Alexandria, VA 22304 Map · Phone number

About Jeff Simpson Photography

Gorgeous. Timeless. Peerless; Award-Winning Washington, DC Wedding Photography

Jeff Simpson in an award-winning wedding photographer based in the Washington, D.C. area. Widely recognized for a modern and creative style, he makes his subjects look their best with careful usage of lighting, color, and composition. His fun and confident approach coupled with an essential ability to communicate and interact with all types of clients is what sets Jeff apart and draws people to him.

www.jeffsimpsonphoto.com

37 Reviews for Jeff Simpson Photography

• Edward

Edward Tao · Married on 09/30/2017

Best photographer ever!!

We hired Jeff to be our photographer for our wedding in Chicago and couldn't have been more thrilled with the experience. First off, the photos themselves were unbelievable - Jeff has a genuinely artistic eye and our photos throughout the day (first look, wedding party, ceremony, reception, 1:1 time) were all amazing. He also did a great job of giving us directions/suggesting poses when appropriate while taking beautiful n-the-moment photos throughout the day. We'd absolutely recommend Jeff to any/everyone and can't say enough about our awesome experience with him!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Rita · Married on 11/05/2016

Jeff Simpson is worth every penny! I did not have the pleasure of working with his wife, but Jeff's photography is hands down some of the best in the DMV area. My husband and I were looking for different, and that is what Jeff brings to each of his photos. They are unique and beautiful. You wedding day is something you never want to forget, and Jeff does a wonderful job of not just capturing the moments of you wedding, but the experience of your wedding (what the sky looked like, how your decorations were displayed) He is a top notch photographer, and we are so happy we hired him. I would recommend him for any special occasion you want to remember forever.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Joanna · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeff and Tara are the absolute best photographers, and are amazing people to work with for any special occasion. I knew Jeff from college and knew he was always a wonderful person. I met Tara on my wedding day, but it was as though I knew her as long as I knew Jeff. Tara was helpful and calming during a stressful morning, and I could have asked for a better person to have help with my wedding. I received so many compliments about both Jeff and Tara's personalities, friendliness, and kindness towards my family and guests at my wedding. Their creativity and picture quality is the best in the business. The pictures they took on my wedding day are simply phenomenal! I am so happy with the results and for their friendship. I would never choose another photographer!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Jeff Simpson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,499.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,499.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Whimsically Wishing Events + Design
    Whimsically Wishing Events + Design Wedding Planners

Jeff is a great photographer! Jeff was able to keep me updated on how family/couple photos were going and how his photography time line fit into my wedding planner time line. His photos are amazing, but more importantly Jeff is versatile and understanding about Wedding Planner day-of changes and additions to the schedule. Jeff is so nice and I cannot wait to work with him again. I recommend him to any wedding couple or corporation looking for an event photographer.

• DJ D-Mac & Associates
    DJ D-Mac & Associates Wedding DJs

Jeff and his staff are friendly, enthusiastic, and above all professional. His high-key photography captures the magic of my clients' special days with warmth and wonderful color. Highly recommended!

• Alexandria, 22304 See on map