This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Capturing memories
Seasoned with weddings
Pristine quality
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2013

Photography has been a part of my life in one way or another since I was very young. Whether it was my dad trying to capture every moment of my childhood, my grandmother allowing me to use her point and shoot or my first compact camera for my eleventh birthday. But my favorite "photography" memory is of my Great Grandmother. I loved visiting her because she had accumulated mounds of photos throughout her life. At night before she would tuck me in she would pull out all of the old photographs and recall some of her memories. I was fascinated by the memories she had associated with each individual photo pulled from the box. The photographs became a time machine that allowed me to experience some of my grandmother鈥檚 fondest memories. I think my passion for photography stems back to the idea that a photograph can transport a person back to a memorable moment in time and that is what inspires me today.

I graduated from Indiana University with a degree in Fine Arts before moving to Chicago to pursue my dream professionally. I worked as a wedding photographer in Chicago for 13 years before my recent move back to Indianapolis. I am a Hoosier again!

Currently I am shooting exclusively on location within and around the Indianapolis, Chicago and Lexington areas, but I don't mind traveling to a different city for an additional fee.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

A
Alex Sent on 01/05/2023

Amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Krista! She was so kind and calm and took some beautiful images of the special day. A true artist!
A
Alisa Sent on 05/26/2022
5 out of 5 rating

We love our wedding photos

Krista is such a great photographer and took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. Starting with the phone call consult, we talked to her about what we wanted and she let us know what kind of pictures she likes to take. From there, it was a relatively easy choice. We liked her photos, editing style, colors in her photos and she was so kind and easy going on the phone that it was a no brainer to start. Prior to the engagement photos and wedding, she was always answering questions and giving us recommendations for places to take photos. She also had extremely great pricing for her photo packages which was a steal for Chicago. On our wedding day, Krista was willing to accommodate last minute changes in the photo schedule due to a possible rain forecast and was with us for 8 hours. She gave us suggestions of poses and also took a lot of great candid natural photos which we love! We would recommend Krista to anyone that needs a photographer for any event! Thank you so much Krista, we will be treasuring our beautiful photos for the rest of our lives.
Allison
Allison M. Sent on 11/03/2021

Absolutely Stunning Photos

Krista knocked it out of the park with our wedding photos at Starved Rock State Park. We never met with her in person prior to our wedding day, but she instantly made us feel comfortable with posing for her. She is efficient, professional, and has a stunning eye for the right shot. She even lended a hand throughout the day whenever we needed it, like when we had trouble buttoning up my dress! Krista got our photos back to us quicker than we expected and we are SO happy with them all. We love her style of photography and the way she played with the light during our outdoor wedding day. We have zero complaints and all the praise in the world for Krista and her work. Thank you for capturing our day!!!
illustration stars

4.7 out of 5 rating , 27 Reviews
Jewell Events Catering
4.9 out of 5 rating , 42 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours