Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge

Napa, CA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Thank you for your interest, and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Napa Valley is a destination for weddings, and Whirlwind is the destination for bridal hair and makeup. Our experienced bridal team is here to help yourself and your bridal party look and feel like their most confident selves while maintaining a look of natural elegance. We are located in the heart of Downtown Napa, minutes from local hotels and venues such as The Meritage Resort, The Archer, Andaz, Carneros Resort River Terrace Inn, and Fairview Napa. For your convenience, we offer both on-site and in-salon services.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Shelley
    Shelley D. Married on 10/15/2021

Thank you for all of your help for my wedding needs!

I booked bridal services per a recommendation and was not disappointed. My vision was met as well as the time and date, so grateful for the flexibility and accommodating my needs. The trial was also a great idea! Everyone is so nice and pleasant and Lucy was excellent and definitely knowledgeable about makeup - very impressive. My female family members were also very pleased with the hair and makeup result as well. Thank you for all of your help with make sure my wedding day was fabulous!
    Erin S. Married on 06/19/2021

Highly Recommend!

I can not recommend Whirlwind (Lucy and Crystal) enough! Both were professional, ahead of schedule and wonderful to work with! I received tons of compliments on my look for my brothers wedding and it made my enjoyment of the day that much better. Lucy & Crystal were able to recreate the look in a photo I showed them and it turned out perfectly. Will definitely seek them out for any special events!

Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you Erin! We are so happy you enjoyed your day and we thank you for your compliments.

Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge
    Stacie
    Allie Married on 06/12/2021

Highly Recommend!

I worked with Whirlwind for wedding services (hair & makeup for bride + 7 bridesmaids) and they were a pleasure to work with!! From the first time I spoke with them all the way through wedding day, they were so sweet, easy to work with, quick to respond and super flexible! Above all, everyone looked absolutely beautiful on wedding day!!! The stylists were more than accommodating, extremely nice/friendly and was able to create the look that each bridesmaid wanted! Can't wait to work with them again in the future :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge Price Rates

1040 Main Street, Suite 105 Napa, CA, 94559
7076902028
Location of (Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding