24 Reviews for Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
24 Intimate Weddings Napa Valley Reviews

Sonja was absolutely amazing!!! We worked incredibly well together and Sonja made my wedding such a smooth ride. My husband, mom and I were able to enjoy ourselves during the ceremony and reception and not worry about one single detail, as we knew Sonja would have it covered. We got our dream wedding, and it was all because of our amazing planner!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sonja was an exceptional planner for our destination wedding in Napa! She helped us find the perfect venue and paired us with the perfect vendors (band, flowers, favors, videographer, etc.) She made our dream wedding come true all while keeping us in check around what's most important. She is s well connected in the Napa Valley area and it showed in her ability to make things happen. We are forever grateful for all that Sonja did for us! We have decided that we will have a party every 5 years and she will be our planner. We love Sonja!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Sonja put together our PERFECT day. I had some ideas of what I wanted and Sonja turned them into the most special day of my life. She was so easy to work with and made everything soooo easy. I can't recommend Sonja more enthusiastically. She can make your perfect day too!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sonja was the Best! She was professional and efficient. The wedding was beautiful and she was instrumental in achieving that. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kori, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Sonja, planning a California wedding from Texas couldn't have been easier! She was so quick to respond to my MANY questions, had great vendor suggestions and overall was a pleasure to work with. We only had one trip to Napa to get everything done (see the venue, food & cake tasting, etc) and she was kind enough to spend the day with us to knock it all out at once. Loved working with her leading up to the wedding, but especially loved having her there the day of. Sonja was cool, calm and collected while it rained all over my outdoor ceremony & helped us quickly come up with a way to make it all happen. She can/ will do everything to make your big day great (just short of controlling the weather)!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our experience with Sonja, was fantastic! She was easy-going, understanding of our needs/vision, dependable, and managed the day perfectly. We just enjoyed the reception because we knew we could count on her to run the show. Everyone that attended our reception, said it was not only beautiful, but that it was "magical"..We attribute that to Sonja! ;)

Profile Picture Anne, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Getting married is nerve racking enough but when you are trying to coordinate it across the country it can really be daunting. Sonja made our wedding happen. Due to our busy schedules we were unable to travel to Sonoma before the big day. This was not a issue for Sonja and she handled everything for us before we arrived. Her knowledge and sense of humor set us at ease during the many phone calls we had sorting out the logistics. The day of the wedding was wonderful and Sonja made sure everything went off without a hitch. I could not recommend her more!

Profile Picture John, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sonja is amazing! I love live in Orlando, FL and was planning a wedding in Napa, CA, and didn't have to worry about anything. Sonja helped me with absolutely anything I needed and helped me stay on budget. I'm a control freak and was able to just fly in, show up, and everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely book this vendor, Sonja made the day more perfect than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Being honest, I often have very high expectations, and you can imagine my nerves as I searched for a wedding planner to plan my intimate wedding day that was taking place on the opposite side of the nation from where I lived. Thankfully, I found Sonja and my wedding day was a dream come true! She executed my vision perfectly, always being very prepared, patient, flexible & having every detail perfected! I truly just showed up hair & make up ready & Sonja handled every other detail! Thank you Intimate Weddings Napa Valley for giving us such a special experience!!!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sonja is the sweetest and most helpful wedding planner you'll ever meet. She's very organized, detail oriented, and does her job with love and so much passion.
She made my wedding day the best day of my life. There was no stress and no headaches!! Sonja if you're reading this, I want you to know that I love you!

Profile Picture Almer, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a magical wedding day all thanks to Sonja! She made the wedding planning easy and stress free and she made sure all the special little details I wanted were taken care of. She also knows the area so well and was able to recommend lots of other great vendors to me. She is organized and creative, and also lots of fun to work with! Thank-you for everything Sonja. Our wedding day was even better than we could have imagined!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sonja was absolutely amazing, connected us with the best vendors, and really made sure that everything went smoothly on our wedding day. My husband and I are both very busy, constantly traveling professionals, and needed someone who could make sure that all of the planning and coordination was done - but took into account everything that's important to us. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture User5469261, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When I first decided to do a destination wedding out in Napa I was excited but nervous and then I found Sonja! Her elopement package was just what I was looking for and made my wedding planning experience a breeze. All of the vendors she works with are top notch and you can tell they have a great working relationship that shows in the quality of all the services they provide. Throughout the process I liked to call them the 'Dream Team' and they truly were. If you are looking to plan a wedding in the Napa Valley I highly recommend using IWNV and Sonja as your planner. She is very knowledgable, professional, organized and most of all sweet as ever! You will not be disappointed and you will be treated to the best wedding day possible!

