6039 W. Irving Park Road, Chicago, IL 60634 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Kasia's Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique

Hello! And thank you for visiting our website! My name is Kathy, better known as "Kasia", and I am the proud owner of Kasia's Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique. I was married on June 29th of 2002 to my wonderful husband, Peter. We planned our entire wedding through my shop. From my dress, veil and tiara, to my bridesmaid's, flower girl's and the mom's dresses - guys tuxes, everyone's shoes, everyone's jewelry, our elaborate bilingual invitations, our flowers, all of our bridal accessories, etc. Even our reception favors, engraved bridal party gifts, bouquets, and centerpieces! We had the alterations done through our own shop as well! But before I did so, I was a victim of a Chicago "bridal chain-store scam" myself. I went to a bridal house and ordered my dress almost 2 years in advance. Do you know that I never received my dress, nor did I ever get my money back for it! The particular store has closed since then, while other locations are still open today under the same business name...however, the memory is still a vivid nightmare. I decided to open up a bridal shop of my own, and VOWED that I would never treat a client the way that I was treated, and more so, not cause brides and grooms the same nightmare-ish agony I experienced, during their happy time. Now, let me tell you how my growing business and I, could help you make your wedding day or special occasion as memorable and as pain-free as possible.

I realize that planning any event can be very stressful, and the last thing you need to worry about is not getting the service and quality that you deserve - knowing this, I would like to inform you that Kasia's Bridal and Special Occasion Boutique is dedicated to providing each and every one of its clients what every full service bridal salon should always offer, aside of outstanding products - Excellent Customer Service, Timeliness, Superb Quality, and Value - all at affordable prices - all of which you will get at Kasia's Bridal, and this we are truly proud of.

Because Kasia's Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique carries a number of outstanding designers, we are able to work with practically every budget. Basically, one could say we are dedicated to perfection! Our desire is to gain your confidence and comfort, and to welcome you into a no hassle, no pressure, zero-stress environment. Kasia's Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique depends on your word-of-mouth business, so our goal is to offer all of our clients everything they could possibly think of for their special day, under one roof, within their budget, in order for them to walk out of our shop happy and ready to tell all of their friends and family about their wonderful experience at Kasia's Bridal!

We offer fabulous selections and full lines of exceptional quality, special occasion apparel and accessories for weddings, cotillions, proms, homecomings, communions, christenings, etc. Just consider us a "One-Stop-Shop" for all occasions for women, men and children of all sizes. We also carry designers which manufacturer gowns up to a size 28W, 32 & 44!

We would like to thank all of past and current clients, and we'd like to welcome those of you who wish to add Kasia's Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique to your list of vendors to visit in order to plan your very special day. We hope that you choose us as your one-stop-shop for your entire event.

We invite you to view the following pages to see our most recent lines of dresses, gowns, bridal & special occasion accessories, and so on. Please keep in mind that this is just a sampling, much more can be experienced by coming into our shop. Should you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us or call our shop and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you again, and I look forward to meeting you soon!

"Kasia"
Owner

Follow Kasia's Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique on

Bride9
Bride9

34 Reviews for Kasia's Bridal & Special Occasion Boutique

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing dresses and great owner

I had the best experience at Kasia’s. They made me feel so comfortable and it was such an enjoyable experience. I found the dress of my dreams and loved working with them.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Chrissy · Married on 04/11/2015

I live in Nashville but grew up in Chicago so it was important to me to find my dress in Chicago with my family. We shopped several stores around Chicago, I tried on 40+ dresses in one day and Kasia's was the last shop we had on our schedule. We booked an 30 minute appointment because that is all they had on their schedule for the day. We talked with one of the ladies there and she went a picked out 6 or so dresses. I tried on the 2nd dress and that was it. :)

I found my dress there and if you are willing to do your research and stick to your budget, no matter the shop, go find your dress!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Cynthia · Married on 10/12/2012

I got a lovely bridal gown here and the alterations were perfect! They have reasonably priced dresses. They may be a little more expensive than online, but the amount is small and so worth it - when it comes to trying on dresses; having someone local to help you through this process; and having alterations in the same store. I would highly recommend them. They are a full specialty store so with enough time you can complete your bridal wear all at the store.

Sent on 10/26/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Yellow Diamond Events
    Yellow Diamond Events Wedding Planners

Looking for the gown of your dreams? Look no further! Kasia's Bridal carries a wide selection of stunning bridal gowns for every style, size, and budget. With the great selection and friendly staff, this boutique is a must for all brides.

• Dahlia Blooms Design
    Dahlia Blooms Design Wedding Florists

Kasia's Bridal has an amazing selection of bridal dresses and gowns for all occasions. The owners are very helpful and friendly. I recommend every bride I know to go to Kasia's Bridal to check out their huge selection of dresses and accessories. You will not be disapointed!!

• Chykalophia Design
    Chykalophia Design Wedding Invitations

Kathy is great to work with, she's flexible with ideas and always recommend the best for her brides, it's always a pleasure working together with her and her company! :)

• 6039 W. Irving Park Road Chicago, 60634 See on map
    We are by appointment during the following hours: Monday & Wednesday: 12pm to 8pm Tuesday & Thursday: 12pm to 6pm Friday: 12pm to 6pm Saturday: 10am to 5pm Sunday: Closed