952 School St. #267, Napa, CA 94559 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 1

About Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley offers wedding planning services and is located in Napa Valley, California. Owner and lead planner, Sonja Beazley Burch, started the company in 2011.

Sonja brings over 25 years of hospitality and planning services experience to the business. She has specialized in helping couples from all over the world enjoy a destination wine country wedding of their dreams.

While she is a seasoned wedding professional she confesses having WAY too much fun doing what she loves. “I’m fortunate to have lived in this beautiful slice of heaven most of my life. I get crazy passionate about sharing curated vendor relationships and special intimate locations with clients”.

Now that her two boys are grown, she and her husband of 25 years are nearly empty nesters. She's working on expanding services to other areas beyond Wine Country, focusing on locations in Hawaii, Mexico, Italy, and Santorini.

• Full Planning and Design
  • Custom or Partial Planning
  • Event Design
  • Vendor Selections Services
  • Acess to unique exclusive venues
  • Group weekend activities coordination
Stunning ceremony views
Show stopper of a bride
Show stopper of a bride
Place setting design
Fit for a queen and king!
Fit for a queen and king!
Girls dreamy ceremony

Videos 1 Video

35 Reviews for Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Leslie K. · Married on 04/21/2021

Sonja is the best

Sonja is incredible. I live in So Cal so in planning an intimate Napa wedding, I needed help. From the venue (Brix), to the officiant (Kimberly Thompson), the photographer (T.J. Salsman) and the flowers and cake, everything was absolutely perfect. Words cannot adequately express sufficient thanks to Sonja for making our day amazing.

Sent on 05/06/2021

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you Leslie! It was a joy to be a part of yours and Johns special day. I very much appreciate you sharing your experience. xo
  • Jessica

Jessica C. · Married on 02/02/2020

Great Experience - would do it again in a heartbeat

So happy we met Sonja. As Napa was a destination wedding for us, we needed someone who was knowledgeable in the area, local vendors and hotels. We knew when we met her that she was the one. Our first two days were filled with so many venue options. Everything was carefully planned and organized from the moment we said yes (to her.)

Over the months, we worked with her from a distance yet we never felt like we were disconnected from anything. She accommodated all our requests, introduced us to quality vendors and relieved us from a lot of potential stressful situations. Sonja always had our best interest in mind and worked hard to make our day perfect. She had everything broken down for a bride who had no clue what came next and she made sure everything was thought about and handled when the time came. She made sure we had our marriage license two months before the wedding, and if it wasn’t for that, we would not have been able to get married. Little did we know, Covid was coming to shut everything down.

Two months before our big day, the pandemic hit and uprooted all our plans. She handled all the communication with the vendors, dealing with canceling, restructuring and re-envisioning everything. We still had our wedding on the same date, at the same time and in the same place. Following the county guidelines, our two hundred guest wedding went down to a socially distanced seven. She worked extra hard to make sure it was still beautiful, intimate and very special for us.

We highly recommend Sonja as a wedding planner or even any kind of event planner. Her knowledge, expertise and super fun, friendly personality make her the best choice for anyone looking to plan any kind of special day.

- Fred & Jess

Sent on 01/27/2021

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

You two were the highlight of my year! Thank you so much for this incredible review. Made me cry. xo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• T.J. Salsman Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of photographing several of Sonja's weddings and she plans a beautiful experience. Most importantly she listens to her couple's needs and creates a wedding perfectly for them. As a photographer I notice the details. Most importantly I notice the bride's reaction to the setting Sonja creates and it's always one of joy and happiness. A destination wedding almost always requires a professional planner to help navigate the sometimes confusing process. Sonja knows the ins and outs of the Napa Valley and can plan your wedding beautifully.

• Christophe Genty Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Sonja for years. She brings such life to any event; it is so clear why the couples that work with her love her. From a vendor's standpoint, she is quick to return calls and messages and is always on the ball. I'm always happy to see her name pop up in my inbox and she is always a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working many more events with her in the future!

• A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Sonja Beazley Burch of Intimate Weddings Napa Valley, for 18 plus years and I am hear to say " She exceeds all my expectations of what a wedding professional should be"! She is detailed, organized, talented and has given me the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing couples of my entire career. Her personality is infectious and also a great contribution to the success of her business. I look forward to many more weddings!

• 952 School St. #267 Napa, CA, 94559 See on map
    707-709-5045 (Phone number)
    Location of (Intimate Weddings Napa Valley)