About Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge

There's nothing that a glass of wine and a blow dryer won't fix.

Napa Valley is a destination for weddings; and Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge is the destination for bridal hair and make up.  We can accommodate all styles vintage or contemporary. We also provide full face make up with Young Blood cosmetics and Temptu airbrush foundation.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Whirlwind prepare me and my bridal party for my wedding last weekend, and they could not have been more amazing! Kaitlin absolutely nailed my updo, and my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked so natural and glamorous. Even my niece, who is 9, loved her experience! Amy even gave her a little bit of lipgloss and blush, which was a really special touch that she loved! I was really concerned about timing and didn’t want to spend hours and hours getting ready. Everyone was in and out SO quickly, which left ample amount of time for us to sleep in, relax and enjoy the day. I just can’t say enough great things about this wonderful team of stylists- -Thank you SO much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I can't say enough about this place ! they are attentive to every detail . My wedding party looked beautiful in every way . From hair to make up . You can imagine how nervous I was for on the day of the wedding , but they made everything just perfect . My makeup , my hair and the entire bridal party . We were all done on time without delay . Thank you Whirlwind for being part of my beautiful day .

Profile Picture User7020940, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

WeddingWire 1

27 Photos

1000 Main Street, Suite 190, Napa , CA 94558   See On Map
707-690-2028 (phone)
Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist from Wine Country servicing weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, Napa, and Sonoma. Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge is a professional hair stylist and makeup artist that has been part of the Northern California Wine Country wedding industry since 2015 specializing in hair and makeup for your wedding and special event.