Weddings 826

826 W Armitage, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Weddings 826

Weddings 826 is a unique and affordable bridal boutique in Chicago, Illinois. This specialty shop offers some of the country’s most popular designers, as well as fabulous off the rack dresses sold at a discount. Weddings 826 has an extensive inventory of both dresses and bridal accessories, so you’re almost guaranteed to find something you love during your appointment. Choose Weddings 826 for a truly magical shopping experience that will make you even more excited about your wedding day.

Weddings 826 sells both new designer gowns and sample dresses, as well as a variety of bridal accessories. Designer dresses are ordered specifically to your size and color preference, while sample dresses are sold as-is for a discounted rate. A bridal associate will help you throughout the appointment to find a dress that’s the right style and budget for you. Weddings 826 also offers alteration services in-house.

Accessories

Weddings 826 5
Weddings 826 6
Weddings 826 7

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2018

So professional, so flexible & great options

BEAUTIFUL dresses and fantastic customer service! They're very flexible - they made last minute changes to my dress without showing an ounce of stress.

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Of all the vendors we worked with for our wedding, I can honestly say that Weddings 826 was my favorite! After an unsuccessful/disappointing weekend of trying to recreate "Say Yes To The Dress" with my mom & future mother-in-law in town, I popped into this cute little boutique by myself on a weekday afternoon (with no appointment) as a dejected bride-to-be. By that point I had been to at least 8 other stores and tried on upwards of 30 dresses. I knew the look i wanted but just wasn't finding it. The owner, Suzi, very sweetly greeted me when I walked in and offered to help me poke around their closets to see if I saw anything I liked. I did indeed find something that was *CLOSE* ... it was just missing some sparkle. Suzi assured me that their resident tailor, Deb, could add some custom beadwork that would get the dress the rest of the way to what I wanted. The design process with Deb was always fun and very collaborative. Never once did she make me feel like a bridezilla, no matter how much bling I asked her to add, changes I requested, or even when I changed my mind on a few things and then asked her to undo her hard work a week before the wedding. I made multiple visits to Weddings 826 over the course of many months and each time they greeted me with a smile and a friendly offer for a glass of champagne :) I'm beyond thrilled with how my dress turned out, and the the dress / customization / alterations were all very reasonably priced. To Suzi, Deb, and the rest of the staff - THANK YOU for making my wedding dress dreams come true!! I'll be back to visit xoxoxo

Weddings 826 FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 826 W Armitage Chicago, Illinois, IL 60614 See on map
    773-328-8729 (Phone number)
    Monday 12:00-7:00 Tuesday 12:00-6:00 Wedesday 12:00-6:00 Thursday 12:00-7:00 Friday 12:00-4:00 Saturday 11:00-5:00 Sunday 12:00-4:00