Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About J Warner Events

J Warner Events provides five-star wedding planning and coordinating services for each client and will create you a personalized Wine Country wedding experience that will rival any wedding you have ever seen!

Call Jessica at (707) 206-5579 or email her at jessica@jwarnerevents.com to book your free consultation today!

Follow J Warner Events on

Photos 24 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

7 Reviews for J Warner Events

Bethany · Married on 07/21/2012

J Warner Events was the BEST decision I made in the entire wedding (well maybe besides the groom). I spent a month researching the pros and cons of wedding planners and pricing. I came across J Warner, and after one meeting I knew they were the ones that had to be involved in my wedding. I could write a book on how many things they did for us but I will summarize it. First, they listen to you and facilitate to create your dream wedding. I was afraid that if I had a wedding planner I would lose some of my individuality and also break my budget. I don’t know how many text messages we exchanged throughout the process of décor ideas. By the end of the process it was like planning with friends. They are so easy to relate to, that they are not only great wedding coordinators, but they are just great people. Trust me, when wedding crunch time is near, you need good people around you! They ask you to dream big and then they make those dreams come true without breaking your budget. That is my second huge praise. Not only did they keep me on budget, but I actually came out under budget. They are so organized that they allow you to dream but also keep you on track so that you don’t end up in debt. They cater to all budgets, and aren’t afraid to take on a challenge. They brought light to all those hidden fees and unexpected expenditures that we would never have planned for without them. I completely believe without them I would have either been in financial strain or I would have had to give up on a lot of things I wanted for the wedding. They have truly rewritten my perspective on the value and necessity of having a wedding planner. Overall, they made our day amazing, no exceptional. They will give you a wedding people will remember and rave over. Day of, I was able to step back, watch it all come together, and enjoy marrying my best friend. As with any wedding, they took care of all the “unexpected” and allowed my friends and family to celebrate the day. They truly went above and beyond for us and we were truly blessed to have them as a part of our day.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Suezette · Married on 03/11/2012

We had the extreme pleasure of working with Jon and Jessica on our wedding March 11, 2012 at Sebastiani Winery in Sonoma. I had relocated from So. Cal, and was at a loss as to how to plan our wedding, and in came J Warner with their ideas and suggestions. I can't describe how awesome they were. From the start to the finish, we were completely put at ease knowing they were on the project! They both really got our vision for our wedding, and with their help on everything from budget, negotiations, cake, caterer, flowers, favors, favors, signage, photographers, videographers, decorations, locations down to the bustle on my dress – they took care of it! We had an amazing experience that wouldn't have been possible without them and have formed a friendship in the process. We couldn’t have been happier to work with such a great team at J Warner Events!

Sent on 03/20/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2011

I just needed to take a minute to let everyone know how great J Warner Events is. My husband and I were married only a year ago, and when people ask us if there’s anything we would do differently, we can’t think of a single thing!

Throughout the wedding planning process, there are a lot of contacts that need to be made! Church, reception, photographer, videographer, DJ, caterer, florist, oh my I could go on and on! It can be a very overwhelming experience and the greatest thing about Jon and Jessie is that they are fully focused on making sure that you and your spouse-to-be not only have the best wedding day, but the best wedding planning experience. Preparing to marry your best friend should be fun and exciting! Jon and Jessie literally take ALL the stress out of planning your special day and making sure it goes smoothly so that all you have to do is enjoy the best day of your life! I can honestly say that J Warner Events took care of everything which made planning my wedding a joy and the wedding day one that I wish I could relive over and over again!

The day of my wedding, I didn’t have a single worry because I knew Jon and Jessie were taking care of everything! They spend time getting to know what your vision is and are able to give you exactly what you’re dreaming of….even on a budget!!! I remember multiple times wondering about certain things getting done on my wedding day only to find out that Jon or Jessie had already taken care of it!

I can’t say enough great things about Jon and Jessie; they will be there for you every step of the way and were 100% available for me throughout the planning process and on my wedding day. I recommend J Warner Events to all my engaged friends, regardless of their budget or wedding day visions. They’re the best!!

Sent on 07/11/2012

J Warner Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Your Sweet Expectations
    Your Sweet Expectations Wedding Cakes

Jessica and Jonathan are a dynamic team! Very creative, attention to detail and so very organized. Her wedding kit is nothing short of amazing :). You can be be completely assured your wedding day will be just as you visioned. Nothing but confidence in these two!

• JS Makeup Artistry
    JS Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

J Warner Events is very professional and does a beautiful job designing and executing events. I definitely recommend this vendor.

• Santa Rosa, 95404 See on map
    7072065579 (Phone number)
    7072065578 (Other Phone Number)