Ultimate Bride

Chicago, IL View map

Nestled on Chicago's prestigious Oak Street, Ultimate Bride continues its reign as one of the country's finest bridal salons. The bride will be surrounded by a beautiful selection of designer gowns with a full realm of services, enhanced by elegance, ambiance and courteous consultation. From conservative to trendy, traditional to contemporary, Ultimate Brides are sure to find the perfect dress for their wedding day.

For over three decades Ultimate Bride has been providing brides from all over the world with a beautiful location, exceptional service and extraordinary gowns. During the last twenty years, Ultimate Bride, has established a close rapport with the most innovative bridal designers. Classic brides with a fashion forward edge.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Alexandria
    Alexandria R. Married on 09/12/2021

Loved this place!

All I can say is wow! I had the best experience at this salon! I had a smaller budget for my dress and they worked within that budget! I ended up falling in love with a sample gown that had minor damage and the manager fixed the lace herself before I picked up the gown! She said she searched their backroom till she found the same lace! Just really went above and beyond for me and I can’t recommend them enough!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Married on 12/28/2019

Cannot recommend enough!

I had the most amazing experience at Ultimate Bride and cannot recommend them enough! I ended up at Ultimate Bride because my first wedding dress (purchased from another Chicago bridal shop) was ruined during alterations. With only 2 months before my wedding, my mom called Ultimate Bride on a whim (and in a panic) to see if they could help me find a new dress, and Constantine (the owner) assured her it would not be a problem.

When I arrived to Ultimate Bride, Amanda and Lori were SO kind, patient, accommodating, and helpful. Amanda pulled several dresses for me to try that fit the exact style I was looking for (they have an amazing selection), and Lori called the designers to make sure that those specific dresses could be rush ordered since I was in a time crunch. The very last dress Amanda pulled out for me to try ended up being a new, off the rack sample that had never been worn before, and oddly enough was my exact size! They allowed me to purchase that exact dress the day I tried it on and I was able to leave feeling SO relieved and happy. I ended up loving this dress more than my first! I also loved that alterations were in house. Their alterations team is so talented and did an amazing job on my dress – I could not have been happier with how it turned out.

LASTLY, a glass of red wine was spilled on my dress at my wedding reception and completely stained the skirt – Diane spent nearly an hour on the phone with my mom guiding her through exactly who to reach out to and how to handle the cleaning process. We so appreciated her time and guidance!

Every single person we interacted with at Ultimate Bride went above and beyond to make a stressful situation such a positive and fun experience. I am recommending them to all of my newly engaged friends without hesitation Truly the best of the best!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous store

The store has an amazing selection and loris incredible

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

36 photos · 10/15/2017
  • David & Alyssa
    37 photos · 09/06/2017

106 E Oak St,, Floor 2 Chicago, IL, 60611
Location of (Ultimate Bride)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding