Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge Reviews

Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge 6
Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge 7

Mary Schoenwetter · Married on 07/29/2019

Excellent Service and Results

Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge was amazing! They worked with my early start time and Rachael was the best. I wasn't sure what to expect since I was planning everything from the east coast but my hair and makeup were beautiful!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Ann · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Experience!

First, let me say I'm a farm girl, and I never wear makeup. I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself on my wedding day, but Whirlwind made me look like my best self ever! I loved the way I looked, and more importantly, my groom loved it, too! You will not regret using this vendor!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Abby · Married on 06/01/2019

Happy with my result

They're super accommodating. The staff is kind. The hair and make-up artists are amazing. They gave me a look that looked good on me and fit my wedding theme.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Spezzano · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect Wedding Experience

I loved working with Whirlwind Blow Dry Bar! They delivered on everything I asked, were super responsive and flexible, and gave me the wedding hair of my dreams. I highly recommend working with them- I hope to again!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge 8
    Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge 9
    Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge 10
    Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge 11
    Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge 12

Veronica · Married on 06/30/2018

All my bridesmaids including myself had so much fun getting our hair and make up done by whirlwind. All the stylists did it they way I wanted it done for all of us! Hair and make up is the most important part of a wedding. They are the ones who made us feel and look beautiful! Thank you WhirlWind!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Veronica! We had so much fun being part of your special day. Congratulations again!

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2018

Great Wedding Day Hair and Makeup!

Rachel was my stylist for both my hair and makeup for my wedding day in June. We did a trial a couple weeks prior and she made me feel very comfortable. Very friendly and did a fantastic job creating my "vision" for hair and makeup. On the day of the wedding she and another stylist came to my hotel and were very punctual. My hair and makeup turned out great and my bridesmaids hair looked fantastic as well. I highly recommend this place! The prices are reasonable and they really know what they are doing!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Brooke Stimmel · Married on 02/09/2018

Wonderful Experience!

I loved working with Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge to create my wedding look! I started by only booking makeup services, but later changed my mind and booked hair services as well. They were very flexible with this change and accommodated my request easily. Kylie was my stylist for both hair and makeup, and I couldn't have been happier with her work! Not only did she make me look and feel gorgeous, but she was easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. (She was also a total trooper for coming out to my venue at 5:00 am to get me ready for my morning wedding!) I can't recommend Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge enough, from the ease of working with them to their surprisingly reasonable prices. I would certainly go back to them in the future!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Pamela · Married on 02/03/2018

As stressful is planing a wedding and wanting to look beautifully perfect, Whirlwind took all that stress away and I and my 6 bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful ! They did such an amazing job . We all had updos and all had our makeup done. Everything turned out flawless, better then I could ever imagine. Im soo thankful for Whirlwind. They made my wedding a very special day to remember for sure !! THANK YOU WHIRLWIND FOR ALL THAT YOU DID !!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

Whirlwind prepare me and my bridal party for my wedding last weekend, and they could not have been more amazing! Kaitlin absolutely nailed my updo, and my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked so natural and glamorous. Even my niece, who is 9, loved her experience! Amy even gave her a little bit of lipgloss and blush, which was a really special touch that she loved! I was really concerned about timing and didn’t want to spend hours and hours getting ready. Everyone was in and out SO quickly, which left ample amount of time for us to sleep in, relax and enjoy the day. I just can’t say enough great things about this wonderful team of stylists- -Thank you SO much!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Rachel,

Thank you for your sweet review! It was lovely hosting you on your big day, and we thank you for sharing your experience. Hopefully we will see you again very soon!

Warmly,
    Team Whirl

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2017

Whirlwind Blow Dry Bar did such an amazing job with the entire Bridal Party for my daughter's wedding. The entire salon went the extra mile to make sure that my daughter's happy day started out completely wonderful. Everyone looked stunning. Lauren, my Hair and Makeup Stylist, took the time to listen to what I wanted, and made wonderful suggestions of her own. I was utterly delighted with both my hair, and my makeup. A big "Thank You!" for such splendid service.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Rebecca,

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was our pleasure hosting you and your family members for your daughter's wedding-- You were such a fun group! Hopefully we will see you very soon!

Warmly,
    Team Whirl

Pat · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't say enough about this place ! they are attentive to every detail . My wedding party looked beautiful in every way . From hair to make up . You can imagine how nervous I was for on the day of the wedding , but they made everything just perfect . My makeup , my hair and the entire bridal party . We were all done on time without delay . Thank you Whirlwind for being part of my beautiful day .

Sent on 07/28/2016

Marilena · Married on 07/07/2018

Rachel and her team are wonderful. I truly felt like a beautiful princess on my wedding day thanks to Rachel's awesome touch. My makeup was gorgeous and my hair was just the way I wanted. The best part of it all was her friendly caring, spirit. She had me smiling and joking on my trial day and on my wedding day. She, Crystal and Thomas came to us on the day of and were so wonderful. My mom and aunt had their makeup done by Thomas and looked stunning!! He took his time and did it perfectly. The bridesmaids loved their neat hair by Crystal as well! Accessories were lovely! I have to mention as well that this was a destination wedding and it was so convenient and nice that a lot of our guests were able to schedule blow drys at the salon in downtown Napa. The cutest salon in quaint little shop. I had my hair blown out as well the day before and felt great. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/31/2018