Tampa, FL 33603 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cake Cuties Bakery

Individually designed and deliciously beautiful. We are here to cater your unique bakery needs. Customization at its finest.

Follow Cake Cuties Bakery on

img7162
img7268
img7286
img6055
img7162

19 Reviews for Cake Cuties Bakery

laura · Married on 07/01/2018

The cake was gorgeous!! It was better then I envisioned. Each layer was delicious- many compliments on the appearance and how tasty it was. The desserts were fantastic also!! I highly recommend using them!!

Brynn · Married on 09/03/2016

Botija was a blessing!
    I had went to another bakery where the customer service was just awful, they did not answer me for months. Being a bride that was extremely nerve racking. But then I met Botija and her mother :) she answered any questions I had the same day, she was a big help and put my mind at ease. Botjia brought my vision to life! My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. She also made my cake topper (bride and groom giraffes, I had a zoo wedding) which was a huge hit!
    I'd definitely recommend this shop to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion!

Kaelee · Married on 06/17/2016

Botija was so helpful and professional from the time I inquired about her services to the wedding day. She was so responsive to questions and requests. We did mini cupcakes with a single tier for my husband and me, and the display looked beautiful. Not only that, but the cake was the best cake I have ever had. Our guests raved about the cupcakes. We would hire Botija for every event we hosted if we lived closer!!!

Cake Cuties Bakery Pricing

Cake Cuties Bakery Price Rates

Cake Cuties Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic