1747 West Belmont Avenue, Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Mignonette Bridal

Mignonette Bridal is a bridal dress company located in Chicago, Illinois, that specializes in genuinely unique alterations and wedding gown designs. With an unwavering dedication to stunning bridal gowns and timeless elegance, they strive to design wedding gowns that become family heirlooms. Mignonette Bridal seeks to make every bride feel and look gorgeous on one of the most important days of her life by delivering quality customer service and distinct gown designs.

Experience
With a love for fashion and couture, Kpoene’ Kofi-Nicklin founded Mignonette as a Ready To Wear retail company in 2002 while studying at the Fashion Institute of Technology. Over the next several years, she improved her knowledge and skills in the bridal gown industry. In 2011, she opened Mignonette Bridal and has earned praises from some of the most elite companies in the wedding industry.

If you need an antique wedding gown revamped or want to purchase a stunning wedding gown that compliments your unique beauty, Mignonette Bridal is the perfect bridal gown store for you. They design gowns that balance vintage and modern styles by applying beads, embroidery, and French and English lace by hand to either their dresses or one you supply for alterations. With a commitment to giving you a romantic dress that reflects your individual style, they will add accents and alterations to flatter your distinct figure. Mignonette Bridal also has bridal belts, hair accessories, veils, and jewelry.

22 Reviews for Mignonette Bridal

Mignonette Bridal 7
  • Deirdre

Deirdre Mcgarry · Married on 06/08/2019

June 2019 Wedding

I wanted to do separates for my wedding to change my look a little between the reception and the ceremony. I decided to try to make my mother's wedding dress into a reception skirt. Kpoene was AMAZING. She gave me EXACTLY the vision I had. When I was having trouble finding a beaded lace that matched my heavily beaded top, she found a lace similar and bought a variety of beads to HAND BEAD the lace at the top and bottom of the skirt. She even styled the lace to "crawl" up the back of the train. The team at Ette and Kpoene worked tirelessly on my project even the week of the wedding (I kept trying to maintain weight but was somehow losing it like crazy!). Working with Mignonette Bridal and Kpoene was one of the best wedding experiences! I cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Krystal · Married on 08/25/2018

I could not have been more lucky to stumble upon Mignonette Bridal and meet Kpoene. From the initial choosing of the lace to the final design of the dress, I could not recommend Kpoene more highly. The dress was everything I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/01/2018
  • Tarra

Tarra · Married on 06/28/2018

I had a wonderful experience using Ette Alterations for my bridal gown. The fit me into the schedule quickly and within 3 fittings (had to redo my first fitting as I had the wrong bra!) they had my dress done and it fit me perfectly!! I looked beautiful and cant stop staring at pictures of me in my dress the day of my wedding. Thank you for making my dress fit like a glove and make me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Mignonette Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months