Mystic, CT 06355 Map · Phone number

About J. Splendid

J. Splendid is a boutique event design and planning business. We specialize in all weddings, from elaborate celebrations to intimate festivities! J. Splendid will also work with you on DIY projects and consultations. We love to help couples who may need Day Of Coordination. Together we create memorable moments, splendidly.

Weddingnonedit962
logoRGBLG600
Wedding94

2 Reviews for J. Splendid

Jillian · Married on 08/02/2013

Besides choosing each other, choosing J.Splendid was the best decision we made for our wedding! My fiance and I kept telling each other how difficult it was to plan such an important day when neither of us had ever done it before. Jen was a voice of experience and guided us through every question and worry during the planning process. Having Jen on the scene for the rehearsal and wedding day, efficiently and gracefully running the show, allowed my husband, me, and our families to relax and truly enjoy the day! Thank you, Jen, for your kindness, humor, flexibility, and professionalism- we continue to receive compliments on our wedding, but the credit is all to J. Splendid!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Jen from J. Splendid was the perfect person to have by my side on my wedding day. We had to deal with lots of last minute changes, many that could have made the day stressful for me, but Jen handled everything with ease, making my day stress free. She also helped with all the the venue set up, making sure everything was just as I pictured it!

Even before the wedding Jen was great at helping with suggestions of local restaurants that guests might like and attractions in the area. She really went the extra mile.

Sent on 10/26/2012