Lizelle's Bridal Boutique

Havertown, PA View map

Lizelle's Bridal Boutique has been in Havertown Pennsylvania for 30+ years!

Lizelle's offers Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Special Occasion Dresses, Prom Gowns, Bridal Accessories, & Jewelry.

Alterations are also available at Lizelle's by local seamstresses.

We give every bride a private setting to peruse and try on wedding gowns in our Bridal Suite.

Becoming a Lizelle's Bride opens up to your whole Bridal Party special pricing & priority status.

4.2

• Bride11918
    Lisa Married on 11/09/2018

I found my dream dress!

I found my dream dress at Lizelle’s in Havertown, and the whole experience was wondeful! I also got it altered there and it looked and fit perfectly! I highly recommend Lizelle’s!
    Liz Married on 09/02/2018
    WOW! The ladies at Lizelle's were amazing through my whole wedding journey. From the moment my mom and I went in to look for a dress we were greeted with such kindness. They were our first appointment and they even encouraged us to think about it and go to the next appointment and come back ( you do not typically see that). They were not pushy AT ALL. After I picked my dream dress the alterations were a breeze. Lori is so sweet and fun. These ladies are amazing!! They made me feel like a princess on my wedding day!
    Katie Married on 09/16/2017
    I’m pretty late in writing this review, but I absolutely loved Lizelle’s. I visited several bridal shops, and only 3 had good customer service and helped me figure out what I wanted. The staff at Lizelle’s helped me find the best dress for me, got the dress in the promised length of time, and were fantastic with the alterations. I never thought I would care about a dress so much that I’d want to keep it, but I absolutely loved my dress. I highly recommend Lizelle’s. They don’t have a huge selection, but the selection that they do have is all beautiful.

2112 Darby Road Havertown, 19083
Location of (Lizelle's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding