952 School St. #267, Napa, CA 94559 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley is a wedding planning company located in Napa Valley, California. Owner and lead planner, Sonja Beazley Burch, started the company in 2011.

Sonja brings over 20 years of experience to the business. She has specialized in helping couples from all over the world enjoy a destination wine country wedding of their dreams.

While she is a seasoned wedding professional she confesses having WAY too much fun doing what she loves. “I’m fortunate to have lived in this beautiful slice of heaven most of my life.”

Now that her two boys are grown, she and her husband of 25 years are nearly empty nesters. She's working on expanding services to other areas beyond Wine Country, focusing on Hawaii, Mexico, Italy, and Greece.

• Full Planning and Design

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 6
Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 7
  • Janet

Janet Lindenbaum2 · Married on 04/25/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!

Sonja made our daughter's wedding day one we will not forget. Her pre-planning, attention to detail and working tirelessly the day of the wedding to make everything perfect was nothing more than what we could have asked for.. I would highly recommend Sonja to anyone that wants to enjoy the big day without having to worry about ANYTHING!! She is the best!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you Janet!! I couldn't ask for better clients, I LOVED working with you, and you already know how I feel about your daughter. It was my honor!! I must thank our vendor team, made my job easy!

Cori · Married on 10/10/2018

Sonja made our day magical!

Working with Sonja was the best experience with our wedding planning!! Sonja was so helpful with any questions or ideas. She was always there and responded to everything so quickly! We planned our wedding from NY and had never been to Napa Valley. She was so helpful with recommendations for vendors and accommodations. She paid attention to all the special details! She made sure my bouquet had had orchids and roses because those were my late mom’s and grandma’s favorite flowers. She helped me with all the details so I didn’t miss any special touches. The venue was beautiful and she helped coordinate the whole day to go smoothly and stay on track. She made sure we took pictures with the wine train! I fell in love with other pictures I saw online before our wedding. Our photographer Marc Blondin, that she arranged was so funny and amazing! I can’t wait to see our photos. The cake was delicious and so petite and adorable! Every detail was perfect for our cake. We had a very small intimate wedding but everything was planned out to have an unforgettable special day. We can’t thank Sonja enough for making our wedding day one of the most amazing days of our lives!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• T.J. Salsman Photography
    T.J. Salsman Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of photographing several of Sonja's weddings and she plans a beautiful experience. Most importantly she listens to her couple's needs and creates a wedding perfectly for them. As a photographer I notice the details. Most importantly I notice the bride's reaction to the setting Sonja creates and it's always one of joy and happiness. A destination wedding almost always requires a professional planner to help navigate the sometimes confusing process. Sonja knows the ins and outs of the Napa Valley and can plan your wedding beautifully.

• Christophe Genty Photography
    Christophe Genty Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Sonja for years. She brings such life to any event; it is so clear why the couples that work with her love her. From a vendor's standpoint, she is quick to return calls and messages and is always on the ball. I'm always happy to see her name pop up in my inbox and she is always a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working many more events with her in the future!

• A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley
    A Beautiful Ceremony Napa Valley Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Sonja Beazley Burch of Intimate Weddings Napa Valley, for 18 plus years and I am hear to say " She exceeds all my expectations of what a wedding professional should be"! She is detailed, organized, talented and has given me the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing couples of my entire career. Her personality is infectious and also a great contribution to the success of her business. I look forward to many more weddings!

• 952 School St. #267 Napa, 94559 See on map