826 W Armitage, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings 826

Weddings 826 is a unique and affordable bridal boutique in Chicago, Illinois. This specialty shop offers some of the country’s most popular designers, as well as fabulous off the rack dresses sold at a discount. Weddings 826 has an extensive inventory of both dresses and bridal accessories, so you’re almost guaranteed to find something you love during your appointment. Choose Weddings 826 for a truly magical shopping experience that will make you even more excited about your wedding day.

Weddings 826 sells both new designer gowns and sample dresses, as well as a variety of bridal accessories. Designer dresses are ordered specifically to your size and color preference, while sample dresses are sold as-is for a discounted rate. A bridal associate will help you throughout the appointment to find a dress that’s the right style and budget for you. Weddings 826 also offers alteration services in-house.

robert bullock

Weddings 826 6
Weddings 826 7
  • Liz

Liz T. · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Adorable shop and great dresses for the price!

My second appointment of my big dress shopping day with my mom brought us to Weddings 826, and it did not disappoint! The shop is adorable, cozy, and the staff is very welcoming. My bridal assistant, Kayla, was so sweet and asked lots of great questions to figure out what I was looking for. She quickly knew my style and brought some gorgeous dresses (she seemed to have a great memory for their inventory too!). Their appointment slots are one hour, which is a tad short for someone who's just starting to dress shop. That being said, Kayla was kind enough to let me go over the hour so that I could re-try my two favorite dresses to snag pics and compare. Although I ended up finding "the" dress at a different store later that day, I cannot recommend Weddings 826 and their lovely staff enough!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Norton · Married on 06/22/2019

Helpful and professional staff with wide variety of dresses

Weddings 826 saved me! I bought a dress from another store in December for my June wedding. When the dress didn't arrive as scheduled in March, I was left scrambling for a new dress 3 months before my wedding. Weddings 826 helped me find a lovely (off-the-rack) dress and their in-house tailor, Brian, got the alterations done in time. For such a small place, they have a wide selection of dresses, both off-the-rack and order-only. They are extremely professional, organized, friendly, and caring, and I cannot thank them enough for helping me out of a pinch! Thanks Suzi and Brian!!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Weddings 826 FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 826 W Armitage Chicago, Illinois, 60614 See on map
    773-328-8729 (Phone number)
    Monday 12:00-7:00 Tuesday 12:00-6:00 Wedesday 12:00-6:00 Thursday 12:00-7:00 Friday 12:00-4:00 Saturday 11:00-5:00 Sunday 12:00-4:00