Kay Bridal

Maple Shade, NJ View map

For over 25 years, Kay Bridal has assisted brides to be in making their special day truly memorable. At Kay Bridal we strive for excellence of service and quality. Family owned and operated, Kay Bridal provides a vast selection of designer gowns and all the personal attention that can only come from a family-oriented business.

Kay Bridal is located conveniently between the Moorestown Mall and the Cherry Hill Mall. Call to set up an appointment and let us provide you with everything you need to make your wedding day a wonderfully timeless affair.

To contact us please call at (856) 779-1291 or email at customerservice@kaybridals.com. Thank you!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Veils

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/20/2019

I found my perfect dress at Kay Bridal!

The team at Kay Bridal were wonderful with helping me find the perfect dress for my big day! I actually ended up going with the very first dress that I had tried on when I originally started looking at dresses (which was at Kay - I kept comparing every dress to that first one). I went to a few different shops, but Kay not only gave me their full attention, but it was also nice trying on dresses and showing them off to only the people that I brought with me and not the entire store. They were genuine, helpful, and kind. I would highly recommend Kay Bridal!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 11/02/2018

Kay Bridal for the win!

Jennifer at Kay Bridal was so helpful and kind and helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding! She was also very patient as I had a difficult time narrowing down the dress. I must have gone at least 5 times with my mom and Jennifer really wanted to make sure I found the dress that would make me happy. I also like that she was very honest and real with me-that is exactly what I wanted and needed! She really was so sweet and helpful and didn’t make me feel pressured like some of the other bridal salons did (I won’t mention names). I will recommend Kay Bridal to anyone I know looking for a special occasion dress and I will be sure to tell them to ask for Jennifer! ❤️
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 09/08/2018
    Lovely hidden gem! Found a gorgeous dress for a great deal. Staff was very attentive and helpful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner