5400 Rte 42 N Suite D, Blackwood, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number

33 Reviews for Bridals By Cyndi

• Dani

Dani · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Cyndi is amazing!

From the moment I stepped foot inside her salon, Cyndi gave me her undivided attention. She made me feel so welcomed and at ease. She is extremely patient and listened closely to find out exactly what I wanted and she made me feel so beautiful. Based on my feedback and body type, she pinpointed the most perfect gown which even made my mom cry, something I never thought would happen because my mom is very picky. I absolutely adore Cyndi! She truly knows her stuff and I would and WILL recommend her to every bride I know! Finding my dream dress at Bridals by Cyndi was an unforgettable experience and I will forever be grateful to Cyndi! Thank you, Cyndi! You made me one happy bride!

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Bridget

Bridget Pipitone · Getting married on 04/10/2021

You just must get your wedding dress here!!!

To say that I had an amazing experience at Bridals by Cyndi is an understatement!!! It was everything I could have imagined and more- down to every detail. :) My appointment was originally the weekend the gov. closed shops due to COVID-19. Cyndi told me not to worry on the phone, that she was going to keep her brides spirits up by posting on Instagram and that we would get through it together. When the gov. opened shops back up, I rescheduled and she was so excited on the phone for me. I just could not wait to get into the shop! My dad, sister, brother, and myself were immediately elated when we saw the cute sign out front welcoming us by name! Cyndi is phenomenal at what she does. She makes you comfortable in a beautiful showroom, and giant dressing room. she offers champagne, wine, and chocolate. She looked at pictures of my favorite dresses I found online and even looked at pictures of my venue to get me the right dress. She knew the right dress for me! Her choice was the one!!! She allowed me to walk around in the dress for as long as I wanted and take as many pictures as I wanted. Her generosity, expertise, and inviting shop was beyond what I could hope for! I highly, highly recommend getting your wedding dress from Cyndi!!

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/30/2020

Wedding Dress

So happy I came to Cyndi to find my wedding dress. She knew exactly the style I was looking for and was able to pull the most perfect dresses. She has a beautiful selection and I am still in love with my dress. She was great to work with as well!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Bridals By Cyndi FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• The Grand Regency Ballroom Hotel Weddings

When looking for your perfect gown, we suggest going to Cyndi, Michelle and Morgan from Bridals By Cyndi! Every way you turn in this boutique bridal salon, you'll find a gorgeous and unique mix of gowns and all other bridal accessories! Cyndi and her team's passion always shines through, you'll be delighted you selected their services!

• 5400 Rte 42 N, Suite D Blackwood, 08012 See on map
    Location of (Bridals By Cyndi)