Weatogue, CT 06089 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Jennifer Lynn Events

Jennifer Lynn Events is a full service wedding and special event planning company that services Connecticut and beyond. Jennifer came to the field of event planning with a creative and upbeat energy, a love for all things classy and elegant as well as an unmatched desire to help brides and grooms plan the most fabulous day of their lives – their wedding celebration. Jennifer Lynn Events has grown to become one of the most sought after wedding planning companies in Connecticut. Your event will be nothing short of spectacular.

Follow Jennifer Lynn Events on

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

16 Reviews for Jennifer Lynn Events

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

It's hard to find a wedding service that is going to fulfill all of your needs. I wanted to plan my wedding alone but given my work schedule, I needed the extra hand. I was hesitant at first to hire another individual and/or company to plan my dream day. However, when I was introduced to Jennifer I automatically knew that she would take my vision and turn it into a reality. Not once did Jennifer try and steer me away from the things I wanted for my wedding. The only thing she did do, is help and make every aspect (from the linens to the size of the candles I wanted) perfect. It's hard to find a company that you can rely on, I feel as though I lucked out with Jennifer Lynn Events. I was never pulled in the opposite direction and every dime that my fiance (at the time!) and I spent was worth it. Jennifer Lynn Events did not take advantage of the money we were willing to spend. I would (and do) recommend this company to any bride that wants to see her wedding become a reality.

Sent on 01/31/2011

Leigh · Married on 04/25/2015

Jennifer went above and beyond to make our wedding a special and very personalized day. Everything came together perfectly. The best part of working with Jennifer is that she made the week of our wedding EASY! She literally had it all worked out so that we could enjoy ourselves and time with friends and family. There are not enough stars to rate her services. I will use Jennifer Lynn Events for ANY event planning I do in the future in the CT area.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/28/2013

How someone can plan a wedding/event without Jennifer is beyond me. Being a first time bride and planning a wedding that was taking place 1500 miles from where I lived was a daunting task...until I met Jennifer. I had absolutely no idea of the best florist or DJ or even where to begin until I started working with Jennifer. She was amazing at recommending Vendors she trusted but did not make us feel we HAD to chose them (although we did and they were amazing). Whether it was guidance on proper wedding etiquette or listening to me venting about the ever changing guest list, Jennifer was always available to lend her expertise and talk me off the ledge. She truly cares about the clients she is working with, this is not a job to her; it's personal, it's her passion.

Having Jennifer with me the day of the wedding was another invaluable service she provided. I am a strong type A personality, always needing to control every aspect of what is going on around me because as arrogant as it sounds my thought is if I do it myself it will be done correctly. I mean how could anyone other than myself execute the ideas and visions I had of my wedding since I was a little girl? After working with Jennifer for about 9 months planning the wedding I (much to my own astonishment) handed everything over to her the day of the wedding. I didn't ask questions, I left all day-of, in the moment decision to her because I trusted her implicitly. I had no doubt she would make the best decision for my husband and I; not the decision that may the easiest to accomplish but truly what needed to be done to accomplish our vision for the day and she executed flawlessly.

Thank you Jennifer Lynn Events for allowing me to TRULY enjoy every single second of my dream wedding.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Jennifer Lynn Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• A Little Something Bakery
    A Little Something Bakery Wedding Cakes

Jennifer is an absolute joy to work with, she understands your needs and makes sure that you have a stress free event.

• Wanda Chiles
    Wanda Chiles Wedding Officiants

A couple can handle their Wedding planning without a professional planner, and end up being emotionally exhausted on the Big Day. I highly reccommend Jennifer Lynn Events to handle everything and let them take all the worry and angst away from you. The are extremely professional while remaining down to earth, friendly and empathetic to YOUR vision! You cannot afford NOT TO !!!

• Lucio Photography
    Lucio Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Jennifer and would recommend her services to those looking for an honest, kind, down to earth professional. Contact her for your event planning needs =)

• Weatogue, 06089 See on map