Cake Cuties Bakery Reviews

Cake Cuties Bakery 1
Cake Cuties Bakery 2
Cake Cuties Bakery 3

Clarissa Middleton · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful and deliscious wedding cake

Cake Cuties is a local business that you want to support! The owner is professional, timely and courteous. And her creations are divine. We enjoyed our tasting so much, we went with a 3 layered tiered cake, with a different flavor on each tier. Come the wedding day, our cake was delivered on time, met the design we agreed on and tasted AMAZING! I can't wait to taste it again on our 1 year anniversary. Thank you, Cake Cuties, for the sweet addition to our special day

Sent on 11/19/2018

laura · Married on 07/01/2018

The cake was gorgeous!! It was better then I envisioned. Each layer was delicious- many compliments on the appearance and how tasty it was. The desserts were fantastic also!! I highly recommend using them!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Brynn · Married on 09/03/2016

Botija was a blessing!
    I had went to another bakery where the customer service was just awful, they did not answer me for months. Being a bride that was extremely nerve racking. But then I met Botija and her mother :) she answered any questions I had the same day, she was a big help and put my mind at ease. Botjia brought my vision to life! My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. She also made my cake topper (bride and groom giraffes, I had a zoo wedding) which was a huge hit!
    I'd definitely recommend this shop to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Kaelee · Married on 06/17/2016

Botija was so helpful and professional from the time I inquired about her services to the wedding day. She was so responsive to questions and requests. We did mini cupcakes with a single tier for my husband and me, and the display looked beautiful. Not only that, but the cake was the best cake I have ever had. Our guests raved about the cupcakes. We would hire Botija for every event we hosted if we lived closer!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Botija - you're a rock star!! So creative, flexible, and great to work with you. You brought my son's vision of his lumberjack theme Groom's Cake to life for the rehearsal dinner. The cake was so "real" looking and both the bride and groom loved the personal touch of their names, # and date "cut" into the tree. We were all amazed to see the detail you put into the black and red checkered cake. Even better - it tasted absolutely delicious! The cake was so moist and the frosting to die for - we had a few guests sneaking frosting from the cake plate! The brownies and cookies we devoured by the guys and they went looking for more. The adorable princess and ninja turtle cake pop buckets for the flower girls and ring bearer added a special touch with the cake pops and trinkets. The kids loved them! I would highly recommend Cake Cuties Bakery for any event. Great value, easy to work with, very creative and excellent customer service!! Can't wait to work with you on our next special event!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Cake Cuties Bakery 4
    Cake Cuties Bakery 5
    Cake Cuties Bakery 6

Destini · Married on 04/02/2016

AMAZING cake and won't break the bank!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Rebecca · event on 05/22/2015

Botija is passionate about enabling her customers to deliver the experience they're dreaming of for their guests. She valued my opinion, offered great tips, and delivered a delicious product!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Denise · event on 04/10/2015

The cake was not only beautiful but it taste great, rich and moist. I will definitely use Cake Cuties Bakery for all my special events.

Sent on 04/22/2015

AMAZING. The cake was not only beautiful but it was so delicious. The guests were raving about it. Bojita also exceeded our expectations with the grooms cake!! I would def. recommend and use her again.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Shay · event on 02/27/2015

Cake Cuties Bakery went above and beyond my expectations to create unique and extremely delicious cupcakes. We even threw in the very difficult twist of asking for Gluten Free versions of cupcakes. Botija didn't disappoint, to say the least! The flavor combinations were amazing and kept me & my guests coming back for "just one more" multiple times...

Sent on 03/04/2015

Mike · event on 01/31/2015

Wonderful Cake Pops that were the highlight of the buffet table.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Michaelle · event on 12/06/2014

Botija was the epitome of professionalism providing a presentation of examples that would show me what she could make. She also provided me with product lists and pricing. Her selection included something for all especially the healthy eater. Her options included organic, gluten free, and more. I was also pleased that she offered favors for my guests. When the cake was delivered, on time, it looked fantastic. Upon tasting, the flavors melted in my mouth and the icing as well as fondant wasn't overpoweringly sweet which made it perfect. The cake was layered perfectly with the colors exactly how I'd requested.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Dawn · event on 11/23/2014

Cutie Cakes has such a variety of cakes that they can cater to virtually ANY theme. We had a Havana nights theme and they were able to put together several items to go along with a Hispanic flare. I was thoroughly impressed.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Meg · Married on 11/15/2014

Everyone thought the cake was delicious, everything was set up by the time the guests got back from the ceremony. It couldn't have gone any better :)

Sent on 02/04/2015

Tiffany · event on 11/09/2014

All I can say is amazing! Amazing cake, amazing service, amazing company! I will continue to use Cake Cuties for all my events!

Sent on 12/06/2014
  • User4631122 · event on 06/21/2014

Mrs. Rodriguez delivered a beautiful 1st Birthday cake for my daughter. She added some cupcakes and cookies which was a nice surprise. Everything was on time and delicious. I recommend Cake Cuties for any event.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Ahmad · event on 02/14/2014

An excellent job!!!! My sons birthday went perfect. She flew all the way to VA to cater her nephews birthday party.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Angela · Married on 08/15/2015

Botija made the most amazing cake for our beach wedding! The cake and cupcakes were moist and flavorful. She is very attentive and has a knack for getting it right!!! Moreover, at our tasting, she was very inviting and we left knowing exactly what we would get (looks and taste)!!! She is the best!!! We would hesitate to use her for future events, parties or just because!! Great, great, great!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Britta Horne · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely delicious

My husband and I just got married this past Saturday. We used Botija from cake cuties for our wedding cake. My husband was absolutely in love with her cake, said it was the best he ever had. She showed up on time, we had flowers waiting for her at the table that she added to the cake. It looked exactly like we wanted it to and tasted yummy!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Diane · event on 11/16/2014

Wonderful experience. Beautiful work.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/05/2015

The bottom tier of my cake was lopsided, but everything else was great

Sent on 06/10/2015

Cake Cuties Bakery's reply:

Ashley Dear I apologize. The caramel must not have been completely set and thus the cake must have begun to lean. Please accept our deepest apologies for this inconvenience. I hope everyone enjoyed the cake.