Jennifer Gulley Photography

Falls Church, VA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based out of the Northern Virginia/Washington DC metro area and I love telling my clients love stories through images that can't be recreated - they are a fleeting moment in time. I believe that life should be documented to the fullest and memories should be preserved for generations to come. Booking destination/international weddings now at a deep discount - inquire through my website.

To view my latest work and happenings, please feel free to visit my website: http://www.jennifergulley.com and/or Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/JenniferGulleyPhotography

Thanks for checking out my work - I can't wait to hear from you!

Dan Married on 07/14/2018
    Jennifer was simply fantastic, and by far and away the best photographer I have ever worked with. She is professional, knowledgeable, and was an absolute delight to work with.

I was originally unsure about hiring a photographer when planning a surprise proposal for my now fiancée, but I can easily say that hiring Jennifer was one of the smartest decisions I made to help make the day so special. Jennifer hid in plain sight and captured the proposal beautifully. After photographing the first few moments after the proposal from afar, she came over and we took a mini engagement shoot.

People cannot stop raving about our photos. I know reviews often say this, so it can seem cliché, but it is absolutely true. Jennifer was somehow able to make us look better than we do in real life. Friends and family keep saying they almost feel like they were right there with us, because of how perfectly and personally the photos captured the day. I have since started recommending her to all of my friends.

On top of her skillset, the price was also very reasonable for the quality of the services provided, and the quick turnaround time let us enjoy the photos very soon after the proposal. Jennifer was a fantastic partner during this whole process. The real pride she takes in her work and the joy she feels in capturing others special moments is clearly visible in working with her.

My fiancée keeps saying how thankful she is to have the photos, because everything was so surreal during the day of that it almost became a blur. For that reason alone, Jennifer Gulley Photography will probably be one of the best investments of my life, and we will help make sure that we never forget the day. I cannot wait to work with Jennifer again sometime soon, and wholeheartedly recommend her for any of your special occasions.
    Jessica Married on 06/17/2017
    We hired Jennifer for both our engagement pictures and wedding photography and she was absolutely wonderful! She was responsive, professional, kind, and a dream to work with. My husband and I had never done a professional photo shoot before and she helped to walk us through the process, came up with poses that made us look natural and not forced, and most importantly made sure we were having fun the entire time. On our wedding day Jen photographed us both at our getting ready location as well as at the venue and captured so many special moments at each location. Not only did she take amazing photographs throughout the entire day, but she was meticulous and captured so many small details that could easily have been overlooked.

Jennifer turned our pictures around quickly and they are even better than we could have imagined. It’s clear when looking through our pictures that Jen took special care in editing each individual picture to make sure it was perfect. Not only do my husband and I love our pictures, but our family and friends can’t stop raving about how wonderful the pictures turned out and how well they capture each moment of our special day. We would highly recommend using Jennifer to document any life event or special moment that you have and look forward to working with her again in the future!!
    Christina Married on 05/19/2017
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Jennifer! From the very beginning she was an absolute dream to work with. Her work is absolutely beautiful. My husband and I had both our engagement pictures and wedding photographed by Jennifer. She is truly gifted and it is very obvious she takes great pride in her work. We immediately connected with Jennifer and she made us feel so comfortable throughout both our engagement photos and the wedding. The final photos surpassed all our expectations and are far more beautiful than we could have imagined. The day of our wedding it rained in the middle of the ceremony and I was worried that the photos of the cloudy sky after would not come out well; however, once I saw the pictures from Jennifer I couldn't believe how incredible they were. Jennifer was extremely easy to work with, beyond kind, professional, responsive and FUN to work with. I will forever cherish the photos she captured that day. Jennifer is absolutely incredible and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer for any event they have!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

3053 Hazelton St Falls Church, 22044
Location of (Jennifer Gulley Photography)

Jennifer Gulley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jennifer Gulley Photography include in the starting price?

Jennifer Gulley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jennifer Gulley Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jennifer Gulley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jennifer Gulley Photography offer?

Jennifer Gulley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jennifer Gulley Photography offer?

Jennifer Gulley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Jennifer Gulley Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Gulley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Gulley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Gulley Photography is recommended by 92% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding