Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Napa, CA View map
$7,000 Package Price

$7,000 Package Price

Sonja Beazley Burch, dreamed up Intimate Weddings Napa Valley in 2011.

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley is based in Napa. Visionary Sonja brings over 30 years of Napa Valley hospitality and planning experience to the business. She has curated long time collaborations with the best special event vendors and venues in the area.

Her passion is people and connecting people together with the right fit, like a puzzle. She enjoys discovering hidden gems and hand picking vendors to create her clients ultimate vision.

Producing a magical unique experience for each couple is a challenge, especially for a type B people pleaser. However, that challege is accepted! "Let's see what magic we can make together!"

• Full Wedding Planning and Design
  • Custom or Partial Wedding Planning
  • Unique Venue Selection
  • Group Weekend Activities Coordination
  • Luxury Micro-Wedding
  • Elevated Luxury Date Nights
  • Surprise Engagment Coordination

Whether you have 400 guests or none at all, your event is an intimate affair!

• Black-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$7,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$20,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Shelley
    Shelley D. Married on 10/15/2021

Thank you! You are a rock star!

Sonja is fantastic and she should be hired, hands down, by anybody who desires a wedding in the Napa Valley region. Our experience consisted of a small, intimate wedding and everything was perfect! Sonja went out of her way on day one, so I knew she would be the one to help with our special day. She is understanding, compassionate, connected me with the best vendors who could deliver our vision, and answer many questions. Additionally, she really pulled through in helping me connect better with the venue, which really helped in a HUGE way. We also were fond of the fact that she stayed the entire time with us on the big day. We also worked well as a team as I am a sales program manager by day and that mattered and meant a lot. Sonja is such a joy and I had the best time connecting with her during the entire planning process.

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Shelley! Thank you for this glowing review. I’m blushing over your kind words. The pleasure was all mine. Best wishes to you and T! Xo
    Leslie K. Married on 04/21/2021

Sonja is the best

Sonja is incredible. I live in So Cal so in planning an intimate Napa wedding, I needed help. From the venue (Brix), to the officiant (Kimberly Thompson), the photographer (T.J. Salsman) and the flowers and cake, everything was absolutely perfect. Words cannot adequately express sufficient thanks to Sonja for making our day amazing.

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you Leslie! It was a joy to be a part of yours and Johns special day. I very much appreciate you sharing your experience. xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 1
Exclusive

T.J. Salsman Photography T.J. Salsman Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of photographing several of Sonja's weddings and she plans a beautiful experience. Most importantly she listens to her couple's needs and creates a wedding perfectly for them. As a photographer I notice the details. Most importantly I notice the bride's reaction to the setting Sonja creates and it's always one of joy and happiness. A destination wedding almost always requires a professional planner to help navigate the sometimes confusing process. Sonja knows the ins and outs of the Napa Valley and can plan your wedding beautifully.

Christophe Genty Photography Christophe Genty Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Sonja for years. She brings such life to any event; it is so clear why the couples that work with her love her. From a vendor's standpoint, she is quick to return calls and messages and is always on the ball. I'm always happy to see her name pop up in my inbox and she is always a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working many more events with her in the future!

A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Sonja Beazley Burch of Intimate Weddings Napa Valley, for 18 plus years and I am hear to say " She exceeds all my expectations of what a wedding professional should be"! She is detailed, organized, talented and has given me the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing couples of my entire career. Her personality is infectious and also a great contribution to the success of her business. I look forward to many more weddings!

952 School St. #267 Napa, CA, 94559
707-321-8321
Location of (Intimate Weddings Napa Valley)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding