Lancer Catering

• Foodz Catering
  • On Safari Foods

11 Reviews for Lancer Catering

Molly · Married on 06/02/2018

Lancer catering did a phenomenal job at catering our wedding in June 2018 at Woodland Park Zoo from the initial planning meeting to the final event. I’ll admit, I am not the easiest person to work with and it was truly a pleasure to work with Lancer Catering. From the start, they were able to answer my questions, provide their own recommendations, and further provide detailed timelines and information that helped the big day go a lot smoother than anticipated. Their food was absolutely delicious, both on the tasting and the actual event. I received so many compliments from my guests that my wedding was one of the best weddings they have been to and I couldn’t have pulled it off without Lancer Catering. I highly recommend Lancer Catering at Woodland Park Zoo for any event, including a wedding as you will not be disappointed! I cannot say enough positive things about Lancer Catering.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Sabina · Married on 07/13/2013

Even though the catering company is part of the venue, the food was great. Chip Venzone was able to coordinate everything we wanted. He was our coordinator for everything at the aquarium, so we didn't have to worry about trying to contact different people for details, questions, or changes.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lancer catering was great for our wedding at the Woodland Park Zoo. The only hitch was that since we were one of their fist customers since they took over the contract at the zoo, they didn't get their liquor license in time. By now, that should be all set.

The servers we very courteous, and the food was excellent. Our guests raved about the buffet. The staff member we worked with primarily, Sarah Klapstein, was a pleasure to work with. It was wonderful!!!

We planned out wedding from out of state, but I do know that they hold tastings to help people choose the food for their event, and that is a great idea.

Sent on 02/12/2015