Deflorio Fashion

Chicago, IL View map

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We can’t wait to learn more about your big day and help you find the wedding dress of your dreams! The Deflorio Fashion team is passionate about assisting brides like you to find the perfect wedding gown and bridal accessories in a very private setting. We take pride in learning about how brides envision themselves, discovering what dress style will emphasize their figures, and finalizing details. While giving you unforgettable memories to treasure for a lifetime, our team of professional bridal designers will share their experience and make the search for the right wedding dress a breeze. Our recognition of excellent customer services and five-star rating business reputation will make your wedding dress shopping an easy and enjoyable event for you, your friends, and your family. Above all, we want you to be happy with your dream dress!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 11/06/2021

Quality work, with affordable prices

Franca is fabulous to work with! She is thorough with her work and ensures your gown fits exactly as desired. She made the entire process of my bridesmaids dress alterations smooth and enjoyable! She is very reliable and is excellent at what she does! Highly recommend.

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Melissa, thank you so much for your 5-star review. I really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about Deflorio Fashion. You look amazing in your gown! Thank you again for taking the time to review us!
    N Chung Married on 10/23/2021

I felt 100% taken care of by Franca.

Working with Franca was a beyond exceptional experience both in terms of the final result and fit of my dress as well as overall service. I had received my dress from a popular wedding dress manufacturer but they had measured me improperly and I ended up with a size too large in all areas of the dress. My wedding was coming up very soon and every other dress alterationist that came recommended told me they were too busy to make my wedding date. I was extremely grateful when Franca called me only a few hours after I had made my inquiry to her. She expressed sincere concern over the phone about my predicament and asked how soon the wedding was coming. She got me in immediately to see how the dress fit and was very honest that much alteration would need to be done. She also encouraged me to let the manufacturer know how the sizing was incorrect and because of her encouragement I managed to be partially refunded for their inaccuracy. After 3 total appointments with Franca I had a perfectly fitted dress that looked like it was made to my size. She took in every single part to make sure it fit me and that I was happy with the look. She changed the neckline expertly despite me only giving vague desires for what I believed the neckline should look like, and even added in a part of the alteration without charge because she felt badly about my initial experience with the manufacturer. Franca is very experienced and truly talented at what she does. She has gifted eyes and hands, and a true awareness for what I was asking for in a single appointment. In short, my dress is beautiful, Franca is an extremely caring, meticulous, and honest wedding dress maker, and I could not be more grateful and impressed at her handiwork. She was also able to move up the dress completion date in order for me to be able to bring my dress home to California, so it was ready 2 weeks earlier than initially estimated. I really could not have done this without her, and I would recommend Franca to any of my friends! I'm in love with this dress!

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Natalie, thank you for taking the time to provide a superb 5-star rating, your opinion is greatly valued, and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. It was my pleasure helping you with your wedding dress and be sure it fits you perfectly. I am happy to hear that you love your dress as much as we do! On behalf of Deflorio Fashion thank you so much for your kind words; they made our day here at the sewing studio!
  • Viana
    Viana B. Married on 07/25/2021

Highly Recommend DeFlorio Fashion!

I had such a wonderful experience with Franca at DeFlorio Fashion for my wedding dress! The whole process from start to finish was easy, enjoyable, and perfect! At each appointment, Franca was incredibly kind, patient, and knowledgeable. Franca was amazing with communication – so organized, detailed, and professional. She provided such clear emails and always responded promptly. I provided her with my Pinterest board of wedding gowns that I liked and she was able to create my own unique one of a kind beautiful wedding dress! I also decided to make a change to my dress (adding more volume to the gown) later on in the process and Franca was so accommodating and did exactly what I requested. Wedding planning can be stressful, but having someone as detail-oriented and super organized as Franca helped put my mind at ease, especially with such a big decision like choosing your wedding gown! She also gave me a gorgeous sketch of my dress, made a mask that matched my gown, and made an adorable pillow for our rings! These extra special personal touches made an already fantastic experience even better! I was treated with such kindness and respect throughout the whole wedding dress process, it was such an amazing experience! I HIGHLY recommend Franca and DeFlorio Fashion!!

Dear Viana,
    thank you for your excellent review! It was a pleasure serving you and working on creating your beautiful wedding gown. I am happy you had a very positive experience with Deflorio Fashion. We appreciate your business, and we are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thank you again for sharing, Franca.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• BM-Photography
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 12 Reviews
    · Wedding Photographers

210 South Des Plaines, Suite 506 Chicago, 60661
Location of (Deflorio Fashion)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding