Alexandria, VA 22312 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,697

About Kishana Highgate Photography

Note from Kishana

Hey, I’m Kishana Highgate and I am a wedding photographer based in the Washington, DC Metro Area. I love anything yellow, I dislike the smell of seafood, and drawn in by movies that make us cry. Most of all, witnessing two people in love makes my heart melt into smooth creamy caramel.

When we meet at our get acquainted consultation, I want you to tell me all the yummy details of how you both met. It’s hysterical to hear both perspectives on who spotted whom first, or how your first date reeeeeally happened. I want to hear in his words the moment he knew he wanted you to be his Forever.

If you see me smiling from ear to ear as you describe the details of your wedding, please don’t look under the table because you might catch me kicking my feet like a little child who finds out they are going to Disneyland. Yes, I admit, I get a little giddy when it comes to weddings, because I have the BEST job in the world. I get the opportunity to laugh, cry and celebrate with amazing people and at the end of the night I get to eat CAKE! I have the opportunity to document every detail that my couples have chosen to share with their loved ones.

We each have a story. Every story starts with a beginning. I look forward to sharing your love story through my eyes.

• RW Photography
KishanaHighgatePhotography0708120001web
test
DerekKyla3

3 Reviews for Kishana Highgate Photography

Kishana Highgate Photography captured our wedding day from start to finish. Looking back at our photos was such a joy because we were able to relive the entire day. Our pictures had such great quality and was able to tell our story. We will definitely recommend to all couples for your engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Latrycia · Married on 10/24/2015

Working with Kishana Highgate Photography was the BEST experience my wife and I have EVER had!! Over the past 2 years, Ms. Highgate has worked closely with us to learn who my wife and I really are...not just as "an engaged couple" but who we are as everyday people. Ms. Highgate payed a lot of attention to detail to make my engagement photos beautiful, and my wedding day absolutely memorable. Ms. Highgate is warm, genuine, classy with a very caring personality; and this pours over into her work. Being this is my very first formally photographed event I have to admit, I was kind of nervous. However, Ms. Highgate talked to me to ensure I was comfortable, calm and new everything that would happen during the course of my evening. Ms. Highgate's gentle demeanor really gave me the ease I needed, to make my wedding day a HUGE success. So, if you are looking for reliability, class, affordability, experience, taste, elegance and patience....I HIGHLY recommend Kishana Highgate Photography!! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Regina · event on: 08/22/2015

Kishana was awesome! The pictures she took were beautiful.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Kishana Highgate Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3697
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Proofs

• Alexandra Sweets & Co. Wedding Cakes

Kishana Highgate is an exceptional photographer. She is courteous, professional and has a keen eye for detail. Highly recommended!

• J. Robinson Signature Events Wedding Planners

Kishana Highgate Photography is absolutely FABULOUS to work with! Always timely, efficient, and our clients love them! A must book vendor!

• Chris Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Kishana brings a great passion for the photography she does. She connects with brides in a relaxed yet confident way that is evident in her clean yet fun style of shooting. I have worked with her on many occasions and can vouch for the great work she produces. She would be a great addition to your wedding vendors and will provide you with incredible lasting memories.

• Alexandria, 22312 See on map
    Location of (Kishana Highgate Photography)