good hands....but she far exceeded our expectations. Laura's attention to detail, and upbeat energy energy put us at ease while being professional every step of the way. She knew when to step in and give us direction as well as blend into the background. She listened to all of our requests and had great advice to offer as well. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined and we will have to cherish them for years to come. I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Laura took such beautiful photos, candid and posed, of our wedding. We were so pleased with the whole experience- from her calm manner to the creative shots to the amazing final edited products.

There were times we forgot she was there, yet she captured all moments of our day - expressions, emotions, and little details perfectly. She even caught the moments we missed!

We would highly recommend Laura Rose Photography, and would give her 6 stars if we could!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/10/09, 1 Review