Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa, CA 95404 Map · Phone number
Package Price $4,200

About Nicki Wolfe Events + Spaces

Nicki Wolfe Events & Spaces is a wedding planning company, based in Santa Rosa, California, that services the entire Napa Valley and Greater Bay region. Owner Nicki Wolfe is a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning planner who truly enjoys assisting couples on creating a seamless and stress free wedding day. Nicki’s creativity, get-it-done attitude and overall enthusiasm is what makes her the perfect wedding planner for your special day.

Nicki Wolfe Events & Spaces is a full-service wedding planning company that provides planning and “day-of” coordination packages, look and feel, menu planning, gift baskets and signage. The company also provides the following services:

• Ceremony

Nicki Wolfe Events + Spaces 5
  • Mika

Mika Rivera · Married on 10/12/2019

Truly Incredible Consultant

I reached out to Nikki based on a friend’s recommendation and am so grateful for her wedding consultation help! I had such a low budget for my wedding but had hopes for what it may look and feel like. She responded so quickly, and her very first suggestion was exactly what I dreamed of! And within my price range! I couldn’t believe it. I had been slowly becoming more stressed and sad about the planning process, but Nikki single-handedly found me the perfect fit, provided other great vendor recommendations, and was always so responsive and encouraging. She helped only because she is so kind, and you can just tell she has a passion for her work. She also has such an amazing eye. So happy to have found her!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Experience

We absolutely loved working with Nicki. She was so patient, helped me work through my concerns and hesitations and provided great advice whether it be the overall design and vision or working through the flow. She is very personable and clearly gets the job. She was always available when I needed a quick answer and was easy to schedule longer conversations. I did not worry about a thing on our wedding day because I had so much trust in her and knew she would take care of us. Which she absolutely did! So many of my friends and family also noticed her thoughtfulness, professionalism and expertise on the wedding day. She literally handled everything. Would highly recommend! We miss her already!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Roman · Married on 09/01/2019

Nicki is, quite simply, the best! Could not have done it without her.

Nicki was an irreplaceable part of our wedding weekend and a true joy to work with. Her talent for visual design and making an event come to life through thoughtful touches is beyond anything we've ever seen.
    We started working with Nicki right after we signed our contract with Ru's Farm in Healdsburg. She has planned literally dozens of weddings there and knows the setup cold (and is friends with the owner!), so we felt comfortable that she would be able to handle any issues in the lead up and day-of (which was, in fact, true!). She helped us assemble an A+ team of vendors, many of whom she had worked with before, which further strengthened our confidence (and also, some of them gave us discounts because they love working with Nicki!).
    She also helped us bring our vision to life, even though we had trouble articulating it at the beginning. We trusted her artistic / visual sense entirely, and deferred to her on many decisions around color / tables etc which we didn't have a strong point of view on. The whole thing came together wonderfully in the end, and we got so many compliments on every single aspect of the event.
    And, Nicki helped us stick to our budget by identifying things that were / were not worth spending money on, in line with our overall goals. She also had a number of table-related items that she brought for us for free (eg runners, table numbers, box for cards, etc.) - it was so nice not to have to purchase all of that ourselves. She did all of our signage and table cards for an extra fee that was 100% worth it - the signs looked lovely and again, so nice not to have to worry about that part of the wedding.
    Finally, Nicki was FUN to work with. She has a great sense of humor and genuinely loves what she does. My favorite Nicki moment was when I was stressing out about day-of makeup, and she sent me a video of her applying her own makeup with hilarious commentary to show me that I could, in fact, do my makeup on my own if I wanted to. During the day of, she kept us calm and laughing, and she was so kind with little touches throughout (e.g., packing up some desserts for us because we didn't have time to eat them). We had so much fun working with Nicki and would do it again in a heartbeat.
    The only thing I would note is that Nicki dives into the details at various points throughout the process but not at all points. Therefore, if you are type A like me, you will find yourself doing a lot of the organization / reconciliation in between Nicki's deep dives every few months. I didn't mind, because I so valued Nicki's creative talent and knew that my own OCD would mean I would end up doing a lot of the organization anyways. And, Nicki would always respond whenever I texted her, so I never felt that we were out of sync.
    Bottom line, we were SO happy working with Nicki and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Nicki Wolfe Events + Spaces FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 4200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Wine Country Artisans Catering
    Wine Country Artisans Catering Wedding Caterers

Nicki Wolfe is wonderful to work with. She has a talent for details and the ability to improvise when needed. Her ability for multitasking with grace and precision is rare. It's obvious to me Nicki Wolfe Events + Spaces is a cut above the rest. We look forward to working with Nicki on future events. Don R. Garrett

• Santa Rosa Santa Rosa, CA, 95404 See on map