Deflorio Fashion Reviews

Deflorio Fashion 6
Deflorio Fashion 7

Libby · Married on 06/29/2019

Bridal Gown Dreams Come True at Deflorio Fashion

Franca Deflorio was delightful to work with. After searching for the perfect dress at a couple different bridal boutiques, Deflorio Fashion really stood out to me. Franca makes the search for the right bridal gown a breeze, and the experience of choosing my dress a wonderful one. During my first dress fitting, Franca was very open to every alteration I wanted (ie. Wanting to take the neckline down a little for a deeper V-neck) and she turned my wishes into reality. At the second dress fitting I was beyond excited at how it turned out! I would highly recommend Deflorio Fashion to every bride who is seeking an easy and enjoyable experience finding the perfect bridal gown.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Deflorio Fashion 8
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 06/07/2019

Perfect Alterations from a Talented Professional

Franca has such talent and attention to detail; she elevated the look and fit of my dress so it was absolutely stunning on my wedding day. The details she suggested were some I wouldn’t have thought of myself. She knows everything that needs to be done to make the dress perfect and is considerate of the bride’s vision. Franca also has a beautiful selection of jewelry, belts, and head pieces. I loved working with Franca and would do so again for any formal occasion. I highly recommend Deflorio!!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Brianne, Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
    I absolutely loved working with you and helping you finalize all the details of your wedding dress. Thank you again!

Brittnie Boerema · Married on 05/04/2019

Kind, caring, and helpful!

I loved working with Franca. She helped me find my perfect wedding dress! She was very helpful and informative. I had my wedding in Texas and Franca was very understanding and helpful on shipping my dress from Chicago to Texas. I am very thankful for her and her part in my special day. Initially my dress had long sleeves, but she altered it PERFECTLY to have capped sleeves. This process and was easy, all thanks to Franca!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Deflorio Fashion 9

Dear Brittnie,
    I wanted to Thank You for writing this awesome review! We absolutely love your wedding gown! So happy that everything went well!

• Erica

Erica · Married on 10/07/2018

Custom made wedding dress by Deflorio Fashion

Franca was so amazing to work with. Such a different experience than the larger retail/chain stores. She has a selection of dresses, but also makes dresses. After trying on what seemed like 1,000 dresses and still not having found "the one", I decided to have Franca make my dress. I showed her pictures of dresses I tried on and things I liked about them and she sketched my dress. I even got to pick the lace and silk she used to make it, and throughout the process was able to make changes as I tried it on at each fitting. I will admit, that it was a little nerve wrecking. The dress wasn't complete until about a month or so before the wedding. But it was worth it and I would definitely do it again. Franca is extremely patient, kind, talented and professional.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Deflorio Fashion 10
    Deflorio Fashion 11
    Deflorio Fashion 12
    Deflorio Fashion 13
    Deflorio Fashion 14

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

You are the best Erica! We loved your beautiful wedding gown and were pleasured to serve you. Thank you for sharing such a positive experience. It means the word to my team and me!

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2018

Deflorio Fashio - Wedding Dress

After a long day of dress hunting, I was exhausted and weary about finding THEE dress. Then came Flora. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have found Deflorio Fashion. She was incredibly detailed, kind hearted, and humble. The dress turned out ABSOLUTELY beautiful and I couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Kayla, I can’t thank you enough for your kind review. My team and I loved working with you. You looked stunning in your wedding gown!
  • Borden

Borden Bergelt · Married on 09/08/2018

Miracle workers!!

Franca and her team are AMAZING! They altered my sample dress from a size 10 to a size 0 - basically remade the entire thing without losing any of the original style! Franca was professional and has invaluable experience. Great value for the custom work.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Borden, Your awesome review made our day here at Deflorio Fashion Bridal! Everyone loved your wedding dress! Thank you so much!

Niamh · Married on 08/18/2018

Saved the day

Thank you for taking me with such little time! I had no idea that your supposed to have your dress altered so far in advance. I couldn’t recommend you enough! My dress I bought was perfect but you added your designer eye and was able to add a few things to make it even better

Sent on 11/28/2018

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Niamh, Thank you for your lovely and sincere note! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Deflorio Fashion Bridal!

Becky Sexson · Married on 06/28/2018

Amazing & quality service with a personal touch!

I had a very hard time finding a wedding dress that I loved. Every dress that I tried on had something I wanted to change. Franca suggested that I let her design and make the wedding dress of my dreams and use ideas from each of the dresses that I liked! I could not have been happier with Franca, her amazing talent and service! She was incredibly patient with all of my questions and concerns and made beautiful suggestions of fabrics and details. She was very thorough, detail oriented and a great listener - just what you want from a wedding dress designer. My dress turned out PERFECTLY and fit like a glove. I received so many compliments and felt like a princess. Best part...it's ONE OF A KIND!! Thank you so much to Franca and her team! I would definitely use you again and recommend you to friends!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Deflorio Fashion 15
    Deflorio Fashion 16
    Deflorio Fashion 17

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Becky, your dress was absolutely gorgeous and I was very happy to work with you on creating the wedding dress of your dream! More than anything, we want happy brides. I’m so glad that everything from the custom design to services surpassed your expectations. Our staff and I love your awesome review. Thank you so much. We really appreciate it!

Ariel · Married on 06/09/2018

Deflorio Fashion was amazing! I searched everywhere for the perfect dress and stumbled upon her website and I'm so glad I did! Her prompt response sent me to an appointment and her expertise and understanding led me to trust her to help me design my own custom gown. She made sure everything was absolutely how I imagined it and within my price range. She didn't stop until I was completely satisfied. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dress and a unique experience!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Deflorio Fashion 18
    Deflorio Fashion 19

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Thank you for the great review Ariel! We’re so happy you loved your custom made dress and we loved it too!

Emily · Married on 12/01/2017

Franca is my go-to for any bridesmaid dress alterations. She completes each request in a very timely manner while always paying attention to the tiniest of details. Each dress I've worked with her on has been altered flawlessly and she always makes sure that i'm 110% satisfied with the outcome. I would recommend her mostly highly for any bridal alterations!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing us Emily!

Kim · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing work in my wedding dress! I can’t say enough about the detailed work to make me feel so much more comfortable in my dress! Love her

Sent on 12/28/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2017

Franca did such a good job. She is a pleasure to work with and made my wedding dress exactly how I wanted it. I recommend her 100%

Sent on 10/08/2017

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Dear Rebecca, your wedding dress was absolutely stunning and you looked amazing during our last fitting! I can't wait to see the pictures from your photographer!
    Thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience with Deflorio Fashion!

Coryn · Married on 10/08/2016

Franca was Amazing to work with. I brought in my mother's wedding dress and a picture of my grandmother's wedding dress in hopes of finding a happy medium. Franca was able to create the perfect replica considering a few differences that were requested. The same day I had a drawing of what MY dress was going to look like and I could not have been more excited. After my first fitting, there were a few adjustments that I was requesting (shorten the length, shorten the cap sleeve and lower the neck line). The next time I saw my dress, I was in absolute awe. It was just what I had imagined and more. She saw my vision and understood the sentimental value. While a lot of people say finding the dress and having "that" moment is difficult. My moment was one of the best days of my life, all thanks to Franca. The addition of a ring bearer pillow as a gift made from the same fabric as my dress brought tears to my eyes. It was a small touch that she thought of that really brought everything full circle. Franca, thank you so much for the beautiful work you did to make sure that my dream dress was a reality.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

Great review!Thank you Coryn!

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2016

Franca was a delight to work with! I would absolutely recommend her to other brides.
    I brought in my mother's original wedding gown (from 1993) and she made TWO beautiful dresses from it that fit like a glove! This experience was completely new to me and my mother but Franca made it both intimate and so much fun for us. Conveniently located just a few blocks away from Ogilvy and Union Stations for anyone traveling from the suburbs.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Thank you Ashley!

Hello Franca,
    You did a fantastic job of altering my dress which involved extensive work with the sequins - all for an extremely low price. I received so many compliments thanks to you.
    Debbie C., Carol Stream, IL

Sent on 03/22/2015

Deflorio Fashion's reply:

I am glad everything went very well! Thank you for reviewing us!

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL WORK!! Franca transformed my dress from beautiful to stunning! It fit perfectly! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Thank you!

Holly · Married on 06/14/2014

Franca is wonderful! She has beautiful dresses, is flexible, and is a sweet woman to work with. She has quite the history in fashion and it shows in her work!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Holly,
    thank you so much for your wonderful review about Deflorio Fashion. It means a lot to me and my staff.
    Franca

Lacey · Married on 08/17/2013

When I first got engaged I was so excited about going to try on wedding dresses! I first went to a few different boutiques which were nice, but I felt like everything was out of my price range especially with alterations. They were telling me that they could not get me any of the dresses I liked for my wedding (due to time restrictions.) My Mother-in-Law told me about Franca and the work that she does so I decided that I should give her a try and was I glad I did!
    When I first met her I knew that she was going to be the one to design my wedding dress. Franca was very patient with me. Knowing that I got a one of a kind dress was another added bonus from working with Franca. From changing the sash colors, to adding more “glitz” she was perfect! From the day that I purchased my dress to my wedding day I lost a total of 23 pounds. Franca was amazing in transforming my dress to fit my new body and she was not going to stop till it was perfect. Also, the turn around time was quicker that I ever anticipated.

If I could do this all over again, I would not change a thing. Going to Deflorio Fashions was the BEST decision I made. Bride's do yourself a favor and try Deflorio Fashion you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Hello Lacey,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It means a lot for me and my staff. Thank you again.

sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

I feel so lucky to have found Franca! She did flawless work at such a reasonable price. I had a bridesmaid dress that didn't fit at all, and she turned it into perfection!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Thank you Sarah!

Katie · Married on 09/08/2012

Franca was amazing!!! She made my wedding day extra special with the beautiful gown I got from her! :) She has a great personality and is very helpful! She goes the extra step beyond your expectations.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Johanna · Married on 07/11/2015

Great service, impeccable attention to detail. My dress had a lot of embellishments and needed a fair amount of alternations. Needless to say, everything was perfect on my big day!

Sent on 08/22/2016