19 Reviews for Cake Cuties Bakery

Cake Toppers (1)
Nut Free (1)
Local (1)
9 Cake Cuties Bakery Reviews

The cake was gorgeous!! It was better then I envisioned. Each layer was delicious- many compliments on the appearance and how tasty it was. The desserts were fantastic also!! I highly recommend using them!!

Profile Picture laura, 7/1/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies, Cupcakes, Pastries, Nut Free, Cake Toppers

Botija was a blessing!
I had went to another bakery where the customer service was just awful, they did not answer me for months. Being a bride that was extremely nerve racking. But then I met Botija and her mother :) she answered any questions I had the same day, she was a big help and put my mind at ease. Botjia brought my vision to life! My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. She also made my cake topper (bride and groom giraffes, I had a zoo wedding) which was a huge hit!
I'd definitely recommend this shop to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion!

Profile Picture Brynn, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Botija was so helpful and professional from the time I inquired about her services to the wedding day. She was so responsive to questions and requests. We did mini cupcakes with a single tier for my husband and me, and the display looked beautiful. Not only that, but the cake was the best cake I have ever had. Our guests raved about the cupcakes. We would hire Botija for every event we hosted if we lived closer!!!

Profile Picture Kaelee, 6/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Botija - you're a rock star!! So creative, flexible, and great to work with you. You brought my son's vision of his lumberjack theme Groom's Cake to life for the rehearsal dinner. The cake was so "real" looking and both the bride and groom loved the personal touch of their names, # and date "cut" into the tree. We were all amazed to see the detail you put into the black and red checkered cake. Even better - it tasted absolutely delicious! The cake was so moist and the frosting to die for - we had a few guests sneaking frosting from the cake plate! The brownies and cookies we devoured by the guys and they went looking for more. The adorable princess and ninja turtle cake pop buckets for the flower girls and ring bearer added a special touch with the cake pops and trinkets. The kids loved them! I would highly recommend Cake Cuties Bakery for any event. Great value, easy to work with, very creative and excellent customer service!! Can't wait to work with you on our next special event!

Profile Picture User6873373, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Pops, Cookies, Groom's Cake, Pastries, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

AMAZING cake and won't break the bank!

Profile Picture Destini, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

Botija made the most amazing cake for our beach wedding! The cake and cupcakes were moist and flavorful. She is very attentive and has a knack for getting it right!!! Moreover, at our tasting, she was very inviting and we left knowing exactly what we would get (looks and taste)!!! She is the best!!! We would hesitate to use her for future events, parties or just because!! Great, great, great!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The bottom tier of my cake was lopsided, but everything else was great

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 6/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

AMAZING. The cake was not only beautiful but it was so delicious. The guests were raving about it. Bojita also exceeded our expectations with the grooms cake!! I would def. recommend and use her again.

Profile Picture User4947304, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone thought the cake was delicious, everything was set up by the time the guests got back from the ceremony. It couldn't have gone any better :)

Profile Picture Meg, 11/15/14, 1 Review