L'Artisan Cake Atelier

8718 Sandy Plains Dr, Riverview, FL 33578 Map · Phone number

58 Reviews for L'Artisan Cake Atelier

Elba · Married on 12/02/2017

We just got married this past 2 of December . We had the most not only beautiful cake but the best tasting cake ever! Our guest are still asking where the cake was from . I don't think the tasting session does the actual taste of the cake justice. The actual cake is a wonderful surprise. We selected a naked cake . One tier was vanilla bean and the other was cheese cake because we could not decide which one was better. Also the cake was to be decorated with natural flowers to match my bouquet these we're provided by our florist and left at the Venue for L' Artisan to arrange on the cake. End result: absolutely speechless! We are 100% satisfied. Over and above our expectations!

• Sarai

Sarai · Married on 10/01/2016

We talked to Noemi about a naked cake, which it was something new to her. However, the naked cake she made for us was more beautiful and perfect than we could ever imagine. To top it of, it was absolutely moist and delicious. People still talking about how much they liked our cake. She is very responsible, detail-oriented; truly a perfectionist. We totally recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

Maria & Hector · Married on 06/11/2016

One word.....PERFECTION!! No need to look any further for a Cake Vendor!! I went in with eyes closed not knowing what to do, get, or even who to make my wedding cake. I had 3 months to prepare for my wedding and I contacted them a month before my wedding. They totally pulled through. Noemi was more then prepared when we met for the cake tasting and I was blown away. Such an amazing couple, good hearted, and very knowledgeable on what you might want if you are indecisive. The cake was amazingly beautiful on my wedding day. It was not only very tasty but that was all I was worried about and it completely went beyond my expectations!! Definitely recommend them for any type of cake you need for any party. They are amazing individuals!!

L'Artisan Cake Atelier FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cheese, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands