13 Reviews for Deflorio Fashion

Alterations (1)
Appts. Only (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)
13 Deflorio Fashion Reviews

Deflorio Fashion was amazing! I searched everywhere for the perfect dress and stumbled upon her website and I'm so glad I did! Her prompt response sent me to an appointment and her expertise and understanding led me to trust her to help me design my own custom gown. She made sure everything was absolutely how I imagined it and within my price range. She didn't stop until I was completely satisfied. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dress and a unique experience!

Profile Picture Ariel, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Customization, Bride

Franca is my go-to for any bridesmaid dress alterations. She completes each request in a very timely manner while always paying attention to the tiniest of details. Each dress I've worked with her on has been altered flawlessly and she always makes sure that i'm 110% satisfied with the outcome. I would recommend her mostly highly for any bridal alterations!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing work in my wedding dress! I can’t say enough about the detailed work to make me feel so much more comfortable in my dress! Love her

Profile Picture Kim, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Franca did such a good job. She is a pleasure to work with and made my wedding dress exactly how I wanted it. I recommend her 100%

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Franca was Amazing to work with. I brought in my mother's wedding dress and a picture of my grandmother's wedding dress in hopes of finding a happy medium. Franca was able to create the perfect replica considering a few differences that were requested. The same day I had a drawing of what MY dress was going to look like and I could not have been more excited. After my first fitting, there were a few adjustments that I was requesting (shorten the length, shorten the cap sleeve and lower the neck line). The next time I saw my dress, I was in absolute awe. It was just what I had imagined and more. She saw my vision and understood the sentimental value. While a lot of people say finding the dress and having "that" moment is difficult. My moment was one of the best days of my life, all thanks to Franca. The addition of a ring bearer pillow as a gift made from the same fabric as my dress brought tears to my eyes. It was a small touch that she thought of that really brought everything full circle. Franca, thank you so much for the beautiful work you did to make sure that my dream dress was a reality.

Profile Picture Coryn, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Franca was a delight to work with! I would absolutely recommend her to other brides.
I brought in my mother's original wedding gown (from 1993) and she made TWO beautiful dresses from it that fit like a glove! This experience was completely new to me and my mother but Franca made it both intimate and so much fun for us. Conveniently located just a few blocks away from Ogilvy and Union Stations for anyone traveling from the suburbs.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great service, impeccable attention to detail. My dress had a lot of embellishments and needed a fair amount of alternations. Needless to say, everything was perfect on my big day!

Profile Picture User4174362, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization

Hello Franca,
You did a fantastic job of altering my dress which involved extensive work with the sequins - all for an extremely low price. I received so many compliments thanks to you.
Debbie C., Carol Stream, IL

Profile Picture User4900527, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL WORK!! Franca transformed my dress from beautiful to stunning! It fit perfectly! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Franca is wonderful! She has beautiful dresses, is flexible, and is a sweet woman to work with. She has quite the history in fashion and it shows in her work!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I first got engaged I was so excited about going to try on wedding dresses! I first went to a few different boutiques which were nice, but I felt like everything was out of my price range especially with alterations. They were telling me that they could not get me any of the dresses I liked for my wedding (due to time restrictions.) My Mother-in-Law told me about Franca and the work that she does so I decided that I should give her a try and was I glad I did!
When I first met her I knew that she was going to be the one to design my wedding dress. Franca was very patient with me. Knowing that I got a one of a kind dress was another added bonus from working with Franca. From changing the sash colors, to adding more “glitz” she was perfect! From the day that I purchased my dress to my wedding day I lost a total of 23 pounds. Franca was amazing in transforming my dress to fit my new body and she was not going to stop till it was perfect. Also, the turn around time was quicker that I ever anticipated.

If I could do this all over again, I would not change a thing. Going to Deflorio Fashions was the BEST decision I made. Bride's do yourself a favor and try Deflorio Fashion you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lacey, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I feel so lucky to have found Franca! She did flawless work at such a reasonable price. I had a bridesmaid dress that didn't fit at all, and she turned it into perfection!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Franca was amazing!!! She made my wedding day extra special with the beautiful gown I got from her! :) She has a great personality and is very helpful! She goes the extra step beyond your expectations.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/8/12, 5 Reviews