Profile Picture User3800581, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sonja Beasley Burch with Intimate Weddings Napa Valley was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made our wedding and our first trip to Napa unforgettable! What a beautifully sweet, kind and genuine person. My husband and I feel like we made a friend for life. She is so knowledgeable and professional. Everyone she works with is just as great. We could not have asked for a better wedding experience! You will not be disappointed by going with Sonja!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We picked the perfect planner! I knew the first time we spoke on the phone. Sonja is upbeat, good at making an idea come to life, giving suggestions, solution oriented, available when needed, meets deadlines.

I never had a problem reaching Sonja or had to follow up regarding a task. She met deadlines and kept me on mine.

Our wedding was flawless and beautiful. I couldn't of asked for more. We had no problems. Not only did she help with the wedding organization but our request for assist with our rehearsal dinner which was catered in at our lovely B&B rental.

Thank you Sonja for making it happen! Our day will be remembered by us and our guests as a perfect beautiful day!

Keith & Jessica Maddox

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I originally did not plan on hiring a Day Of Coordinator (DOC), but our wedding venue contract mandated that we have one. Sonja was not the cheapest DOC we spoke with (there's another woman who was about 50% cheaper, but she was SO absent-minded, there was no way I could trust that person with my wedding day!), but she was able to work with me a little on the fee because our wedding was very small.

Sonja was helpful with vendor recommendations, organizing last-minute details, and creating a timeline of the day. Sonja was very professional, and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend her services if you need a helping hand!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/17/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sonja is the best! Our May 2014 Napa valley destination wedding went off without a hitch, and we couldn't have done it without Sonja! As a busy bride and groom, we were looking for a way to have a beautiful wedding without the planning consuming our lives. Sonja to the rescue! She is a Napa native and knows all the ins and outs of the area! It was a pleasure to be able to loosely describe what we were looking for and have Sonja take care of the rest. Having "done it myself" once in the past, I can tell you that this is the way to go. Instead of endlessly researching vendors, we only had to pick one- Sonja- and she did the rest! A great photographer- check! Super officiant- check! Flowers- check! Music- check! Cake- absolutely! Sonja gave us approval over all of her recommendations and worked with us to craft the perfect wedding for us. We highly, highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Sonja and Intimate Weddings Napa Valley were absolutely brilliant! We arranged everything from overseas with Sonja, and after consulting with her, she was able to make perfect suggestions for everything. Venue, music, flowers, food, cake, photography and minister were exactly as we had envisioned. On the day, she handled everything for us, so all we had to worry about was showing up, saying our vows, and enjoying the day with family and friends.

We highly recommend Sonja for your wedding planner. It is well worth the expense, which was quite reasonable.

Profile Picture User4052042, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We absolutely LOVED Sonja from the first moment we connected with her! She was a joy to work with and helped us plan the PERFECT Napa Valley intimate wedding! She had the best connections to all the other vendors we needed to make our day memorable-from the photographer, to the musician, to the bakery, to the florist, etc. She listened carefully to our desires and offered great ideas. She responded quickly through both email and phone messages, as we were several states away in Iowa. She always had a positive attitude and an upbeat, vibrant personality. We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with!

Profile Picture Darcy, 6/18/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Sonja really helped us to create the event of our lifetime ... our wedding. She helped us keep on track, guided us to great vendors and worked within our budget plus helped make it fun. One of our favorite memories was the wine tasting and walking the venue to plan our special day with Sonja. Beazley House was our venue and it was gorgeous ... definitely a place to have an intimate garden wedding and Sonja coordinating it!

The only negative is we thought the Beazley House or someone should have had champagne and flowers waiting for us when we arrived for the weekend especially since we and our guests rented out most of the rooms for 3 nights and it was our wedding weekend ... it is the special touch I thought was missing.

Sonja ... we love you and totally recommend you and your services!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Amanda & Scott, 8/6/17, 1 Review
4.7

Sonia was a delight to work with and helpful in the planning process, especially since we were located across the country in NYC! She has a great attitude and in-depth knowledge of different venues/vendors/activities that can make anyone's special day/time in Napa that much more memorable. She even went so far as to let me ship my dress and husband's tux ahead of time for safekeeping to give us one less thing to worry about for our trip, and arranged a girls day at the nail salon before the big day! The florist she used was amazing with the flowers being exactly as I hoped and the photographer recommended captured our special day beautifully. I recommend Sonia to anyone wanting a relaxed and meaningful event.

Profile Picture Chandar, 10/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Sonja was absolutely great to work with. She showed us many different venue options when we went to Napa which gave us a spectrum of possibilities. There was a hiccup with one of the vendors and she quickly provided another option and everything went smoothly. Sonja really helped make our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Viviana, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner