Hamilton, VA 20158 Map · Phone number

About Joylyn Hannahs Photography, LLC

Classic, creative, and elegant describe Joylyn's approach to photographing weddings. In her work she captures the story of the wedding day through precise details and engaging moments.

IMG 1808 1
Mayo 531
mmw050

17 Reviews for Joylyn Hannahs Photography, LLC

Ellen · Married on 05/05/2012

I can't rave enough about Joylyn Hannahs! On our wedding day, Joylyn was a steady source of smiles, encouragement, reassurance, and praise, yet she knew how to mobilize our family and bridal party for very efficient photos so that we actually had time to enjoy the wedding! She was also extremely responsive to my own ideas for shots. We haven't recieved all of our photos yet, but the previews she has sent are not only incredible, but are EXACTLY the photos I was hoping to have from my wedding. We absolutely couldn't have been happier with her as our photographer!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Megan · Married on 01/22/2011

Before visiting Joylyn, I had assumed I wanted bare bones when it came to photography. After my visit with Joylyn, that was not the case. She was so easy to talk to that it really is like working with a friend. She is such an amazing photographer and the photobook is absolutely gorgeous. We will be treasuring our pictures for years to come and we are so proud to show off her work. My wedding was the best day of my life and I am so happy to have such amazing pictures to remember it by.

Sent on 05/29/2011

Laura · Married on 08/08/2009

We loved working with Joylyn and Lara and are thrilled with the memories they captured of our special day. We immediately knew Joylyn was the perfect choice for our photographer when we met her for the first time - she is such a warm, friendly person and incredibly creative and talented in her approach to photography.

Throughout the planning process and the day of, Joylyn went above and beyond to ensure our wedding photos were special. She truly cares about each of her brides and grooms - when we had a minor wardrobe malfunction hours before the ceremony, she helpfully sewed buttons back onto a groomsman's tuxedo - definitely not in her job description! Lara was also incredibly helpful and flexible especially in compiling our albums, incorporating our own ideas with her experienced suggestions.

Our bridal party felt relaxed and comfortable working with Joylyn and Lara and the results showed in our wonderful photographs. We would highly recommend Joylyn and Lara to future brides and grooms. They truly captured the joy and love of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/07/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Joylyn Hannahs Photography, LLC FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What videography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd.
    Holly Heider Chapple Flowers Ltd. Wedding Florists

Joylyn, Is a absolute treasure to know and work with. The photography is absolutely amazing and captures a warmth and elegance that I have never seen before in photographs. In addition to the photography, the final albums are amazing. She has a incredible talent for layout and design.

• Hamilton, 20158 See on map