Intimate Weddings Napa Valley Reviews

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 6
Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 7

Lauren Bartels · Married on 09/29/2019

First Class Experience AND Team

Within minutes of talking with Sonja I knew she was the one for us!!! There is this sense of calm to her that I LOVED! Sonja really works hard to make your dreams come true! We had an idea of what we wanted but after talking with her and narrowing ideas down, our wedding day far exceeded my vision. ALL of her recommendations we amazing and the vendors that we ended up using per her recommendation we first class! We wanted a no stress wedding, small, intimate, and personal it was all of this plus more! I would highly recommend Sonja! We live out of state and having her be a part of our day helped SO much!

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 8

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I loved being apart of your special day. You and D are the sweetest couple! Sending many moons of happiness to you always. xo
  • Mrscosta

Jenna · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful, Flexible, One on one

Caring, flexible, one on one and professional. Sonja made my day just perfect! I asked a lot of her and she brought it all out! Thanks!! We have the beat day!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 9
    Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 10

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Awe Jenna, thank you! You guys win for BEST first dance ever!
    I’m missing you and Costa. WishIng you both all the happiness in the world. Keep on dancing!

Terri K. · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Day!

Sonja was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive and committed to turning the vision for our wedding day into a reality. She helped us to stay within budget, offering creative solutions and alternate vendors. Sonja really shone shone on the day of our wedding, ensuring that every minute went as planned. The groom and I didn't have to worry about any of the details. We were able to fully enjoy a magical evening with our family and friends. Our special day was perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you Terri! It was a fun challenge to help make your vision a reality. I loved how the design turned out.

Judy · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing service

Sonja is without a doubt accommodating wedding planner ever ! She worked we me on our budget and not only had the same excitement in the planning but also the dedication to make our dream wedding come true! Truly what we wanted to the tee!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Judy! Your wedding floral dream was an amazing journey to make it a reality for you. I will miss our late night texting giggles. Hugs to you and N! Xo
  • Janet

Janet Lindenbaum2 · Married on 04/25/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!!

Sonja made our daughter's wedding day one we will not forget. Her pre-planning, attention to detail and working tirelessly the day of the wedding to make everything perfect was nothing more than what we could have asked for.. I would highly recommend Sonja to anyone that wants to enjoy the big day without having to worry about ANYTHING!! She is the best!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you Janet!! I couldn't ask for better clients, I LOVED working with you, and you already know how I feel about your daughter. It was my honor!! I must thank our vendor team, made my job easy!

Cori · Married on 10/10/2018

Sonja made our day magical!

Working with Sonja was the best experience with our wedding planning!! Sonja was so helpful with any questions or ideas. She was always there and responded to everything so quickly! We planned our wedding from NY and had never been to Napa Valley. She was so helpful with recommendations for vendors and accommodations. She paid attention to all the special details! She made sure my bouquet had had orchids and roses because those were my late mom’s and grandma’s favorite flowers. She helped me with all the details so I didn’t miss any special touches. The venue was beautiful and she helped coordinate the whole day to go smoothly and stay on track. She made sure we took pictures with the wine train! I fell in love with other pictures I saw online before our wedding. Our photographer Marc Blondin, that she arranged was so funny and amazing! I can’t wait to see our photos. The cake was delicious and so petite and adorable! Every detail was perfect for our cake. We had a very small intimate wedding but everything was planned out to have an unforgettable special day. We can’t thank Sonja enough for making our wedding day one of the most amazing days of our lives!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2018

We had high expectations, and somehow Sonja blew them away and created the most beautiful, romantic and memorable day ever!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 11
    Intimate Weddings Napa Valley 12

Katie · Married on 09/20/2018

Sonja has been a great person to work with. She was always there with every little question we had. See even setup time for us to visit wedding locations and meet vendors in Napa. She did a beautiful job making my wedding day so special and her setup of the wedding venue was phenomenal! I would highly recommend Sonja and her services to anyone having an intimate wedding in Napa.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Sonja has been a dream come true! She is very reliable, professional, calm, collected, and all the while made sure that we had fun and were in the moment on our big day. She is highly skilled in managing and planning all the details, and was amazing at helping us choosing vendors. All of the vendors that she referred to us was top-notch and we cannot be happier. Sonja is amazing!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

Sonja was absolutely amazing!!! We worked incredibly well together and Sonja made my wedding such a smooth ride. My husband, mom and I were able to enjoy ourselves during the ceremony and reception and not worry about one single detail, as we knew Sonja would have it covered. We got our dream wedding, and it was all because of our amazing planner!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Katie · Married on 04/29/2017

Sonja was an exceptional planner for our destination wedding in Napa! She helped us find the perfect venue and paired us with the perfect vendors (band, flowers, favors, videographer, etc.) She made our dream wedding come true all while keeping us in check around what's most important. She is s well connected in the Napa Valley area and it showed in her ability to make things happen. We are forever grateful for all that Sonja did for us! We have decided that we will have a party every 5 years and she will be our planner. We love Sonja!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Erica · Married on 04/28/2017

Sonja put together our PERFECT day. I had some ideas of what I wanted and Sonja turned them into the most special day of my life. She was so easy to work with and made everything soooo easy. I can't recommend Sonja more enthusiastically. She can make your perfect day too!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Kori · Married on 04/28/2017

Sonja was the Best! She was professional and efficient. The wedding was beautiful and she was instrumental in achieving that. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katherine · Married on 04/06/2017

Thanks to Sonja, planning a California wedding from Texas couldn't have been easier! She was so quick to respond to my MANY questions, had great vendor suggestions and overall was a pleasure to work with. We only had one trip to Napa to get everything done (see the venue, food & cake tasting, etc) and she was kind enough to spend the day with us to knock it all out at once. Loved working with her leading up to the wedding, but especially loved having her there the day of. Sonja was cool, calm and collected while it rained all over my outdoor ceremony & helped us quickly come up with a way to make it all happen. She can/ will do everything to make your big day great (just short of controlling the weather)!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Anne · Married on 09/10/2016

Our experience with Sonja, was fantastic! She was easy-going, understanding of our needs/vision, dependable, and managed the day perfectly. We just enjoyed the reception because we knew we could count on her to run the show. Everyone that attended our reception, said it was not only beautiful, but that it was "magical"..We attribute that to Sonja! ;)

Sent on 10/16/2016

John · Married on 09/02/2016

Getting married is nerve racking enough but when you are trying to coordinate it across the country it can really be daunting. Sonja made our wedding happen. Due to our busy schedules we were unable to travel to Sonoma before the big day. This was not a issue for Sonja and she handled everything for us before we arrived. Her knowledge and sense of humor set us at ease during the many phone calls we had sorting out the logistics. The day of the wedding was wonderful and Sonja made sure everything went off without a hitch. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2016

Sonja is amazing! I love live in Orlando, FL and was planning a wedding in Napa, CA, and didn't have to worry about anything. Sonja helped me with absolutely anything I needed and helped me stay on budget. I'm a control freak and was able to just fly in, show up, and everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I loved being a part of your special day. All my best to you both!

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2016

Absolutely book this vendor, Sonja made the day more perfect than we could have imagined!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! I totally enjoyed the process with you and your Mom. Your honeymoon looked amazing. Wishing you continued joy! Sonja

Being honest, I often have very high expectations, and you can imagine my nerves as I searched for a wedding planner to plan my intimate wedding day that was taking place on the opposite side of the nation from where I lived. Thankfully, I found Sonja and my wedding day was a dream come true! She executed my vision perfectly, always being very prepared, patient, flexible & having every detail perfected! I truly just showed up hair & make up ready & Sonja handled every other detail! Thank you Intimate Weddings Napa Valley for giving us such a special experience!!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review of my services. I truly enjoyed being a part of your very intimate moment. Wishing you the very best! Sonja

Almer · Married on 09/12/2015

Sonja is the sweetest and most helpful wedding planner you'll ever meet. She's very organized, detail oriented, and does her job with love and so much passion.
    She made my wedding day the best day of my life. There was no stress and no headaches!! Sonja if you're reading this, I want you to know that I love you!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2015

We had a magical wedding day all thanks to Sonja! She made the wedding planning easy and stress free and she made sure all the special little details I wanted were taken care of. She also knows the area so well and was able to recommend lots of other great vendors to me. She is organized and creative, and also lots of fun to work with! Thank-you for everything Sonja. Our wedding day was even better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Sonja was absolutely amazing, connected us with the best vendors, and really made sure that everything went smoothly on our wedding day. My husband and I are both very busy, constantly traveling professionals, and needed someone who could make sure that all of the planning and coordination was done - but took into account everything that's important to us. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/25/2015

When I first decided to do a destination wedding out in Napa I was excited but nervous and then I found Sonja! Her elopement package was just what I was looking for and made my wedding planning experience a breeze. All of the vendors she works with are top notch and you can tell they have a great working relationship that shows in the quality of all the services they provide. Throughout the process I liked to call them the 'Dream Team' and they truly were. If you are looking to plan a wedding in the Napa Valley I highly recommend using IWNV and Sonja as your planner. She is very knowledgable, professional, organized and most of all sweet as ever! You will not be disappointed and you will be treated to the best wedding day possible!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Danielle · Married on 03/19/2015

Sonja Beasley Burch with Intimate Weddings Napa Valley was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made our wedding and our first trip to Napa unforgettable! What a beautifully sweet, kind and genuine person. My husband and I feel like we made a friend for life. She is so knowledgeable and professional. Everyone she works with is just as great. We could not have asked for a better wedding experience! You will not be disappointed by going with Sonja!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2014

We picked the perfect planner! I knew the first time we spoke on the phone. Sonja is upbeat, good at making an idea come to life, giving suggestions, solution oriented, available when needed, meets deadlines.

I never had a problem reaching Sonja or had to follow up regarding a task. She met deadlines and kept me on mine.

Our wedding was flawless and beautiful. I couldn't of asked for more. We had no problems. Not only did she help with the wedding organization but our request for assist with our rehearsal dinner which was catered in at our lovely B&B rental.

Thank you Sonja for making it happen! Our day will be remembered by us and our guests as a perfect beautiful day!

Keith & Jessica Maddox