Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Napa and Sonoma Valleys wedding planning - "In The Business of Happiness"

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley is a wedding planning company located in Napa Valley, California. The owner, Sonja, has over 20 years of experience managing events in Napa and Sonoma counties. In 2011, Sonja opened her own wedding planning business, Intimate Weddings Napa Valley. Now, the WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning wedding planner specializes in destination weddings. Sonja will assist you in planning every step of your special day from beginning to end and will be sure to make it a memorable experience for you and your guests.

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley is a full-service company that specializes in the following wedding event services:

• Ceremony

Event Design (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)

Sonja was an exceptional planner for our destination wedding in Napa! She helped us find the perfect venue and paired us with the perfect vendors (band, flowers, favors, videographer, etc.) She made our dream wedding come true all while keeping us in check around what's most important. She is s well connected in the Napa Valley area and it showed in her ability to make things happen. We are forever grateful for all that Sonja did for us! We have decided that we will have a party every 5 years and she will be our planner. We love Sonja!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Sonja put together our PERFECT day. I had some ideas of what I wanted and Sonja turned them into the most special day of my life. She was so easy to work with and made everything soooo easy. I can't recommend Sonja more enthusiastically. She can make your perfect day too!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1396566249386 beazley house wedding photography 003
220x220 sq 1396566256050 beazley house wedding photography 001
220x220 sq 1396566259128 beazley house wedding photography 000
220x220 sq 1396566231545 beazley house wedding photography 003

I've had the pleasure of photographing several of Sonja's weddings and she plans a beautiful experience. Most importantly she listens to her couple's needs and creates a wedding perfectly for them. As a photographer I notice the details. Most importantly I notice the bride's reaction to the setting Sonja creates and it's always one of joy and happiness. A destination wedding almost always requires a professional planner to help navigate the sometimes confusing process. Sonja knows the ins and outs of the Napa Valley and can plan your wedding beautifully.

I have worked with Sonja for years. She brings such life to any event; it is so clear why the couples that work with her love her. From a vendor's standpoint, she is quick to return calls and messages and is always on the ball. I'm always happy to see her name pop up in my inbox and she is always a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working many more events with her in the future!

I have worked with Sonja Beazley Burch of Intimate Weddings Napa Valley, for 18 plus years and I am hear to say " She exceeds all my expectations of what a wedding professional should be"! She is detailed, organized, talented and has given me the opportunity to work with some of the most amazing couples of my entire career. Her personality is infectious and also a great contribution to the success of her business. I look forward to many more weddings!

952 School St. #267, Napa, CA 94559   See On Map
707-321-8321 (phone)
Intimate Weddings Napa Valley is a wedding Full Service planning company from Napa Wine Country servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, and Northern California. Intimate Weddings Napa Valley is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Northern California Wine Country wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Full Service, Mid-level Service, Intimate weddings, Elopements, and other Special Events.