210 South Des Plaines, Suite 506, Chicago, IL 60661 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Deflorio Fashion

Deflorio Fashion believes in the importance of details – each bride should feel beautiful and comfortable on her wedding day. Our exclusive Italian design blends unique fabrics, perfect craftsmanship, and impeccable beading details. We provide the perfect custom-made gown for our bride-to-be through our incredible passion and experience. Our goal is to provide not only a wonderful shopping experience but also an exclusive wedding dress within the client's budget. As we design and create most of the wedding dresses inventory, our team of professional designers pays special attention to details and fitting characteristics. Gowns can be ordered in specific sizes or can be purchased right off the rack. We offer beautiful and unique designer dresses in a private atmosphere where brides can relax and have fun while shopping!

Follow Deflorio Fashion on

Videos 1 Video

26 Reviews for Deflorio Fashion

Daisy · Married on 10/05/2019

Treated Like Family

I had decided to go with Franca for many reasons, one being how she treated my family. On the day I decided on the dress, I had brought my 14mo old nephew and my mom. Bringing a toddler to any place is a challenge all by itself; however Franca made sure he was preoccupied by bringing him toys. This small gesture convinced me more to purchase a dress from there. I ended up going with a BEAUTIFUL fit and flare dress! Best decision ever made.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Dear Daisy,
    It was a pleasure meeting with you and your family during dress fittings. Your nephew is a sweet boy and he reminded me a lot of my son when little. I enjoyed working with you and created your beautiful wedding gown. You looked fabulous on your wedding day! Thank you so much for your kind words and your wonderful review!
  • Anna

Anna Tien · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Dress + Fitting

DRESS FITTING PROCESS

After purchasing the dress, I saw Franca 3 more times. Two for fitting. The third visit is fitting and pick up.

She explained everything and asked me how comfortable I felt in the dress. Each fitting for me is approximately an hour but that's because I facetime my mother so she can see the dress as well (she lives out of state). Franca was very helpful in terms of accommodating and explaining everything to my mother as well. She would hold my phone and show my mother my dress.

On the pick up day she made sure I knew how to bustle the dress and walk me slowly through how to put the dress on. Very professional. Franca is so kind that she sew a pillow for my rings. It seems like the fabric of the pillow is from my dress so it is very thoughtful.

Overall, I highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a wedding dress. The whole experience has been nothing but wonderful.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Anna, your wedding dress was absolutely beautiful! It was a pleasure to serve and work with you during fittings.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with me at Deflorio Fashion!

Susan K. · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic experience

I can’t have had a better experience. Franca saw my vision for my wedding gown and created something prettier than I could have imagined. She reconstructed the back and front of my gown in a way that looked more natural than the original design. I purchased my dress off the rack, several sizes too big, and she resized it so it fit like it was made for me. She was cheerful, responsive, and affordable. She even created a (gratis) ring pillow out of the lace/material from my gown—it was beautiful. Franca has a wealth of experience in wedding gown design, reconstruction, and resizing. I’m so glad I went with her and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Susan, I am happy that you loved your wedding dress and had a wonderful experience with us! Thank you so much for your amazing review!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deflorio Fashion FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 210 South Des Plaines, Suite 506 Chicago, 60661 See on map
    Location of (Deflorio Fashion)