Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lauren Niles Events

Lauren Niles Events is a boutique, full service event planning company that specializes in unforgettable weddings and stylish social events. With an emphasis on creating intimate parties that flow seamlessly and inspire endlessly no matter the guest count, LNE designs with the understanding that every event is an extension of the hosts’ social graces. It is that understanding that allows us to take your vision, infuse it with a layered, refined aesthetic and create moments that evoke your personal style and incredible romance.

Most importantly, we work alongside you, taking care of every detail so you are free to enjoy the process of planning your momentous celebration. So, breathe. Take in the moment. Be fully present, and allow Lauren Niles Events to craft an environment that will serve as the setting of your life long memories.

Lauren Niles Events is based in the Baltimore, Maryland area, and also services Washington, DC, the Eastern Shore, Virginia and beyond. Lauren warmly welcomes destination weddings within the United States and internationally.

Follow Lauren Niles Events on

lhewittphotographyfourseas 3563273715 o
lhewittphotographyregentat 3290107069 o

10 Reviews for Lauren Niles Events

Kristin · Married on 09/24/2016

Lauren Niles and team went above and beyond the call of duty through our entire planning process. My husband admittedly did not approve of getting a planner and at the wedding said, "they knocked it out of the park!" Our wedding was more perfect than any dream I ever had of our wedding day! Can not sing this teams praises enough!!! And now that it's all over, I can't wait to have coffee with them to just stay in touch because I truly feel like they are my friends now.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

I would 100% recommend Lauren Niles Events for assisting with planning your wedding. From Day 1 Lauren was very professional and a pleasure to work with. We had chosen the Day of Coordinator package and had the pleasure of working with Sharon about 6 weeks prior to the wedding.

Sharon was very organized and responsive throughout the entire process. I was in shock with how quick she would respond to phone calls or emails that same day! The day of our walk through she had a binder with everything I envisioned and would ask numerous questions to make sure everything was exactly how I would want it. I loved Sharon because of how detailed oriented she was.

Three weeks before our wedding I found out my wedding venue shut down. Just like that I call Sharon (who only signed up to be my day of coordinator!) and she stepped up without hesitation to help make it easier on me. Sharon and Lauren sent me an email with vendors they have used in the past for rentals for our backyard wedding. Sharon sent emails of items I needed to rent, questions to ask different vendors and tips to help make my “Plan B” the best wedding I could have ever imagined. She made sure to not miss on any small details so that our wedding day was perfect. And it was!

Thank you again Sharon for going above and beyond to help pull off our dream wedding in three weeks. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without you.

Sent on 09/23/2016

C · Married on 06/25/2016

Sharon McCallum, our DOC with Lauren Niles, completely exceeded expectations. Many recently-married friends recommended using a Day of Coordinator and Baltimore-area reviews were very positive about Lauren Niles events, but I did not expect the hands on help, from start to finish, that I received with the company. Sharon helped in the beginning to provide structure to the planning process and lent her extensive experience and expertise while we brought the details together in the weeks before the wedding. My husband and I used an unconventional wedding venue and could not have made that affordable and DIY choice without professionals like Sharon and Lauren Niles beside us. On a personal note, my mother was ill while I planned by wedding in my husband's hometown and I could not have planned the event without their support. They went above and beyond with event design, vendor contracts and coordination, timeline planning, and event wrap up. We had one vendor that did not meet expectations and Sharon stepped in to make sure issues were handled before we were aware of them and helped us to mitigate contract issues with the under performing vendor. She also provided advice on other vendors, including caterers and florists and made sure we got the best value from our other contracts. Sharon and Lauren Niles Events were the best vendors we were worked with during our wedding and our contract with them felt the most worthwhile. We could not have been happier with their services, extremely worth it!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Award

Lauren Niles Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• District Remix
    District Remix Wedding DJs

Lauren and her team take your ideas and turn it into an epic landscape of wedding fun! She is super involved with her clients, creating wonderfully detailed floorplans and a style book that brings the wedding to life, even before the big day. Book Lauren now!

• L. Hewitt Photography
    L. Hewitt Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren makes magic happen for my camera and my clients. I've worked with her over and over and I never cease to be amazed and impressed by her work. Her designs are clean and lovely, she SETS trends instead of following them, and she is truly at the top of her industry.

• Bel Air, 21014 See on map